JinHee date part 1

Safe and Sound

 

Today just seems to be a very good and beautiful day. I really enjoy being welcomed by the sunlight from the window as I open my eyes upon waking up from a very deep sleep. I don’t forget to check my phone’s time as I flip over to one side. It’s just 7:00 am, I can prepare myself well before picking up Myeon Hee at 9:30 am. We’ll have the rest of the afternoon until 5 pm when we need to head to the studio for a certain magazine photoshoot.

“Good mood, eh?” Jonghyun says as he sees me going to the kitchen while humming along to the music I doubt exists. He joins me at the counter and puts another glass for me to pour in with the water in the pitcher I’m holding. “Where are you taking her?”

“There are lots of places to go in Seoul…” I say, “But because this is the first time she will be touring around Seoul, I think we’ll go to some palaces first, and then I’ll take here at Coex Mall and bring her to see the Aquarium. For sure she’ll have fun.”

Jonghyun nods in satisfaction, “You know your girl, hyung. You sure know where she will be having fun.”

“You can take her to any place, as long as it’s beautiful and amazing, then she’ll enjoy it for sure.” I say. I know Myeon Hee is the type who is easily fascinated. Her innocent eyes always seek for something that is new to her – and Korea is very new on her eyes so whatever she sees, she will surely enjoy it.

After eating my breakfast, I quickly take a bath and choose what to wear. I need to match my style with Myeon Hee’s. I mean, she’s not the type to be very stylish. She will sure be wearing something that can make her comfortable, and, I don’t want her to feel that she’s dating – I mean, going out – with an idol. I want her to feel I’m an ordinary person taking her out around Seoul.

Now, I think this is fine enough.

“Good luck, hyung! Do well!” Minho shouts as he sees me putting on my shoes. I smile and nod them but deep inside I’m hiding the nervousness that I’m feeling a lot inside. This is it! I’ll go out with Myeon Hee and I will make sure she will have a great time enough for her to say yes once I ask her out again.

It is appa who opens the door for me as I knock. “You arrived on time. Your mother gave Myeon Hee some makeover. I think they’re done. They’ll be out in a bit.” He says.

“We’re done!” Mom shouts from Myeon Hee’s room. She goes out first and welcomes me with a wide grin on her face. “Hi, Onew! You’ll surely love how she looks right now! I personally picked her clothes!” She says excitedly.

I stand up waiting for Myeon Hee to come out.

Oh… wait. What is she wearing? I automatically frown and look at mom. “Y-you picked her clothes?” I ask and umma proudly nods.

“Doesn’t she look so beautiful? Clothes like this fit her very well!” She says and looks at Myeon Hee endearingly.

I just look straight into Myeon Hee’s eyes coz I’m not sure where else to look at. I don’t want to check her clothes again for I might end up staring at somewhere else. Myeon Hee stares back at me and in a very slightly way that no one won’t probably notice, I see her shaking her head. I smile and look at umma, “She should change, I think.”

My mother frowns at me, “Why? Doesn’t she look pretty?”

Those legs are pretty… no, they’re beautiful and flawless. “Y-yes. Of course, but… I just want her to try another outfit.” I say simply.

“Don’t you like how I style her, Onew?”

“Go back inside and change for a while.” I say and Myeon Hee immediately returns to her room. Mother looks at me confusingly. “Umma… you raised me to be courteous and respectful but I couldn’t even help pay attention to her legs. How else will the other people be?” I say letting out a bit of my frustration. It’s my first time seeing her like that – no, her legs are exposed already the first time I saw her – oh. Now I remember I have touched them when I carried her that night. Calm down, Jinki, what are you thinking right now? It’s morning – stop thinking such things. Respect her.

“Don’t you want to have a girlfriend who looks very beautiful and attractive to other people?”

I am about to answer her question when Myeon Hee goes out of her room again. This time, she’s wearing something else.

“Well… she’s attractive at everything she wears.” I immediately praise when I see her. She’s really lovely, and I don’t know if she does it intentionally or she was unconscious of it, but our clothes kinda match together. “You’re so beautiful, Myeon Hee.” I say without any hesitation. She needs to know the truth about the way she looks – that she’s very beautiful.

She smiles at me and I see her blushing – the cutest thing I see for today, and I know I will get to see the most beautiful things today as I get to spend a lot of time with her.

“Shall we go now?” I extend my hand and she reaches for it. I tightly hold her hand as her palm touches mine. It is also my way of assuring her that I will do everything to make her day a really fun and beautiful one today.

As we go out, I see the members peeking from the window of the dorm. I sigh and just ignore the naughty kids. Just before I start the engine, I received a message that was sent by Key.

Myeon is so beautiful. I thought she was an idol at first glance. While you, hyung… you look like her manager. Keke. ^^

Even here, Key? Tsk.