We are all dead

Safe and Sound

 

The noise coming from the video game welcomes me as I enter the dorm. The members are as usual, doing their own things. Jonghyun is concentrating on what I think is another conference on his phone. Key is walking around the house doing random things that confuse me all the time. And there, on the couch facing the television, are Minho and Taemin both shouting and arguing at each other because of that game they’re having.

All of them are busy with their own lives that they are not able to notice my arrival. That is better for I won’t be reliable at answering any of their questions. The best thing to do right now is to secretly make my way to my room without igniting any issues from them.

“Oh, hyung. You arrived.” Jonghyun lifts his head and our eyes suddenly meet. I look at him with eyes widened a bit and he chuckles upon noticing. “Wait. Why is your expression looks like you’ve been caught doing something bad… have you done any bad thing, hyung?” Jonghyun teases but I immediately regain my sense and shake my head.

“I was just surprised you suddenly talked. You’ve been busy doing that on your phone.” I say pertaining to any unspecific thing he’s doing with his phone. He can be playing, listening to music, texting to someone, chatting to his friends, or whatever.

I’m dead. That small conversation Jonghyun and I had suddenly captured the attention of all the members. “I win!” Minho shouts at Taemin and I he shuts the video game off.

“I’m off to bed for a while. Need a little rest, I think I hurt my neck while driving.” I acted like having an ache on the neck and carefully massage it. “You guys continue on what you are doing there.” Of course, I need to escape these children’s set of intriguing and worth blushing questions.

“You bought what, hyung?” Minho starts interrogating and stands up to go to me. I say no word and he walks around me while investigating me entirely. “You brought nothing with you, though.” He replies upon realizing that I have nothing with me as I go back.

“A panda phone strap.” Taemin says while looking at the pocket of my pants. He loses everything everytime but he’s pretty good at spotting things that  other people own.

“You bought that? Only that, hyung, and you drive yourself to the store? To buy what again? A freakin’ panda phone strap? What are you? A kid?” Key asks, nags, and mocks all at the same time. We are all used to him talking at this way so… nevermind. I just laugh it all and shake my head. Should I just say the truth? Anyways… Myeon Hee is considered my family so it is only right for me to buy her such things.

“Did you meet anyone, hyung? You’re dating without letting us know?” Key stops walking and joins in.

“Hey… hyung. Don’t be too selfish. You know everything that we do, why can’t we be informed of what you’re doing as well?” Jonhyun says while looking at me in a way as if he knows I’m hiding something.

“It’s one of my privileges as a leader. I don’t have to tell you everything that I’m doing.” It’s not common for us to keep secrets from each other but right now I need to protect her from being teased by these playful kids I have with me. “Hyung needs to sleep now. See you.” I immediately walk leaving all the members speechless of what I said.

I immediately take out my phone upon entering the room and start typing a message for Myeon Hee. You should eat a lot.

I think I’m sounding too bossy and dominant these days but I can’t help it. Myeon Hee makes me want to concern myself to her every single time. I’m always worried, and somehow I feel like I need to be beside her 24/7. That is so weird. I don’t know what’s happening. Perhaps, I was so drawn to the idea of saving her that I want to keep on doing that everytime.

“Yah! Guys!! Come out! Quick!!” Jonghyun shouts from the living area and I feel alarmed. I go out running to see them all gathering while looking at Jonghyun’s phone. I feel scared. Is that all about me… and perhaps… Myeon Hee?

“Woahh. These careless people!” Key shouts while staring at the phone. Though I feel nervous, I budge in and help myself see what they are looking out.

Shocked of what I see on the phone, it’s something that I never expected would come out. We are not even aware of their relationship.

F(x) Krystal and EXO-M Kris are caught on a night club making out – very clearly on the photo. On their side was SNSD Jessica sitting on SJ Donghae’s lap with his head buried on her neck – as if he’s kissing her.

“Oh, God… what to do with this?” I hear Minho whispering. “4 groups in one freaking scandalous photo.” He adds.

All my thoughts are suddenly filled with the consequence of what’s going to happen. We are all aware of the anti fans, and sure this will trigger their hate and they will start the bashing again.

Though I wish those people involved took better cautions of what they are doing. Jeez… this is really something big.


A/N: Imagine ... no. I can't even imagine how would people react if the scandal is real. Like really... four fandoms will clash with just one photo. So not right... now what will happen? 

PS: To those times that I won't be able to update. It's either I'm busy with Onew feels - or because I have school. It's more of the first choice, tho. hahaha.