What I want?

Safe and Sound

 

 “Congrats, Onew~”

 

“I heard the news, congrats, Onew-ssi...”

 

“Saw the pictures on the internet. Both of you look so good together. Wish you all the best.”

 

I hear a lot of praises from the staff and other artists during the special stage we participated for an anniversary of a certain show in MBC. They probably saw the article about the engagement that was held last night.


“Hey~ Onew hyung's a hot topic now...” Jonghyun elbows me and chuckles while we are on our way to the dressing room. I shrug and smile as another staff walks to me and taps my back.

 

“Onew hyung suddenly looks very cool right now.” Taemin says in his amusement. “His smiles and eye contacts are very manly.” He utters and I just nod – trying to control the grin that is about to come out.

 

Few minutes later, my phone rings. I look at it and it's Myeon Hee calling, “Here we go, future wifey~” Minho guesses correct that it's her on the other line.

 

“Oppa~” She utters sweetly on the other line. I control my smile since the members are watching me from a distance. “Are you in the company?”

 

“I'm in MBC.” I say. I really want to call her sweetie but I don't want SHINee members to hear it. “Something wrong?”

 

“Nothing. I just want to see you. Won't you go there later?” She asks again.

 

“We will. Around 5 pm maybe?” I answer. I find it weird that she's asking me this and that. Probably because we're officially together? “Why?”

 

“Can I see you there? During practice maybe?” She asks and a smile can't help but appear. Why does she want to see me practice? “I'll bring over some food ~ what do you want?”

 

“You.” I answer immediately. The members look at me weirdly but they don't react because they are not aware about what she just asked. “Just you... it's enough.”

 

“Yah~~” Myeon Hee reacts cutely. “Okay, aside from me, what else does oppa want?” She asks again.

 

I stare at the other four members and start walking away... “Hmm... What else do I want... kids? Hmm.. how about a kiss? Or a hug?”

 

“Kids? I'll give it to you once we're married. Kiss? You always get it whenever you want. Hug? I give it to you all the time.” She chuckles. “Those are all given. I will give them to you whether you ask for it or not, and I know you like them so... tell me something you want to have... something I can bring over. Food... or anything.”

 

She's too cute to handle. I wish she's here so I can cuddle her immediately. “Anything... oh, just bring over some snacks. Chips for Taemin, Bread for Jonghyun, Ice cream for Key, and... heavy meal for Minho.”

 

“I'm asking about what you like.. not what someone else likes...” She changes tone. “You never think about yourself, come on, what do you want to eat? Nevermind, I'll just bring you something that suits you.”

 

“What suits me?”

 

“Not chicken for sure. You're eating too much of it, it's too mainstream already.” She complains. “I'm hanging up. I'll surprise you later, okay? Take care of yourself, love you much!” She says excitedly before hanging up the phone.

 

Love you much.

 

It's something she started saying after that night we admitted to each other our feelings. It's something I hear that makes me smile and feel good.

 

We had a very powerful performance as usual. Fans cheering loudly and the funny thing is, I even saw some banners with Myeon Hee's name on it – telling they are very happy for me and her.

 

Stepping inside the van, my phone rings again. I am expecting it's Myeon Hee, but I figure out it's a call from the President's secretary. “Onew ssi?” She asks.

 

“Yes?”

 

“The president is asking you to come by his office the first thing upon arriving at the company today. He said he'll wait for you there.”

 

“I got it. Thank you. We're on our way back.” I say and end the call after.

 

It's weird that he's asking me to come alone. The last time he asked me to come there was the announcement of engaging and marrying Myeon Hee fakely. I wonder what it will be this time.  


A/N: I'll work my off so hard to give you another 3 chapters before I sleep. 3 more chapters, guys. That's big work for me but I really want to get this story going. So give me your comments now, I'll eat dinner and wil start the marathon update. XD