Mine and Ours

Safe and Sound

 

A/N: Safe and Sound is a song from Taylor Swift... you know that. And while typing this I thought of this songs and I didn't intend them to be Taylor's songs again. LOL. While reading, you can listen to THIS and THIS. Feel good and in love, guys.. I'm off to school now. Drop me some love after you read, kay?? XD

 


 

“Oh, Myeon Hee, why, did I say something wrong?” I say when I realize her tears falling after hearing everything that I said. “No, please... don't cry. Don't cry.” I utter.

 

She shakes her head several times. “W-why are you so g-good to me?” She says while stuttering and then she bits her lip. “I .. I can't remember a single time when I did something good to you... b-but why do you like me?” She seems at lost and unable to talk precisely.

 

“Because I do.” I insist. “I do like you... a lot... and don't ask me about why I like you... coz there's so many things I can say.”

 

“I... I don't know what to do.” She says and I almost want to smile in amusement. She seems to be wanting to react a certain reaction but doesn't know how to execute it.

 

“Who else have said they like you?” I ask and she shakes her head. “No one? I'm the first one?” She nods. “Then how do you feel about it?” She looks at me. “What?”

 

“Mindblown?” I can't force a straight face. I just need to smile to the cutest answer I ever heard from her. “It... it's something that I was hoping for... but never expected to come into reality.”

 

“You hope for?” I ask and she immediately bits her lower lip again as if she was caught offguard. “You were hoping for me to like you?” I suddenly feel excited. Does that mean she likes me, too?

 

“No. I never said anything.” She says and immediately looks away. I feel victorious – like... winning her over.

 

“You said something.”

 

“I didn't.”

 

“You like me, don't you?” That. I said it since she can't directly answer me.

 

“I never said that.” She says looking annoyed.

 

“You can say it now.” I utter. “I want to hear it. Come on, don't be unfair. I said I like you in front of everybody, now all I want is to hear the same thing when we're alone.” He utters.

 

“I never told you to confess to me in front of everyone.” She insists – still looking away. “So it's not my problem and you have no right to oblige me do the same.” Then she slowly turns her head to me and smiles naughtily.. “Appa...” Oh, here we go again.

 

“Stop calling me, appa. It's not appropriate.” I say seriously – I think I pout a little. She shakes her head and chuckles.

 

“Appa~ Let's go home.” She utters.

 

“Stop.”

 

“Appa Appa Appa Appa Appa.” She continuously teases me and I feel irritated all over again.

 

“Call me that again and I'll kiss you... longer than the first one... even deeper than that.” I notice she swallows to times and then she looks at me – doubting – hesitating. I don't exactly know what she's thinking but we were both looking at each other for quite few seconds.

 

“Kiss me.” She utters. I am surprised and amused at the same time but she remains looking at me- and then she voluntarily closes her eyes. I move closer – and covered with mine.

 

And as how I threatened her... I do it longer – deeper – sweeter this time. I move my lips and she responds. It's a long passionate kiss that I have never done in my entire life – until now – and I also can't believe myself that I can do it. And it felt awesome, though I have to let go because both of us are already gasping for breathe.

 

“I... I like you...” She murmurs when I distance myself few inches from her face. I smile and she smiles back... then wrap her arms around my neck and pulls me over for a tight hug.

 

“You're mine now.” I utter and I feel her nodding. “If you want... I can be yours as well.”

 

“You're the first one that I can call mine. You're my first official possession.” She utters and chuckles as I hear her voice shaking.

 

“So take care of me.” I joke and she nods again.

 

“I will... so much.” She lets go of the hug and kisses my nose. “I have always wanted to kiss the tip of your nose.” She giggles. She's starting to loosen up with me and I like it.

 

“Do everything you want now...” I utter and she shakes her head.

 

“I can't do everything... but...” She cups my face and gently kisses my cheeks. As she lets go of me, she pinches my nose gently and chuckles.

 

“You're so cute... can't we not go back to them anymore?” I say and she chuckles again. “When we're with the others... will you not show this cute side of you?”

 

“I don't know.” She says and goes back to sitting properly. “Let's go back. Umma and appa are waiting for me to get home.”

 

“Hey...”

 

“What?”

 

“Answer my last question.”

 

She just chuckles and shrugs her shoulders. “I don't know... maybe yes... maybe not.”

 

“Why do you always surprise me?” I frown and go back to the steering wheel to start the car again. “You always do this to me...” I shake my head.

 

“And I like that I can always surprise you.” She giggles and I start the engine.

 

Nevermind if she'll stay as sweet as that when we're with the others or not – I just love the idea that I have successfully give in to my feelings for her and now we're officially together – without having to fake anything or anyone.