Let's do everything

Safe and Sound

 “Wow, you're eating a lot.” I say when I notice how enthusiastic Myeon Hee is today when it comes to food. The moment we arrived on the restaurant she personally chose, she took charge of the ordering and I can say she really ordered a lot and all of them are obviously heavy meals.

 

And here she is right now trying everything and emptying her plate. Not that she has been very picky when it comes to food before. Myeon Hee just don't eat a lot – until now – and she's cute like that.

 

“I feel so hungry.” She says while munching in. That's a very good sight that I can already feel full just by looking at her. “You should eat a lot as well.” She takes some meat and put it on my plate. “Never forget to eat a lot... by the work you do, I know you always get exhausted. You should eat a lot in order to maintain healthy body.” She scolds like a mother. I just nod and look at her while she cuts the meat that is on my plate.

 

“Do you have a lot of surprises left for me today?” I smile.

 

“Not much.” She answers. “These are all simple stuff but I want you to be happy. Like what I said, we should really enjoy this day. Let's go watch some movie at your dorm.”

 

I thought we are going to watch on a cinema. I didn't know she was thinking of doing it at home. “At my dorm? With the members?” I smile. “Do you also want to bond with them?”

 

“No.” She looks at me straightly while shaking her head. “They should leave. I just want this day with you... and I only want you to pay attention to me. Your members should go away and leave you to me.” She nudges and takes a bite of the garlic bread on the side, “Let me be a little selfish when it comes to my boyfriend today.”

 

“You sound weird.” I don't know why I suddenly feel a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Nervous because this is very unusual of her. Excited because I have the feeling she's up to something that I can really enjoy.

 

We are talking randomly while eating when my phone rings. She frowns and wants me to turn off my phone but I tell her it's a call from umma.

 

“Yes, umma?”

 

“Are you with Myeon Hee now?” She asks. I tell her I'm already with her and we're eating out and she says she can stop worrying now that she hears from me. She also informs me that she and appa will be out of the house for a bit because my grandmother, appa's mother, is currently having a fever at our town. They will come to visit her and since it's an emergency, they can't wait till we get back so they are going with only the two of them.

 

“So they're going to be out for few days?” Myeon Hee asks when I tell her what umma said in the phone. I shrug.

 

“They might return tomorrow afternoon or evening. I'm not sure if they'll decide to stay there for few more days.” I say. “Umma said I should look after you because you will be home alone for the mean time.”

 

She nods and smiles at me. “It's okay. I think I can handle.” She utters and suddenly, she widens her eyes as if she has thought of some bright idea. “We can watch movie at home together instead at the dorm!” She raises her spoon upward while talking – like an amused kid.

 

I pull out my wallet after dining in – asking for the waiter to send us our bill. I am surprised when Myeon Hee takes the bill in and insert some money on it. “Hey... what are you doing?”

 

She winks at me while giving back the waiter the bill. “I want to pay for this now.” She says.

 

“No. You're not doing that. Hyung, please give me back the bill.” The waiter stands there confused for the both of us.

 

“No. I said I'm paying.” She says while stopping the waiter for giving me the bill. “I want to pay for now. Please. For you.” She insists.

 

“But we have such large bill! You should not pay it all!” I utter.

 

“I have lots of money! It's okay!” She shouts as if boasting. I raise and eyebrow at her.

 

“And where did you get such amount of money?” I ask. “You don't have any work...”

 

“A fairygodparent gave me.” She smiles. “Let say I got some luck this morning.” She giggles and immediately stands up grabbing my hand. “Come on, we're going to search for good movies to watch!”

 

Few hours later, we end up on the living area of their apartment with popcorns, chips, and some cola on the center table. We are sitting on the small couch together with our feet crossed on top of the table as well. The movie has finally rolled and we are now watching the first part.

 

“I can't believe you are in the mood for some horror.” I say and look at her. She seems very interested to what we are going to watch. “Aren't you afraid? I've seen the trailer in the internet and it's really scary.”

 

She looks at me and automatically wraps her arms around me. “I'm not afraid. You're here.” I chuckle and she compresses herself to me. “You should hug me tight, hey.” She orders and I find it so amusing so I follow what she says.

 

Few minutes later, I hear random shouts and screams beside me because she's very scared of what's happening on the screen. I can't get myself scared. I am rather drawn on the reactions that she is making.

 

“OH I GIVE UP!” She stands up and raises her hands in the air. “I can't stand it! Let's turn this off!” She immediately takes the remote control and turns off the television.

 

“Now what?” I say. “What are we going to do? We can't watch anything else because all we bought are horror movies!”

 

She looks at me... and starts to smile as if she has something else in mind.


A/N: What's going to be the next chapter then? LOL. Don't know. Don't expect much. I fail at , I swear.