Get her.

Safe and Sound

 

 If you were on my situation and you're overly messed up during your stage performance and then you suddenly see the person causing it and she's just there at the audience staring at your fail. I suddenly get angry. I don't know what to feel but I think it's not right.

 

I was worried of her to death while still trying to perform – and there she is standing at the crowd smiling and feeling amused into everything that she sees – as if my performance is worth watching for. I keep myself contain until we finish the performance.

 

“Annyonghasaeyo, SHINee imnida~” I'm sorry, but that is the first time I didn't talk with the others. I stay quiet – not speaking about anything. I didn't even greet the fans and let Jonghyun talk all he wanted.

 

“We are looking forward for the success of this newly opened mall as well as your continuous love in SHINee. Hwaiting, everyone, Kamsahamnida!” After Jonghyun's last speech, we all start walking back to the backstage.

 

“Get her.” I mumble to Jonghyun and he stops while I continue walking to the backstage. If I just grab her myself then I will totally cause a scene in the audience because I think I will just scold her immediately. I don't want that to happen. If I can't control my anger then it will be better if it's just between the two of us.

 

(Jonghyun POV)

 

I don't know why Onew hyung's immediately going backstage... and before I knew it, he is asking me to get Myeon Hee from the audience. I look at him. He doesn't seem so amused and okay about what happened. He generally messed up his entire performance because he's worried like , and everything gets even more nastier when he saw her cheering on the audience – as if she doesn't care that someone messing a performance because of her.

 

I turn back and almost bump into Minho. He looks at me and I point Myeon Hee with my lips, “Onew hyung told me to get her.” I say and he looks at Myeon Hee.

 

I'll help you.”

 

The other two probably see us coming over Myeon Hee so they followed us instead of going backstage. She notices we're coming to her so she steps backward and is about to run.

 

Please stop her!” Key couldn't control his mouth so he shouts leaving all the fans surprised but are able to stop Myeon Hee from going. That is the only time when they get to realize they are with Onew's fiancee the whole time. I reach for my hand, Myeon Hee hesitantly looks at me.

 

Come on...” I say.

 

O-Onew oppa... did he see me?” I nod and she flashes a worrying look. “I won't lie to you if I say he's not mad... but... come on, you can tame him.” I say to lessen the tension that she feels. The crowd is getting wilder with us staying longer there. I hear our manager yelling from backstage. “Come on, Myeon Hee. Hyung will get angrier if you don't come with us immediately.” I say and she immediately takes my hand so I pull all her weight to lift her up on stage and we run to the backstage. That made me realize how afraid Myeon Hee is towards hyung... and how, in return, Onew hyung is afraid of losing her.

 

It's not just something that you get when you save someone or someone saved you. There's this strange developed feelings between them that is hard to break. It's not something that can be easily identified – but the feeling is just mutual.

 

(End)


A/N: Just a short chapter since I need to be on for school :D