Noona I am serious- Hunsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 
***

“Unnies, it’s strong heart now,” Seohyun shouted across the living room excitedly. All nine ladies are a huge fan of Strong Heart and they wouldn’t miss any episode of it. They quickly settled down on the huge sofa comfortably with snacks on their hand.

“Wohoo! It’s our dongseng, EXO as guests for today,” Hyoyeon proudly announced. These 12 young boys made their first live variety show months after their debut. As their senior, they felt incredibly proud.

“Let us all welcome our best rookie group of the year, EXO!” MC Shin Dong Yeop welcomed and their fans cheered loudly.

“Annihaeseyo, we are one! EXO,” the boys bowed & greeted everyone enthusiastically with their charming cute smiles and hyped personalities. Everyone including SNSD swooned about them.    

EXO began the show with their hit song, MAMA. Hyoyeon, the dancing machine, feel the rhythm and its beat started to move her body and the rest except Jessica joined in the fun.

Soon after, the MC then said, “Well, every EXO members had written a message on the board.” He scanned through and one particular message attracted his attention. “Let’s invite our maknae Sehun to tell us what he meant- Noona, I am serious.”

Everyone attention averted to the blushing Sehun and s started to by making OOO sounds. Sehun scratched his head nervously and smiled his boyishly smile. Everyone was anticipating him to talk as well as SNSD even Jessica who was lazing around also get interested.

He slowly began, “As everyone knows I had confessed to the public that SNSD sunbaniem Jessica is my ideal type and I really like her a lot. However, she doesn’t believe me. I want to use this chance to tell her that Noona, I am serious when I said I like you. Solely like cannot express or describe how much I like you, I think that I am in love with you.”

His pair of serious and sincere eyes stared straight at the camera lens and it seemed to be able to penetrate through the lens and met Jessica brown crystal eyes. Her breathe hitched when he again publicly declaring his love for her.

She remembered clearly the first time he confessed to her shyly, “Noona, I like you,” and she laughed and replied, “Sehun ah, I like you too.” He was beyond happy and had a huge grin on his face but soon his grin disappeared when she further added, “as my dongseng.”

Then, the second time he confessed again, “Noon, I love you.” This time he mustered all his courage to express the word like instead of love. She grimaced and told him that she knows about it. Because he had been declaring to public through tv shows that his ideal type was her and he really like her. But she thought that they are the closest noona-dongseng, he will always use her name as a cover.

But no one actually know that he was her all time fan boy when SNSD debut and ever since he promise to work hard to get in to SM entertainment so he will be able to meet her in real life and he was so lucky that he was being casted by one of the producer in SM. Since then, he couldn’t believe that he was really in the same company as her. He thanked god and the producer who gave him this chance.

Every day during his practice, he would always pop by SNSD practice room and everyone knows about him. SNSD treated him as their cute dongseng because he was really young then. When the day they officially met, he was awed by her beauty and also overly friendly and warm personalities. Then, he realized that she wasn’t like what everyone who doesn’t know her describe as-ice princess. He knows that she was a little older than him but he does not mind. He kept it a secret and tried to get close to her and he succeeded.

Sehun ruffled his hair and boldly entered SNSD practice room with a bouquet of flowers on hand. He hid it behind his back and took each step with accelerating heart rate towards to the girl he love. He even dressed in his favorite formal clothes so he can look even mature and serious and therefore Jessica might not feel he was joking.

“Sooyeon ah, your Sehun is here!” Taeyeon announced loudly and added, “Everyone except Jessica take 10.” Everyone scattered to a corner and watched the two closely.

Sehun greeted Jessica and smiled and she returned the ever angelic smile back. He gave her the flower and she accepted with a broad grin, it was her favorite. Seeing her smiles never fail to make him jumping with joy. Suddenly, he did something which everyone did not expect and even Jessica gasped, “What are you doing? Stand up.”

Sehun shook his head and continued kneeling with a knee and looked up at her meeting her surprised yet pretty eyes. Taking a deep breath and took a quick glance at his supportive Noonas who gave him a fighting sign, his confidence instantly boosted. 

“Jessica, I had been confessing my love to you again and again and I was being rejected again and again by your excuses. You pretend nothing happens or you will say that I am too young to know what the true meaning of love is. But I can tell you that I do know what love is and love happens when I first witnessed SNSD debut.” It earned the girls gasped upon his revelation of his secret while Jessica listened attentively.

“It’s true it was crush in the beginning but when we got closer, that was when I found out and I am sure that it was not infatuation but love. I love you, Jessica. I never dare to ask this question next but can you be my girlfriend? I promise to treat you the best and love you with all my life,” Sehun spoke in a serious tone.

“I…” Jessica started softly. Trace of tears were oblivious in her eye lids, she was touched by his heartfelt word. She wanted to give him a hug and answer but hesitated, “I don’t know… I am older than you and you are too young.”

‘I don’t mind at all. And I don’t care because right now I only know that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my lifetime with you.”

“Stand up will you?” Jessica persuaded, changing the subject.

“No, I won’t until you accepted me,” he was persistent.

“Please…” she knelt down too.

Sehun cupped her face lovingly and told her, “I know that you like me too but you are worried our age difference. Why do you mind when I don’t mind at all? Please give this guy who love you so much a chance and I am really serious in you.”

Her members who watched them silently wiped their tears-tears which are touched by his love for her. Tiffany who could not watch them longer shouted, “Jessica Jung, don’t make this boy wait anymore and don’t hurt his heart. Just accept him and we all know that you like him the way he love you.”

“Yes Unnie,” the remaining girls agreed.

Jessica was in her dilemma, no doubt she sees him more than a dongseng when he continuously declaring his love for him but there is this one love blocker for them and it was their age. He was such a young cute boy who has a bright future in his career and she was a pretty mature woman who is already in her top of career. What would others think of them? She secretly wish that he was in her age or older than her but it’s impossible.

Looking at the determined boy in front of her, she felt bad rejecting him again and again. She always feign ignorant in front of him whenever he confessed. But now, what excuse can she come up with? She doesn’t bare to break his heart again. She love him, she know truly well that her heart always accelerate unknowingly whenever they spent time together. But she felt it was all wrong so she pushed those feelings deep down.

But after just now, he really made an effort to make a serious confession to her and he did not give up at all. That’s what made her admire his trait the most. Even her members encourage her so why wouldn’t she just give it a try? Why should she care what others would think of them when he doesn’t even care?

Her tears rolled down unknowingly- those tears were mixture of happiness and touched. She finally nodded her head and said, “I would give us a try.”

Sehun who was anticipating her answer and expected the worse suddenly jumped up and throw a punch in the air. He was beyond happy and he quickly carried her up and spun her around. He planted many kisses on every available parts of her face. She laughed and screaming him to put her down but he wouldn’t. “Thank you Jessica, I love x3 you so much!”

“Aigoo, I love you too. Now put me down!”

The girls who watched them cheered, congratulated and laughed at the newly loving couple. 

***

Annyeong and yes it was Sehun instead of Kris (; Surprise?!

Anw, hope you guys love this chapter and leave some comment and subscribe okokok? ^^

And this is purely fiction (:

Till then...