Beautiful black swan (I) - Wonsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

Typically, there are a few of students which will be targeted as victim of the bullies or labeled as an outcast. To say fortunately or unlucky, Jessica Jung fall into the category of outcast. She examined her reflection and finds nothing wrong with her current appearance. She dressed just like what others dressed except that the length of the school skirt stretched all the way below her knee. And she still had her hair tied up into two ponytails despite she was in the senior year in high school, wearing an old fashioned spectacle and not attempting to apply slight foundation to her face because she highly believe that natural beauty is real beauty.

However, she had to admit that she looks like a geek. So was that why she was being outcast? She questioned herself. But she was comforted to know that even the whole school outcast her, she still has her one and only best friend and a boyfriend whom they started dated a week now. It was surprising to Jessica that one fine day, one of the Kingka, Suju, came forward and made his love confession to her. She had never expected that the most handsome man in Suju will like her-the nerd. She was all over the moon because she actually had been carried a torch for him. Him- he is none other than Donghae.

“Hey Sica, ready for school?” her best friend who happens to be a Queenka but a humble one asked.

“Hey Taengoo, I’m not ready but what can I do?” she let out a soft sigh. She doesn’t want her mood to affect Taeyeon who is a happy go lucky girl but she couldn’t help it. She knew for sure the moment she stepped into the building, everyone will start their little conversation behind her back.

“Just ignore them, they are just jealous,” Taeyeon told.

“I’m sorry Taengoo,” she suddenly apologized.

“Why?” she raised her brow at her.

“Because of my relationship with Donghae Oppa, you have also being drag down with me and become a gossiping topic for others,” Jessica sighed sadly.  Despite the fact that Taeyeon is a Queenka, she eventually loses her respect from others because she stood up for Jessica.

“Aigoo, I don’t mind it at all. Just let them do what they want and say anything because I know they are just envy,” Taeyeon smiled. It’s so true that Taeyeon is so strong and mainly because she had a loving boyfriend who is from Suju too. Speaking of that, she suddenly remembered something.

“Taengoo, I got to go. I forgot to buy breakfast for Donghae Oppa,” Jessica hurriedly dashed off.

“This girl, I really hope he is true to you,” Taeyeon mumbled to herself. Everyone knows how flirtatious Donghae is and how he changes girlfriend like how he changes his clothes. She really hopes that Donghae is serious in her if not she is not going to forgive him if he ever hurt her best friend.

Her thought was interrupted by her boyfriend, Yesung, who placed his arm over her shoulder. “Plenty of thoughts my love? Why are you still standing here?”

Taeyeon smiled sheepishly at him, “I was just thinking of Jessica and Donghae. Oppa, do you think he really love her?”

Yesung shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know because you should know how Donghae is,” stating the fact. “Come on, let’s go in before we are late,” he grabbed her wrist.

“Annyeong Oppa,” she panted.

“Why are you so late?” Donghae said in an unpleased tone. Jessica was taken aback by it and she felt all the other Suju members eyes were on her. But there’s one particular eye caught her attention, he was staring intently at her and behind those eyes seemed like pitying her.

“I…” she stuttered, loss of word.

“Nevermind, where’s my breakfast?” he demanded by holding his hand up.

“It’s here,” she meekly placed at his hand and she fished something from her bad, “Oppa, this is your homework.”

“You may go now,” he ordered, not keeping any eye contact with her at all.

“Neh?” she stuttered. Did she do anything that irritates him? How come he treats her so cold out of the sudden?

“I said leave,” he smirked and added, “Your service is no longer needed.”

What service is he talking about?

“Oppa, what do you mean?” she felt like crying.

“Don’t call me Oppa anymore,” he said.

“Why?” her voice quavered.

“Because hearing your voice irks my hearing and it disgusts me,” he said coldly, not even considering her feelings.

“Oppa,” a seductive voice called from background.

Donghae eyes twinkled and approached her. Jessica eyes glued to his movement and her heart felt a stab when she saw her boyfriend kissing the arrogant Queenka, Yoona.

“Oppa, what is this?” she wiped her falling tears, her voice cracked.

Yoona smirked at her and hissed, “Stupid nerd, don’t you get it? We two are the heaven match. So back off nerdy. Do you think he really love you?”

Yes.

Jessica nodded weakly. Yoona laughed and continued, “Stupid, he was just using you for homework and he just want to win the bet that his friends made. If he earns your yes to his courting, they will treat us for every lunch.”

“Do you really think I will fall for you, ugly duckling,” he snickered.

Jessica dropped on her knee and sobbed quietly. She was beyond humiliated and her heart hurts. Just then, Taeyeon arrived with Yesung. Taeyeon quickly sat beside Jessica and helped her up, “Sica…”

“Do you know?”

“What Sica?”

“That he used me…”

“No x2 I swear. What?! He used you?!” her eyes darted at Donghae. “Please Sica, don’t cry. Let’s go.”

“Hae, this time you are too much,” the guy who stared intently at Jessica couldn’t take how Donghae had treated an innocent girl finally speak up.

“XXX, you know about it all along so why act like that now?” he looked at him weirdly.

“Nothing, see you guys in class,” and XXX left.

***

After school, Jessica assured Taeyeon she will be fine and she needed time alone. She should have known better that she is no Cinderella and she will never have a prince. Her first crush, first love was an illusion. She is just a girl who everyone dislikes. Her undying tears flows till her eyes were swollen. She regretted not listening to Taeyeon advice and still believes that Donghae love her. She is a failure and she was utterly disappointed in herself.

Unknowingly, she was in front of the mart and she brought Soju. She had never drink Soju before but she heard that Soju can help to forget all the unhappiness so she tried. She went to the beach and opened a bottle, she coughed when she took one sip but eventually she grew to like it. The more she drink, the more she get addictive and the more dizzy she got. She could literally felt her body become light and her mind was blank and she was laughing due to the alcohol effect.

She got up and walked to the sea unbalanced. As she moved further down the sea, half of her body was soaked in the chilly sea. Suddenly, she felt a pull and she landed on top of a built comfortable body. Before she passed out, she heard someone is scolding her, “Pabo! Why did you try to commit suicide?”

TBC.

***

Hello, I had updated rather quick this time because I was in a good mood and I felt alive reading all your comments.

I will disclose the XXX name in next chapter and a spoiler, XXX is from Super Junior :D Can you guess who?? :p & sorry for making Donghae a jerk here. 

See you in here soon ^.^ the title for this chapter is a little weird I know :p

Keep commenting & I will update fast :x

Special thanks to @4ever9
                                @deapiggy
                                @cysransica
                                @xiiaosone
                                @sweetdelight
                                @jamess
                                @cookiepicklepants
                                @syjung              
                                        for upvoting :D 

& to all who commented, <3 you guys!