Tutor the trouble maker (II)- Chunsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

From: Annoying girl (Jessica)

Hi Yoo Chun sunbaniem, don’t forget our tuition after school. Let’s meet up at the library at 2pm. See Ya!

Yoo Chun groaned when he read the message. Must I really go?  He cannot believe he gave in when she flashed her infamous puppy eyes at him. But he had to admit that she had those unexplainable charms that every guy says.

“Yah Yoo Chun!” he jumped up and quickly hid his phone when he felt a pat on his back.

“Whatsupp Yunho?” he turned back and asked.

“Wanna join us for basketball game after school?” Yunho asked.

“Sure!” basketball was his favorite sport and he can play basketball for the whole day. He was actually a great basketball player.

In the meanwhile, Jessica kept glancing down to her lap where she was holding her phone on hand every second. Her seat mate best friend, Taeyeon asked, “Sica, you ok? You looked distracted.”

“I’m fine Taengoo, I was just waiting for his reply,” Jessica replied.

“Nugu?”

“Yoo Chun sunbaniem,” she let out a soft sigh.

“Ah… I don’t think he will be bothered to reply even he received your message. You know too right?” Taeyeon casually said.

“Right, I just hope he will turn up later.”

“Hopefully… good luck then.”

Soon after, their class had ended. Jessica packed her bag and texted Yoo Chun again to remind him since he had not reply. “Yoo Chun sunbaniem, I hope that you had received my text earlier. I will wait till you comeJ,” she added a smiley face reluctantly because she doesn’t want to be rude.

Jessica headed to the library with full of hope. She was sure that Yoo Chun will turn up because he had agreed that he will come. While waiting, she draft up the study plan for him. Since she still has time, she did her homework and read some reference book.

“Gosh! It’s already 2.30pm,” she checked the time and Yoo Chun has not come. She dialed his number and a deep voice answered, “Yoboseyo.”

“Annyeong Yoo Chun sunbaniem, where – “

“I am not Yoo Chun, I am Yunho. Who is this by the way?” he cut her off.

“Oh mianahe, is this Yoo Chun sunbaniem phone?” she asked. Could he had gave his friend number instead of his.

“Yes, but he is currently busy now.”

“May I know where he is now?”

“He’s at basketball court.”

“Thanks Yunho sunbaniem,” she hung up and felt a gush of anger within her. How could he?!

She made her way to the basketball court and saw a group of senior there. I can do this, she told herself as she walked towards them and spotted Yoo Chun who was playing ball.

“Yoo Chun sunbaiem,” she shouted and blushed immediately when everyone including Yoo Chun attention averted to her. When her fan boys realized it was Jessica, their mood brightened up and swarmed towards her. 

“Sorry sunbaniem, I got things to attend,” she excused herself to Yoo Chun who resumed playing.

She was hot because of the huge sun scorching and mad because Yoo Chun saw her and ignored her. “Sunbaniem,” she suddenly grabbed his wrist stopping him from moving.

“What? Miss prefect?” he shook his hand off from her grip but man she was strong. He glared at her.

“Did you forget our tuition?” she asked softly.

“What tuition?” he questioned amused.

“I don’t care if you feign ignorant but you are coming with me now,” she dragged him along with her with all her might. Everyone was watching them, she doesn’t care.

Damn this girl is strong and persistent, he cursed.

Using all his strength, he managed to fling his arm away. “I don’t want!”

Jessica kept her calm, “What can I do to make you come with me?”

“If you can… shoot the ball 3 times in a row then I will come with you,” he smirked.

“If I did it, you must promise that you will attend every tuition. Deal?” she offered.

“Deal,” he smirked because he believes she will never able to do it.

Others began to cheer for Jessica who was holding onto the ball. She was nervous because she had to do it. When she easily aimed the ball twice to the net, Yoo Chun jaw dropped.

“Sunbaniem, you should use this method to solve this problem,” she explained as she jotted down some notes on the pad. But he wasn’t paying attention as he was still thinking about earlier.

“How did you manage to score?” he finally asked.

“Well, that was easy. I was a net ball captain and the technique of basketball is somehow similar to basketball,” she answered with her angelic smile.

He sighed in defeat. Their tutoring session continued successfully until 6.30pm. Jessica was surprised to find out that actually he was a relatively smart person but how can he failed his exam so badly.

“Omo! It’s late! I gotta go,” she exclaimed and packed her bag in fluster. “Good bye sunbaniem, your progress is good. I will see you tomorrow.” She smiled and hurried off.

When Yoo Chun also left, he saw something lying on the ground. He picked it the purse out and realized it belonged to Jessica. He hurriedly ran out to chase after her. He was relieved when he saw her sitting at the bus stop.

“Hey, you left your purse,” he suddenly appeared which made her jumped up in surprised.

“Sunbaniem, you scare me,” she patted her chest. “Oh, thank you sunbaniem!” she was grateful.

“Why isn’t there any sight of buses or cabs,” she mumbled anxiously.

“Are you in a hurry?” he asked seeing her looking worried.

“Well actually yes. I got a curfew, I need to be home by 7pm,” she voiced out.

“Wait here,” he instructed and she nodded though she was clueless why. Minutes later, she saw a bike in front of her. “Hop in,” he pushed the helmet shield up revealing his face and threw another helmet to her.

Luckily, she managed to catch it. “Sunbaniem?”

“Do you want to hop in or not? I will send you home,” he told.

She hesitated, “Sunbaniem, I am afraid. I had never ride a bike before. Is it safe?”

He chuckled, “It’s your choice, take it or leave it,” he started the engine.

“Ok I will take,” she put on the helmet.

Yoo Chun got off from his bike and helped her to fasten and tighten it. When their eyes met, he was lost in her pair of beautiful brown eyes.

“Sunbaniem, shall we go now?” she asked nervously.

Yoo Chun had never send a girl home before but because he felt responsible for her safety since she was late because of him. Jessica hugged his waist, electrified. She just wanted to balance herself. He secretly smiled and so this is how it felt like to be hugged.

Few days passed, with most times spent together, their relationship improved. Jessica finds that Yoo Chun was a nice and kind person and he is not like what others had described him as. He often buys snacks during their lesson and she loves to listen to his jokes. In another word, he made her happy. Besides that, he will always send her home.

Yoo Chun began to develop some feeling for her. Those feelings were new to him. He was deeply attracted by her. She was so ambitious and she even told him her plans for future. To him, she was a perfect girl. Now he understands why many boys were obsessed with her. He decided to hide those feeling because he knows that she is like in heaven and he is in earth.

***

Months later…

“Jessi, I am feeling so nervous,” Yoo Chun said. He felt uneasy and his eyes twitch which he assumed that it is a bad sign.

“Don’t be Oppa,” she placed her hand over his to give him so moral support. “Do this with me. Breathe in and out x3”

Yoo Chun laughed and followed and he felt much better. “Thanks Jessi.”

One by one had collected their result and all did well. Yoo Chun began to feel worried because he really wants to do well so that he can enroll in the same university with her.

Just then, Mr Park, the principal spoke,” Seniors! I am very proud to announce that everyone did well and there is one student who amazed us with his result. Let me announce to everyone, the top student for this year is Yoo Chun shi!”

Yoo Chun gasped. “Will Yoo Chun shi please come up to the stage now.”

Yoo Chun was still in shock and did not move an inch until Jessica tugged his sleeve. “Oppa, Mr Park is calling you.”

“Jessi, is it true?” he hugged her tightly, still cannot accept the fact.

“Yes it’s true Oppa! You are the top student!” she was so happy for him. She knew he is going to do well and he did.

“Will Yoo Chun please come to the stage now,” Mr Park one again asked.

“Let’s have our top student to tell us his success behind his studies,” everyone clapped.

Jessica was beyond touched when she heard him mentioning her, “I have become a better person and a top student was because of my tutor, Jessica. She had been my pillar of support and she was so patient with me. Without her, I have nothing, I am nothing. I want to use this chance to specially thank her for all these while. Jessica, thank you for being so tolerating and patient towards me. I have something more to say to you, please meet me at the rooftop after this.”

Jessica was dumbfounded and she felt her cheek burning because everyone started to look at her. What he has had to say to me, she wondered and head towards the rooftop.

“Jessi,” he smiled at her.

“Oppa, you got something to say to me?” she asked.

He leaned forward until they were an inch part. Due to the height, Jessica had to arch her neck upwards to face him. “Jessi, I had wanted to tell you for a long time but I don’t have the courage to. But I can no longer hold on to it, I love you Jessica.”

There he finally said it and Jessica to finally hear it coming out from his mouth. She was waiting for this moment for a long time. “Oppa, took you long enough to say it. I love you too.”

She tip toed and took the initiative to kiss him on his lip. That was their ever first kisses and they will never going to forget. They were one another first love. She was glad that she tutor the trouble maker and he was happy that she was his tutor. 

***

Sorry if this chapter isdisappointing because it really lack moments of them.

I hope I will be able to write a better one shot next round.  

I GOT A BOY!!! Have you guys watched it? ^.^