Proposal - Kyusica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

“Baby looked at the wedding gown,” Jessica squealed and pulled her boyfriend of 6 years in front of the bridal shop which displayed an exquisite, graceful long piece of gown with had diamonds on it. “It’s beautiful.”

He nodded, agreed with her. He pictured her wearing it and walking down the aisle to him smiling. “It is.”

Sensing her boyfriend seemed to be uninterested; she held his hand and walked away. She thought he will maybe kneel down and gazed up at her lovingly and said, “Will Jessica Jung marry Cho Kyuhyun?” She would definitely said yes because she is so sure that she wants to spend her lifetime with him.

Perhaps now isn’t the right time yet and she was getting too rush. All this will happen when they are in the right place, right time and right atmosphere, she comforted herself.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun phone sounded. “Baby, I need to attend an urgent meeting right now. I will see you at home ok?” he told after ending his call.

Jessica nodded and pecked him a goodbye kiss. He hugged her and kissed her forehead, “I love you.” That’s what he always does when they bid goodbye. Even till now, Jessica still get butterflies whenever he does that.

It was until early evening that Kyuhyun texted her to inform her that he won’t be home for dinner which made Jessica decided to prepare some light snacks to bring over to Kyuhyun.

“Hi Yul, you are still here,” Jessica released her trademark bright smile at her best friend who happens to work in the same company with Kyuhyun as his secretary. Talk about coincidence.

“Hey Sica! I am about to leave. Here to find Mr Cho?” Yuri asked while she was packing her bag.

“Yes, is he in? He said he will working till quite late so I brought dinner over,” Jessica smiled sheepishly.

“That’s so sweet of you but unfortunately, you just missed him. He just left his office just minutes ago. You might be able to catch him now,” Yuri kindly informed.

“Wanna leave together?” asked Jessica.

“Done! Let’s go!” Yuri clung onto Jessica hand and exited the building.

“Isn’t that Kyuhyun car?” Yuri spotted the black Mercedes and Jessica eyes immediately scanned to his car.

Her smile disappeared upon seeing a sophiscated lady dressed in black which tightly hugged her figure, entered Kyuhyun car.

“Victoria?” Yuri said surprisingly.

“Victoria?” sure that name sound familiar to Jessica but she can’t remember who she is.

“Nugu?” she asked curiously.

“Oh she is a newcomer who will be working alongside with Kyuhyun,” Yuri replied. “I wondered what their relationship is because they seemed really chummy with each other,” after realizing that she said too much, she quickly added, “Maybe they two had known each other already.”

“I see,” Jessica tried to meet her smile.

“Ya, he should probably send her home since it was kind of late,” she assured.

“Then why didn’t he offer to give you a ride home too?” Jessica questioned.

“He did!” Yuri overreacted. “But I told him that I will be fine going back alone,” she lied but being her best friend for years, Jessica knows her too well.

“Thanks Yul, let’s go back then.”

Jessica eyes started swelling after receiving a call from Kyuhyun who told her to sleep first because he will be late tonight. When he was asked who he with is, he said he was alone but then Jessica could hear from the noisy background, an alluring female voice was calling his name. He quickly ended the call with “Good night baby.” And she told him the same thing weakly.

A single teardrop rolled down her pretty face and she quickly wiped it off. “Why are you crying? Kyuhyun will never betray you!” her inner self scolded.

She tugged herself on bed hugging the blanket closely. She tossed and turned, still unable to sleep. She stared at the clock and watched its minute hand slowly ticking off. It was midnight already but he is not yet back.

Just then, she heard the door creaked open. She quickly shut her eyes pretending to be asleep. She could feel Kyuhyun coming towards her and bend over and felt his soft and warm lip pressing against her forehead.

Kyuhyun gently caressed her, snuggled close to her and hugged her. “Saranghae.” Soon he fell asleep. Jessica wriggled out from his embrace and gazed at him, him like a baby. “Nado saranghae.”

The dawn break and sun set in, they were having breakfast together. She decided not to probe him anything about yesterday because she shouldn’t have suspected him in the first place. She just wants to forget everything because she loves him too deeply.

“Baby, I will be busy for the next few days so I won’t be having dinner together with you. You will be fine alone right?” Kyuhyun stated as he wiped his mouth.

“… Yes I will be alright. I will meet up with my friends, don’t worry,” she assured. “Is there a big project?”

“Yes, I am sorry I couldn’t keep you accompanied for the next few days,” he apologized sadly.

“It’s okay baby,” she reached out and pinched his cheek. He reached his hand out and pinched her nose. She pouted cutely at him.  

***

For the past few days, the couple gets their only chances to see each other was in the morning or by luck, at night. She noticed that he was behaving secretive. For instance, whenever his phone rings, he got uptight and quickly excused himself to the balcony to answer the phone or whenever she asked for a short quick meet up, he will give excuses.

So one day, she decided to pop by his office. She saw the smiling Yuri and asked, “Is he in?”

Yuri shook her head, “he left with Victoria. Why? Did he know you are coming?”

“I was just around this area so I pop by to see if he is in. He was busy with a major project recently so we hardly see each other,” Jessica pouted.

“Project? We don’t have any major project recently,” Yuri said casually.

“Oh is it? Maybe I heard it wrong,” Jessica lied. “Anyway don’t tell him that I came by.”

Jessica dejectedly walked along the street and her mind kept drifting to what happened for the past few days. “Could he really lie to me? Is he cheating behind my back?”

As she walked past a jewelry shop, something caught her eyes, to be specific someone. Her eyes bugled out in disbelief when she saw Kyuhyun and Victoria together. They are laughing together and seemed like they were choosing rings.

She quickly hides herself and fished out her phone. “Hey baby, where are you?”

“I am in the office, why?”

Her heart was plunged to the bottom, almost bursting out tears, “Nothing. Bye.” And she dropped her phone, her back sliding down the concrete wall with her tears making their entrance.

She didn’t even bother the passerby giving their concern or curious face. She doesn’t care. Her heart just hurts so badly, her boyfriend whom she had dated for 6 years who claimed to be the best boyfriend on earth is cheating behind her back. She sees her future with him but now what? He doesn’t seem to sees his future with her but with another girl. No wonder he hasn’t proposed to her yet because he never thought of it.

Suddenly, she began to recall all those sweet moments they had. Never for once, they are not loving. She had always claimed to her friends that he is the man for her and she wanted to marry him, give birth to pretty children and grow old together. Everyone was envied.

Now she is at home, she cried even harder. The amount of tears she shed was enough to wet the pillow. Then, she received a call from Kyuhyun asking her to meet at their usual place. She already had prepared for the worse; she is so sure he is coming to a clean break with her.

At first, she wanted to reject but her inner self encouraged her to go. She gave in and now she is standing in front of their favorite café. She noticed that the café seemed to have revamped because it give a very romantic vibes to her. Its exterior was furnished like what she had dreamed of, she remembered she had told Kyuhyun before that she wanted to own a little café like this. With many flower pots surrounded the café and a cute pink bench located just next to the door. Everything was just like what she had wanted.

With a heavy heart, she pushed the door and entered. Her swollen eyes were still obvious no matter how much foundation she applied. hang opened when she saw the interior filled with many balloons and hearts. Even the interior design was like what she dreamt of. Perhaps the owner has the same thinking as her. Unknowingly, she let out a smile.

“Hey baby,” Kyuhyun called giving her a hug.

She didn’t say anything and her eyes locked at her foot. She doesn’t want to let him see her swollen eyes. Kyuhyun lifted her chin, “Baby did you just cry?”

“No, of course not. Why would I cry? There’s an insect stung on my eyes, it hurts” she lied.

Kyuhyun immediately kissed her swollen eyes. “Feels better?”

She nodded, her tears threatened to roll out. Why do you act like you still care?

“Shall we go home?” Kyuhyun said worriedly.

“No x2, I am fine. You said you got something to tell me?” she gulped nervously.

Kyuhyun was smiling brightly and nodded. Is he so happy to break up with me?

“What is it?”

He held her hand and he looked serious now. “Jessica we have dated for 6 years now. We had made so much wonderful memories together. I was happy that we have met each other. I …”

“Stop,” she interrupted. She isn’t ready to hear what he is going to say next.

He looked at her with puzzled expression. “I know what you are going to say but please don’t say out now.”

“You do?” he raised his brow and she nodded.

“How?” his voice sounded surprise.

“I just knew it, I am thankful to have you be with me for the past 6 years. I thought we will be together forever but I guess we weren’t meant to be,” she forced a smile.

“Jess, what are you saying?” he was getting more confused.

“Don’t act anymore. I know you are with Victoria now and you want to break up with me. But please give me my pride to step backward,” Jessica croaked out with difficulty and ready to escape.

Kyuhyun was more than bewildered. “Wait!” he grabbed her wrist. She grew more annoyed to see him chuckling. She yanked her hand away from him.

“Jessica!” his shout caused Jessica to halt her step and turned back.

“Kyuhyun,” he was kneeling down with one leg and his hand was holding out a red box with a diamond ring on it.

“Jessica Jung, will you marry me, Cho Kyuhyun?” he asked with sincerity.

“This is not a joke right?” she tried to laugh.

“I am serious. I don’t know why did you come out the idea of me cheating behind your back because I never did. I truly love you with all my hearts.”

“I…” suddenly she was speechless.

Then, everyone includes their families and friends barged out from behind looking at them expectantly. Among the crowd, she saw Victoria smiling at her.

“Hi Jessica, I am Victoria, Kyuhyun sister,” she came out to tell her the truth.

“Sister?!” she almost screamed out.

“I have been helping him to plan out the perfect marriage proposal,” Victoria explained.

Gosh! This is so embarrassing. I have actually mistaken.

“So…” Kyuhyun looked at her lovingly. “Will you marry me?”

The crowd shouted in unison, “Yes x3”

Jessica inched her step closer to him with tears rolling down her cheek. “I do.”

Kyuhyun jumped up with joy and hugged her. “Kiss x3”

They locked their eyes on one another. Everything seemed so perfect right now. “I’m sorry for not trusting you.”

“How about giving me a French kiss to redeem my forgiveness?” he smirked.

Without any seconds, she kissed him passionately in front of everyone. He felt like he was the luckiest man on earth who is the sole owner of her everything. But what he never knew is that, Jessica felt like she is the luckiest of the luckiest woman because her man gifted her her dreamed café which he spent days designing and loved her like gem. Although the marriage proposal doesn’t appear like what he had planned, he was happy and she was happy because now they are fiancé and fiancée.

“Please get a room please!” a man shouted.

The couple totally ignored it and was drown in each other warm lips and tongue. They wished they could stay like this forever.

“I love you my fiancé,” she whispered.

“I love you more my fiancée.”

***

Here comes KYUSICA!

Initally I wanted it to be Haesica because they are always my favorite but then I had wrote haesica before so I decided to write Kyusica. 

Hope you enjoy it because I spent hours writing :/

I enjoy reading comments but please don't be upset if I did not reply any. I appreciated deep down my heart. Bow*

Read, comment, subscribe and upvote. Kamsahaminda.