That love (I) - Jisica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

“Choi Seung Hyun!”

He turned back along with his best buddy, Jiyong, upon hearing his own name being called. Not many know his real name moreover a female. He then saw a girl stood few foot away from him. She wasn’t that tall, her brunette hair falls slightly below her chest and she was gowned in a white loose blouse which was tugged freely in a pair of high cut jeans. His brows creased and examined the beautiful lady who stood before him with a sweetest smile he had ever seen. Jiyong surprisingly also felt the same as Seung Hyun and he gazed at her intensely.

A minute after or so, the girl then decided to take few steps forward and halted her step just right in front of him. Seung Hyun just stared at her blankly as he tried to remember who she is as she looked kind of familiar. While Jiyong, the playboy cell within him activated upon seeing an angel in front of him. “Hey gorgeous,” he said in flirtatious tone, trying to hit on her.

She, on the other hand, rolled her hazel brown eyes at him before she fixated her eyes onto the tall one.

“You look kind of familiar, have we met before?” Top asked with his nose and forehead scrunched up.

“Tabbie Oppa, don’t you remember me?” she pouted cutely.

First, it was her pout and then she addressed him as Tabbie, the nickname whom his childhood friend had gave him, registered his memory. “Sooyeon?!” he exclaimed and pointed at her with surprise.

She crossed her arm beneath her chest and pouted again, “Took you awhile to finally remember, Oppa.”

His eyes widened and gasped, “Is it really you?” he twirled her into a full round.

“Yes it is me, Jung Soo Yeon. It’s been a long while, Oppa,” her lips curled up into a sweet smile.

“Soo Yeon! I almost couldn’t recognize you,” he pulled her for a hug.

Both Top and Jessica had known each other since their birth as they were neighbors back then. They had simultaneously involved together in the period of growing up process which the two attended same school, played and eat together. The two was just inseparable. At the age of 12, Jessica family had to return back to the states as they had to run a company business handed by her late grandfather. Although they are still considered young, the thought of leaving each other was tough. Jessica cried the night before she was to leave, she doesn’t want to leave at all but she has to.

On the day she was to depart to the airport, Top hugged her and comforted her although he was sad too. “Promise Oppa, you will stay strong and independent once abroad,” he held his pinky finger and she sealed the promise with him. “I will wait for your return no matter how long it takes. I will miss you. Take care, my Jung Soo Yeon.” He patted her head and tears almost rolled down his cheek.

It had been exactly 6 years, things changed as well as appearance changed. Jessica had in turn grown up and blossomed into a beautiful and confident girl and Top became mature and handsome. But there’s one thing that would never change between them was the close bond and friendship they shared.

He released her and asked, “You are not leaving anymore right?”

She nodded. “I’m staying here for good.”

“That’s great!” Top cheered, sounded really happy to hear it.

Jiyong interestingly watched the two reunited and then faked a cough to divert their attention to him. Indeed, it worked.

“Oh! I have forgotten. Soo Yeon, this is my best buddy, Jiyong,” Top introduced. “And Jiyong, this is my childhood friend, Soo Yeon.”

“Nice to meet you, Soo Yeon,” Jiyong extended his hand and winked.

She reluctantly accepted for a quick handshake. “I’ve got a new name,” she announced.

“Which is?” Top raised his brows.

“Jessica,” she smiled.

“Beautiful name for beautiful girl,” Jiyong commented. He earned himself a glare and she replied coolly, “I know even if you don’t say.”

Jessica doesn’t like one bit of Jiyong and worse still, he had gotten himself blacklisted in her list because she knew at one glance, he is a playboy and she hated boys like him. Whereas, Jessica had left a good impression on him, he never met such a girl which posses a unique charm and she had attracted his attention.

“So where are you staying now and where will you be attending school at?” Top asked.

“We are putting at a hotel for the time being as my parents are settling the legal procedure of our old house, when everything’s done, we will move back in and we will be neighbors again!” Jessica squealed happily.

“And also, I had enrolled myself here, same school as Oppa,” she continued gleefully.

Top had a wide smile plastered on his face. “It is awesome! We will stick together like we used to!”

Jiyong had that same smile plastered on his face. We are so going to be good friends, good schoolmates and good neighbors, he thought contentedly in his mind. 

***

TBC

Thank you all who had leave a comment requesting the pairing you would like to see. I would first based on the first comment I recieved and it's Jisica/Topsica.

I will proceed with Kaisica - Susica - Lusica - Haesica next. It will take a long while. But that's my unchanged and confirmed list of the upcoming pairings. 

:D

Hope you enjoy reading. 

xoxo,