I'm sorry (III) - HunHanSica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

Jessica and Luhan sit across each other at a restaurant which so happening at the restaurant that they used to frequent.

“Shall we order some beverages? What would you like?” Luhan flips through the thick menu book and then looks up at her with his trademark smile.

Her heart races and stutters, “Cho…”

“Chocolate dalmatian frappuccino?” Luhan answers for her.

Her eyes widen, “Erm yes. Thanks.” He still remembers.

He gestures at the waitress and she takes their orders. Surprisingly, he still has the same cappuccino. Then, silence engulfs between them. She avoids his intense stare and plays with her fingers until the waitress returns with their beverages.

“So can you tell me everything regarding my past?” he finally asks, holding his gaze at her. The more he looks at her, the more distorted scene reappears in his mind. No doubt that she must be someone important to him.

“How did you lost your memory?” she asks.

“I met with an accident a few years back and ever since I lost some parts of my memory. I can remember almost everyone except you but yet I still feel some kind of connection with you. I am sorry that I can’t remember you so…”

“Can you remember when it is?” suddenly she is very curious.

“It happens during somewhere around April 2 years ago?”

It is the month we are getting married… so is that why he did not appear? So it means that he really did come but then fate play a trick on us.

Jessica snaps back to the reality when she sees him waving his hand in front of her. “Are you alright? You seem lost. Can you tell me now what our relationship is?” He really wants to know it badly. After observing her, he is certain that she is part of his past.

“I… We…” she hesitates. How does she answer him? To tell him bluntly that she should be his wife instead of Yoona? But so what if she tells him this, he is Yoona fiancé and she is Sehun girlfriend. Everything is too late, isn’t it?

Luckily she has a call and she excuses herself to answer the unknown number. “Yobeseyo?”

“Unnie, it’s me Yoona,” her voice is shaky.

It feels strange to talk to her again because she is her best friend who also disappears out of the sudden when Luhan disappeared. Moreover, she is now talking to her almost to be fiancé fiancée. Yoona is no longer her best friend.

“Yes Yoona?” puzzles how did she gets her number.

“Are you with Luhan now?” Jessica can sense her uncertainty.

“Uh… yes, are you looking for him? If you are, you can call his cell phone actually,” she replies.

“No I am looking for you actually. Are you free now? Can we talk? I need to tell you something regarding Luhan and I need you to do me favor. Please do not tell anything to Luhan, I will explain to you why once we meet. Please Unnie…” this is first time she hears her so anxious and pleading her.

“I…”

“Please Unnie, I promise I will explain everything to you once we meet. Just don’t tell Luhan anything, I am begging you,” Yoona sounds so serious. Why is she so uptight?

“Alright,” Jessica finally agrees.

When she returns to the table where Luhan gives her a smile again, her heart melts. No she shouldn’t be feeling this way. This is so wrong, now the person she loves is Sehun. She cannot do something behind his back. Suddenly, she feels a sense of guilt.

“Sorry I need to meet Yoo… meet someone. It is urgent. I got to go now,” she picks her handbag ready to leave.

“Wait…” he grabs her wrist and because of the sudden force, she lost her balance and leans forward to Luhan. Their eyes lock and both of them feels their heart pounds loudly against their chest.

Her innocent pair of hazel brown eyes triggers his mind. His head hurts and he let go of her. She quickly uses this chance to run away. She flags a cab without knowing that Luhan is following behind her. He feels so suspicious when he hears her saying she is meeting Yoona although she didn’t directly said but he knows. Despite his head is hurting, he concentrates on the road and follow the cab behind closely. “Jessica, who are you exactly?”

Finally, Jessica meets Yoona. Luhan swiftly sits behind them without them knowing. “So what is it that you want to tell me?”

“Unnie, you didn’t tell anything to Luhan about his past right?” Yoona asks skeptically.

“No I didn’t say anything. Why? Why I can’t tell him anything? He has the right to know everything,” Jessica asks.

“Please Unnie, you can’t tell him his past. If he knows that you are his fiancé and not me, he will leave me and return to your side. I cannot afford to lose him, I love him so much.”

Jessica cannot believe what she had heard from Yoona. “So you take advantage of his amnesia and make him believe that you are his fiancé?”

“Sorry Unnie. I didn’t want to and I know that you two are madly in love. And you know that his parents don’t really like you… and they know that I like him and so happening that he forgets everything about you. Perhaps all this are fated. Now that you are with Sehun, isn’t it? I can tell that Sehun loves you so much. I really hope that you can forget Luhan like he forgets about you. I really cannot live without him. Call me selfish but I love him and we are getting married, I really hope you won’t come in between us” Yoona sobs softly and holds her hand.

Luhan clenches his finger. Is Yoona telling the truth? So Jessica supposed to be his fiancée and him and her are once deeply in love. It makes all sense to him now, no wonder he don’t feel something attracted to Yoona. Is not that he don’t love her, well he did but when the moment he sees Jessica, he has a strong feeling for her.

Jessica is speechless and disappointed in Yoona. She has indeed changed so much to someone whom she doesn’t know anymore. She can see that Yoona is desperate, perhaps she really love Luhan more than she does. And she is right, she is with Sehun now and to be honest with her heart, she love Sehun even though a little small part of her heart still has Luhan.

She sighs and agrees, “I won’t tell him anything. But I just hope that you can treat him right and good.”

Yoona is surprised by her answer. She sits by her side and hugs her. “Unnie, thank you so much. I will treat him good and love him for my whole life.”

She smiles weakly at Yoona. “Sorry Luhan. Maybe Yoona deserve you much more than me.”

Luhan cannot believe that Jessica is giving him up just like this. For that very moment, he feels a pinch in his heart. He is angry that Yoona had been deceiving him, he left the place dejectedly.

Jessica then unknowingly reaches the church where she and Luhan supposed to wed. Her phone keep buzzing and realizes that Sehun have been trying to reach her. When she reads the message where he asks where she is, she replied him telling him that she is at a church. She needs him now.

She enters the church and takes a seat, praying to the god. Father, what should I do? And as if father had heard her prayer as she feels a breeze sending through her ears with a soft whisper, “Follow your heart.” Coincidently, Luhan feet also unknowingly bring him to a church. This place makes him remembers a bit more of his past. He is clearer with his past after hearing their conversation earlier. He spots Jessica and  smiles, “This is fated.”

“Jess…” he softly calls and she is taken aback by his appearance.

“Luhan, what are you doing here?” she backs off a little.

“Jess, I remember everything. I remember you and us. I am so sorry that I forget about you,” Luhan says teary.

She bites her lip and stumbles, “How you know?”

“I heard everything you and Yoona said. I can’t believe Yoona had been lying to me and my family as well,” Luhan explains.

“I…” she is being cut off when Luhan suddenly claims her lip, kissing her.

She tries to resist but boy he is strong. He whispers through their kisses, “Let us start again.”

She pushes him away and slaps him on his cheek. He is totally caught off guard by that slap. “Stop it Luhan, you are engaged. Whatever we shared in the past will remain in the past. Yoona loves you and you love her too, I have Sehun and I love him too. Maybe Yoona is right, fate just play a sport on us.”

“No, I don’t care. I have wasted 2 years on someone who lied to me. I know you still love me if not you won’t avoid me and you won’t feel nervous around me,” he insists.

Just then, Sehun appears. He frowns when he sees Luhan there. His heart feels a little heavy, and had the worse thought that Jessica and Luhan probably had made up. He drags his heavy footsteps towards them. “Sica.”

“Oppa,” she feels happy to see him. She runs to him and hugs him. He does not expect it but he feels so thankful and blissful.  And she shyly plants many wet kisses on him with Luhan sourly watches it.

“Luhan, I and Sehun are deeply in love. And I hope you treat my dongseng well and love her like she love you. I am sorry even if you are my first love, Sehun is my last love,” Jessica finally confesses. She honestly thinks that she and Sehun make a perfect match. She cannot simply desert Sehun because her first love appears. She cannot leave the man who loves her more than she loves him who pamper, care and dote on her like his only gem. She is grateful to have his love and she cannot ask for more.

Luhan heart broken into pieces while Sehun heart skips a beat. He is astounded by her confession. “If that is the case, I wish you two the best.”

“I’m sorry, Luhan.”

***

Finally I am done with Hunhansica. So in the end, she chosen Sehun . *blinking eyes*

SOrry that it is pretty long and naggy chapter. 

But still, I do hope that you will comment, subscribe even if it is bad or good :D

And I actually thought of writing Chensica next. Who's is for Chensica?! <3

Ps. Pardon any repeated words/grammer mistake/weird scene