Not that I wanted (I) - KaiSica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

“Kasahaminda!” the nine beautiful angles bowed in front of the huge stadium, thanking their families, friends and fans who came to support them. It was a dream come true for the ladies as they held their first ever world tour which kicked of start at their homeland, Seoul and also it was a successful wrap of the 3 hours long concert.

After which, the ladies happily skipped their way to the backstage where they were warmly greeted by the crews and their label mate, EXO whom came to show their support. Soon, the hallway of the backstage was filled up with laughter and chatter from them.

In the meanwhile, Jessica was busying glancing through the area, searching for someone to be specific among the EXO. She pouted and felt a tinge of disappointment when she didn’t see him among the crowd.

“Hey Sica!” she turned and smiled at the approaching Suho who gave her a quick hug. “Congratulation! You were so great earlier.”

“Gomawo Oppa,” she beamed at him which caused the latter heart to skip a beat. Suho and Jessica have known each other for a long time since they both had trained in SM Entertainment for several years. Suho had been crushing on her ever since their training days but his feelings are not reciprocated as Jessica had been treating Suho like her dearest and closest Oppa. Besides that, she is currently in a relationship with one of s.  

“Aigoo, look at you,” he said with a frown, holding onto her shoulder as he turned her body side to side before he continued, “You have become thinner the last time I see you. Are you on a diet which I told you not to?”

“Aniyo Oppa, I took my meals regularly and the girls can vouch for me. I am not on a diet and besides that, how can I be on diet when you and Kai keep feeding me with good foods,” she laughed softly.

“Come over my house and I will cook all your favorite dishes,” Suho said, smiling.

“I will definitely come! I can’t resist your yummy cook,” as she was saying, she was already drooling. Suho culinary skill is the best, she was thankful to have him as her Oppa.

He laughed at how cute she looked, “Why are you so cute?” he ruffled her hair playfully.

“Oppa…” she pouted.

Just then, she gasped when she felt a pair of arm hugging her waist from behind and then she heard a deep voice whispered through her ear, “My princess.”

It took her few seconds before she reacted, turning to her back to see her still looking charming prince grinning boyishly at her. “Oppa.” Her eyes sparkled and smiled widely at him.

“I will leave you two lovebirds alone,” Suho said and retreated himself. He consoled himself that as long as Jessica is happy, he is contented.

The way Kai smiled at her never failed to brighten up her exhausting night and to make her heart flutter each time. “Where were you just now? I couldn’t find you,” Jessica asked, folding her arms and pretended that she was mad.

“Sorry princess, I had booked ourselves a restaurant, shall we get going?” he held her hand and kisses her forehead. Knowing that she smiled, everything is fine again. She knew how well that she cannot be mad at him at all.

Upon reaching the restaurant, she knew at one glance that it was the restaurant where they had their first date. Recalling how nervous Kai was when they had their first date, had earned a chuckle from Jessica. Kai raised his brows and asked, “What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing, I was just thinking how funny it was back then when we had our first date here. You were so nervous that you dropped the cutlery,” Jessica laughed again.

Kai puffed his cheek, “Of course I am nervous, and it was my first date ever after all.”

Kai had never been in a relationship before until he met Jessica through Suho. It was love at first sight and the feelings he had for her was overwhelming that he finally plucked up his courage and confessed to her. He was over the moon when she accepted him and their 1 and a half year relationship was stable and lovely even though they are busy and had no time for each other.

Once entered the restaurant, it was surprisingly empty and the interior seemed to be different as before. The dim light with the soothing music played in the background gave her romantic vibes.

“It’s so weird, why aren’t there anyone?” she commented because usually by this time, the restaurant is fully packed and without any prior reservation made, it was impossible to dine in.

“I have booked the whole restaurant just for us,” he flashed a smile and led her to the centre of the restaurant where appetizing foods are already neatly arranged on the table.

She looked at him in awe, “What’s the special occasion today?”

“To celebrate my princess for successfully completed her first world tour in Seoul,” he raised a glass of wine and winked at her.

Their wine glass clinked and they sipped their wine, enjoyed the food prepared by the chef with one another accompanied under the romantic atmosphere. Although the restaurant is empty, their laughter filled up the place is enough to engulf the silence.

The night passed by and he sent her home. His face formed a genuine smile when he saw his princess already dozed off. Reluctantly, he had to wake her up when they reached her dorm. She looked so mesmerizing even when she woke up, smiling at him sweetly. He helped her unbuckled the seat belt and then leaned in to claim her lip, kissing it tenderly. Their heart rate are accelerating and the heat radiated kept them warm.

Breaking their passionate kisses, he walked her to the door step. “Oppa, Gomawo for tonight. I really enjoyed it,” she hugged him by tiptoeing since he was taller.

“I got something for you,” he said, fishing out a necklace from his pocket.

Her eyes glittered at the sparkling heart shaped necklace, it was beyond beautiful. It was a diamond heart with red gems overlapping it. He wore it for her and she touched it, “It’s so beautiful.”

“Don’t ever lose it. I am entrusting my whole heart to you. Even when we don’t meet up often, you must know I am just right beside you, watching after you,” his words touched her.

“I will never lose it. Oppa, Gomawo and I love you!” embracing him again.

“I love you so much too, and you meant so much to me” he kissed her hair.

***

2 days later…

The girls gathered in the living room and watched the news. “Breaking news! The president grandson is revealed to be Kim Jong In whom also known as Kai, will be engaged with Bae Suzy, the granddaughter of late Mdm Bae. The following reports and photos had shown that Mr Kim and Miss Bae enjoyed a romantic date at lotte world,” the news announcer reported and few photos of them being intimate are flashed on the television. 

***

Sorry that I have to stop here. I will update soon. okies?

And so I had decided to write a KaiSica shot instead of Chen since I personally think that this plot suits Kai better.Do you think so too?

I will also add in Suho/Sica in it as well. A triangle or square love? Hehe

Honestly, I don't know why I use Suzy ;x

Hope you like it anyway even if it is short :D

Comment & subscribe will be loved!