That Love (II) - Jisica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

“Morning Gorjess!” Jessica nearly shrieked when she felt a hot breathe tingled her ears, whispered.

She titled her head slightly and came close face to face with Jiyong with his lip formed into a ready thin straight line, grinning at her.

She quickly stood back with her legs clumsily stumbled and tangled with each other in the process. She knew she was going to fall next until she felt a pair of arm wrapped her waist and pulled her forward to his chest.

She looked up and saw Jiyong; they were so close that they can feel each other breathing air. They held their gazes at each other and unknowingly, Jiyong felt electricity running through his body, strange yet comfort feelings which he had never feel before until now. They don’t know how long they have been gazing each other until…

“Miss Jung, this is your time table for this semester,” the school attendant interrupted with a displeased tone after witnessing the two cuddling.

“Jiyong shi, your hand,” she inwardly muttered.

“Oh!” He released his hand.

“Miss Jung, please note that school doesn’t allow any PDA,” the school attendant stated firmly.

“This is not what you think,” Jessica frantically waved her both hand.

“Take your time table and prepare for class next.”

“Thank you,” she thanked the attendant and then left immediately leaving Jiyong behind.

“Hey Gorjess, you walk pretty fast for a petite size,” he finally caught up with her, panted.

“How may I help you, Jiyong shi?” she halted her steps, trying to be amicable as she could although she was slightly annoyed by his presence.

“I want to be friends with you,” he brushed his fringe backwards, fixing it.

“You are Seung Hyun Oppa friend so it makes us friend naturally, so now can you please excuse me as I have class to attend,” she coolly said and walked away.

He just smiled. Everything starts from friend.

***

“Class, we have a new student who will be joining us today. Let’s welcome, Miss Jung,” the teacher gestured Jessica to enter the class with welcoming applauds.

“Annihaiseyo! Jessica inmida,” she bowed and flashed a confident and beautiful smile at her classmate. She quickly scanned around the classroom and much to her surprise; she spotted Jiyong wearing a surprised and happy expression. 

“Miss Jung, you may proceed to your seat available next to Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon, kindly raised your hand and also you will be responsible for showing Miss Jung around,” the teacher informed.

“Arasso! It will be my honor,” Jiyong had a huge grin plastered onto his face.

“Can I sit with someone else?” she requested softly.

“Why? Is there a problem with this sitting arrangement?” the teacher eyed her suspiciously.

“Ani…” she said. “Arasso, teacher.” She finally made her way to where Jiyong was seated.

“Annyeong, Gorjess chingu,” he had this cheeky smile that really irritates her.

“My name is Jessica, don’t you get it, Jiyong shi?” she said.

“Gorjess suited you, sweet and beautiful just like you,” he winked.

“I know but I prefer to be addressed as Jessica,” she stated, as his words doesn’t really affect her much.

“Jessica. As long as you are happy,” his eyes formed into a crescent shape. “But can you drop formality with me? Call me Oppa, I prefer you to call me Oppa than Jiyong shi.”

“By the way, where is Seung Hyun Oppa? I thought he will be in this class,” she looked around, not answering his question. She noticed some of the girls were throwing darters at her. She knows the reason behind their gawking was none other because of she was seated next to Jiyong, the infamous playboy who bestowed with this cute and handsome face.

“How did you know?” he asked.

He didn’t get his reply because that’s when Top entered the class with heavy breathe. “I’m sorry seonsaengnim, I was caught up with seminar meeting.”

The teacher smiled at him, ensuring it is alright and gestured him back to his seat so that she can continue with her lesson. Seung Hyun is titled as the prince charming in school and the smartest in his cohort as well as Jiyong who came closely as second best. He is the model student and every teacher favorites.

As Seung Hyun proceed back to his table, his eyes grew wide when he noticed Jessica smiling sweetly at him and quickly waved at him. Although he seated behind her, there were no chance for them to talk as the teacher is known to be the strictest and she wants an absolute silence.

Jessica is relieved as the talkative Jiyong was finally quiet. She never thought there would be this side of him, his seriousness in studies and how he answered every question to the teacher satisfaction. If only he would to remain like this, they would definitely make good friends.

Just once the bell rang signaled for the lunch break, Jessica turned back and beat Seung Hyun first, “Surprise Oppa!”

“You, this cheeky girl! No wonder you refuse to tell me what your class is,” he playfully ruffled her hair.

“Oppa…” she whined with a pout, and immediately fixed her hair.

Just then, a few girls whom she recognized they are the one who kept staring at her came and surrounded both Jiyong and Seung Hyun, pushing her aside.

“Oppa, we don’t understand this question, can you teach us the equation?” one of the girls said in an annoying high pitch.

Jessica frowned and pushed her way in and grabbed both Jiyong and Seung Hyun hand.

“Let’s go for lunch,” she then linked her arm over Seung Hyun and Jiyong side by side, and pulled them out of the crowd of girls with their mouth hanging.

“Sica, why did you drag us out just like this? They are still waiting for me to teach them,” Seung Hyun said.

“Aigo Oppa, you are so naïve!” she stretched her arm and gently pinched both side of his cheek, “don’t you know that those girls are flirting with you?” she pouted.

“It’s no big deal anyway, we are ladies magnet,” Jiyong casually joked.

Jessica glared at him, “I just don’t like those girls. And Oppa isn’t like a player like you,” she hugged Seung Hyun arm.

“I’m not a player,” Jiyong defended.

“Not that my problem though,” she shrugged and pulled Seung Hyun away. “Let’s go eat Oppa, I’m hungry.”

“Why do I get this feeling that you dislike Jiyong?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Oppa, your feeling is correct. I just dislike him. He’s so cocky, such a player,” she replied.

“He’s not really a player, trust me, you will change your perspective towards him,” Top put in good words for Jiyong.

“I don’t know. Let’s not mention about him, what we shall eat?” she beamed.

Jiyong just followed them behind. He had this unexplainable feeling stirring inside him. Was it envious or jealous when he observed how different she treated him and Seung Hyun? He shrugged the feelings, knowing he could not be compared to Seung Hyun whom known her for life. He can never be compared to Seung Hyun, he’s good at everything and he could only trail just behind him.

“Gorjess, what do you want to eat? I would recommend the black pepper steak to you,” Jiyong suggested, standing next to her.

“How many times must I say, don’t call me Gorjess, Jiyong shi” Jessica was annoyed.

“Arrasso. Then you call me Oppa, and I will address you as Jessica. Ok?” Jiyong curled his finger into an Ok sign.

“Shiro!” she stuck her tongue out. Top laughed and thought, “They will definitely make a cute and interesting couple.”

“Then I shall continue calling you Gorjess, Gorjess, Gorjess,” he happily hummed.

“Fine. Jiyong shi, Jiyong shi, Jiyong shi,” she imitated.

“Alright you two. I’m hungry already. Let’s order 3 plates of black pepper steak,” Top interrupted. 

***

Be back with the last part of Jiscia soon :)

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your utmost patience.