I'm sorry (I) - HunHanSica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

There she is… Sehun grins to himself as he lightens his footstep and slowly crept behind his girlfriend, Jessica who is in the midst of preparing breakfast.

“Baby…” he snakes his arm around her waist and he can feel her body electrifies and tenses up upon his sudden back hugging attack.

He then rests his head near the crook of her neck and whispers sweets nothing to her ears. His hot breathe blows through her ear sending chills down her spine. “Good morning gorjess, I love you.”

She un-wrap his comforting and warm pair of arms, turns around and gazes fondly at the man who just woke up. His baggy v-neck shirt and his un-comb hair make him look incredibly y. She wraps his neck, tiptoe and gives a quick peck on his forehead. They can literally feel each other heart pounding against their chest when they lean in for a short hot steamy kiss.

Sehun feels so fortunate to have Jessica to be his girlfriend at last even though he knows that a little portion of her heart still belongs to ex-boyfriend, almost to be husband, his best buddy. His best buddy disappeared before the day of wedding and left the heartbroken beautiful bride at the altar. And since then, Sehun swore that he will not allow her to drop any single tears that signify sadness. He will cherish and treasure her like she is the only gem in the world. And he kept his word because he had ever seen her upset for these 2 years. Although there are times, he knew that the smile on her face was forced.

“Go and wash up now,” she pushes him lightly with a smile.

“Yes madam!” he salutes her and marches to the bathroom. His cute actions earn laughter from her.

They enjoy the breakfast with classical music played in the background. After they are done with their dishes, he covers her eyes with his palm. “Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Promise to close your eyes and follow me,” he whispers and inches his head forward and plants a quick peck on her cheek.

He can feel her cheek puffs when she pouts. But nevertheless, she listens to him. Climbing one step after step, finally he leads her to a room which had left vacant. Removing his hand, she slowly squirm her eye and let out a surprise loud gasp. The supposed vacant room had revamped to a cozy entertainment room with a huge projector screen, DVD player, karaoke set and a long leather sofa along with other furniture. Not only that, when she looks up, she almost cry seeing colorful helium balloons filling up the whole ceiling and the spotlights reflect beautifully on the white marble tiles.

“Surprise!” he says inwardly.

Her eyes widen, staring at him in disbelief, “Oppa, how did you manage to do all these?”

He just smiles, not wanting to disclose that he spent months preparing. She hugs him, “Oppa, this is awesome!”

He is happy as long as she is. And seeing her so excited, he knows that all are worth.

“What movie do you want to watch?” Sehun is flipping through the drawer which consists of many DVD.

“Oppa choose,” smiling sweetly at him. She is sitting comfortably at the couch with a bowl of popcorn on her hand. They decided to stay in to watch movie, spending some quality time together and utilize the functions.

He inserts the disc into the player and joins Jessica in the couch. They snuggle closer to each other with her head resting comfortably on his shoulder. “What movie did you choose?”

“Titanic,” he answers, smiling sweetly. It is the romantic flick they both like and never get sick of watching it. They can watch it for countless time and they can even remember each and every scene and words they said. Every popcorn Jessica feed him taste extremely sweet. And each time, he brushes her hair and her makes her feel so blissful and so loved. She knows that he loves her more than she loves him and she feels guilty for not able to give him her 101% of heart because of her past.

Sometimes, she must admit that she still thinks of him and there are nights that she silently cries herself to sleep. She knows she shouldn’t be feeling sad because of him but after all he is her first love and they are once deeply in love. They nearly got married, she almost becomes his wife and she thought she was the happiest woman in world but she was wrong, so wrong. And ever since his disappearance, it was Sehun who helps her to walk through the darkest and make her to feel what is love. It was then they began to date when Sehun confessed to her that he had been carrying a torch for her since young.

Of course, like any other girl, she gasped upon knowing. It was difficult for her because he was her best friend who knows her inside out. She knows it was wrong for her at first for accepting him because she her reason of accepting is to need him to heal her broken heart but then when time passes by, her feeling for him grows intensely. Sehun, on the other hand, doesn’t mind that she is just using him because he believes that one day he will melt her heart and he did.

“Oppa, I love you,” the words that he seldom hears escape from . His heart skips a beat, grins from ears to ears and blushes. It is not every day that Jessica doesn’t show her affection to him but today, he is in the clouds nine because he knows that she means it.

Sehun brushes her fallen fringe behind her ear loop and gazes fondly at the world beautiful girl he is deeply in love with. “I love you too.”

Leaning in, closing their gaps, their lips brush against one another and then synchronize. Jessica realizes that she loves him so much that she cannot live without him. Their passionate kiss is a short one when the door bell rings. They break their kisses and look weirdly at each other. Did they expecting visitor? No.

Jessica cling lovingly on his arm and walks to the door. Her hand drops freely, her heart beat stops for a moment when it reveals him and her standing in front of them. 

***

I sincerely apologize for the super late update/short update/lack of hunsica sweet interactions/luhan not appearing yet.. Inspiration suddenly disappear, I actually draft up few storylines and then got stuck, I give up :( This is not an excuse but because I really want to write a sweet shots for HunHanSica for my dear readers who are anticipating. 

And as the title stated, I'm Sorry, so one of them will be bound to get heartbroken in the end. Who do you wish it could be? Difficult decision isn't it ? :'( sobs*

Okay, I hope that you guys can comment, subscribe and vote only if you think that this chapter worth it. 

till then, cross finger that next update to be prolly up by next week. Mianhe. <3