I'm sorry (II) - HunHanSica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

Jessica knees go weak and feels like running away but Sehun holds her and she looks at him pleading him to let go. She isn’t ready to face him or rather she never expects to see him again. But he holds her hand firmly. She looks down defeated and bites her lip nervously. She has a surge of mixed feeling which comprises happiness, sadness, angriness, betrayal.

Well at least the feeling of happiness and relief magnifies because she knows that he is alive. She still remembers that she called the whole Seoul hospital after the sudden disappearance just to check if there is any person named Luhan, afraid that he might meet with an accident.

“Luhan, Yoona,” Sehun stutters, feeling as surprised as Jessica.

“Hey Oppa, Unnie,” Yoona greets softly, it seems like a murmur to them.

“Don’t you want to invite us in?” Luhan asks with his trademark smile. Even his voice sounds the same and she takes a quick glance at him and their eyes meet. Something is different with him and he feels strange. He finds her familiar but can’t make out who she is.

“And you are?” he directs his question at Jessica.

He doesn’t remember me or is he acting as an ? She ponders. “Jessica,” she replies coldly.

Jessica- it triggers his mind and his heart. He feels affectionate with her sweet delicate voice and to her. It seems like they have already known each other. His head hurts.  

“Have we met before?” he further asks.

She is really confused and surprised by his question. She looks at Sehun who reflects surprising reaction too. Luhan doesn’t remember who she is for real. What happened?

“Oh by the way, we are here to give you this,” Yoona quickly cuts in, pitching her voice indicating she is nervous. “We got to go because we have another place to visit as well.”

“Oh right! I nearly forgot,” Luhan slaps his forehead. “We got a lot of catch up to do but not today, I will call you again. See you.”

When Sehun wants to stop him, Luhan is already out of their sight. Something is definitely not right. Yoona is definitely nervous and wears a guilt eyes and Luhan who confuses them with not knowing who Jessica is.

Jessica is still in her trance and questions keep flooding her mind. Sehun knows that she is getting affected by the sudden presence of Luhan and cannot help but to feel upset. Just earlier, they have a good time and now, he knows that everything won’t be the same anymore.

He places his protective and warm arms around her and slightly rubs her shoulder, “Baby, are you ok?” besides that, he doesn’t know what to say.

“I’m fine; it’s just that I never expect to see him again. He looks so different,” she remarks. “What is it that he gives you?”

He un-lid the envelope and it reveals to be another shocking thing. A curvy handwritten on the exquisite card – You are all pleased to be invited to attend Mr Luhan & Miss Yoona wedding.

Her face went pale and he notices it, he doesn’t blame her. After all Luhan is her first love, whom she almost got married with, the runaway groom and then reappears announcing his marriage with Yoona, their close friend.

That night, Jessica couldn’t sleep at all. Surprisingly, Luhan still has that effect on her, he makes her nervous and her heart somehow still beats for him. On the other hand, Sehun is standing outside her room as he can still see the light on reflected on the floor, knowing she hasn’t sleep. And of course, he knows the reason why. He sighs softly and walks back to his room. He realizes that he cannot afford to lose her anymore.

***

Jessica decides to take a stroll alone at the street. She isn’t focusing on the road and nearly got hit by a car if not that she is got pulled by someone. She lies on top of the person due to the huge impact. “Mianhe,” she apologizes as she stands up quickly.

Her breathe hitches when she finds out it is Luhan who had saved her. He stand up as well, brushing his back and asks with concern, “Jessica right? Are you ok? Did you hurt elsewhere?”

“Why do you still care?” she mutters sadly and quickly walks away.

Why on earth did she have to meet him again? She just wants to avoid seeing him again, to pretend that she has not met him yesterday.

“Wait,” he grabs her wrist.

“What do you want?!” she asks angrily. She just loses her control. How he can just simply smiles at her like nothing happens few years back?

He is startle by her reaction. But he wants to affirm something, “Are you by chance someone important to me?”

“You really don’t know who I am?” she asks.

He shakes his head, he is confused as well. After meeting her yesterday, her image keep appearing in his mind. And he has some vague flashbacks of a woman after his loss of memory which he thought it was Yoona but apparently is not. It seems to be Jessica and he feels connected to her. Perhaps she will be the answer to his past, the past which he had lost memory.

She is on verge on crying. “I am someone…” she stops. How does she answer him?

He looks at her anticipating her answer. Witnessing how she reacts, he knows that there must be something between them in the past. “I am sorry but I lost my memory after an accident and perhaps you can help me?”

***

Okay Luhan appears and what will happen next when Jessica finds out that he lost his memory? 

will she be with Sehun or Luhan? FInds out next! :D

Ps, sorry for the short update because I thought that perhaps I can give a short update to those who has waited patiently.

Thank you for your patience and love for this fanfic and I hope that the next chapter will be good.