Iciness repel or attract?- JaeSica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

In the prestigious SM University, there were these two students who literally, openly conquered the school under their thumb. They are best known as the Kingka and Queenka in school and each has their loyal followers. Unlike what is usually expected- Kingka and Queenka to join forces working together or even are the ideal couple. These two are like South Pole, repelling one another, they don’t see eyes to eyes with each other and always compete with one another be it in studies, sports, relationship or anything slightest thing they could fight.  

Despite the fact that they were childhood friends, they behaved like enemies. No one dare to defy them even lecturers because their fathers were the major shareholders of the school. However, they did not use their fathers as their shield or to their advantages; they worked hard to be in this University becoming top students. They also fight to become number 1 and the most powerful in school. In every other student’s eye, they are Ice princess and Ice prince due to their icy personalities. 

And they are none other than Jessica and Jaejoong. If there is Jaejoong, there is no Jessica and vice versa.

***

“Yah! You!” Jessica yelled angrily and pointed her finger at the person she loathed the most in mother earth.

“What?” Jaejoong rolled his eye annoyed and cross his arm and tapped his feet which made Jessica more irritated.

“Apologize! “ She crossed her arm under her chest and glared at him.

“For what, may I ask?” he looked at her, amused and smirked.

“For bumping onto me!” she replied coolly.

“Oh! That…” he brushed his finger on his chin before continued, “Look who should say that because it was you who bumped onto me and considered yourself lucky today that I did not demand an apology from you.”

Though Jessica admitted that it was due to her carelessness but she does not want to lose so she continued to fight back. “Even so, you should have avoided me and walked the other side!” and she flipped her brunette hair and fall neatly on her back.

“Why should I? Does this pathway belong to you?” he snickered as he forwards himself to her which made her moved back and leaned against the wall with their face so close together.

Jaejoong action made Jessica breathless and taken aback. Their eyes were locked intensely, no one want to retreat their eyes because their little competition starts unknowingly.  It was their first glaring game and it was something new to their list and to their heart, they did not realize that their hearts were beating abnormally. They were kind of lost in those attractive eyes; they never had the chance to see through the opponent eye.

Breathe Jessica breathe, she reminded herself.

Eventually their immense eye contact broke when Jessica closest Oppa, Donghae came and shouted her name. “You lose! Ha, your obsessed fan boy is here,” he smirked and walked away. Jessica curled her hand into a fist and clenched her teeth and thought to herself, I shouldn’t have lost!

“What happened to my sweetie?” Donghae put his arm across her shoulder and pulled her close to him when he saw how angry she was.

“You came at the wrong time! Now I lose to him,” Jessica replied angrily. She disliked to be defeated by Jaejoong and if Donghae did not appear, she definitely will win.

“You guys never get tired of competing,” Donghae commented, jealous that Jessica and Jaejoong are closer compared to him and her.

“No, we don’t. And I can’t wait to punch his face with that smirk he gave me earlier,” she pouted.

“Aigoo my sweetie, come Oppa treat you ice cream ok?” Donghae suggested.

“Alright Oppa, I want the biggest portion!” Jessica smiled at last. At least her anger had simmered down with ice cream.

The relationship between Jessica and Donghae was like brother-sister love but she knew that he treat her more than is expected. However even knowing his feeling for her, she was still comfortable with him as he did not pressure her with any love declaration. He sincerely treat her good and hope for the day he can melt his ice princess heart.

As they were enjoying ice cream, Donghae started a conversation with her. “Have you thought of making peace with him?”

“Never!” Jessica glared at him, “I thought Oppa should know.” She never knew why her relationship with Jaejoong worsened, they love to fight and it was their everyday needs.

“But seeing you guys always bicker and fight with each other, I am afraid that you will develop feelings for him like what the show always did.”

“It won’t happen Oppa! I will never ever fall in love with that jerk. If I ever did, I will strip off my title as Queenka,” she laughed at the impossible. Her laughter stopped abruptly and frowned when she heard a snickered laugh behind her.

“So is it true that you will strip off your title if you fall in love with me?” Jaejoong asked, smirking.

Jessica rose up from her seat and came face to face with him, replied confidently, “Yes it’s true but don’t worry it won’t happen anyway. You are out of my limit.”

“Well you are not even in my list. Why don’t we made an agreement?” he suggested evilly when his mind popped up an idea.

“Since when do we have agreement? Let’s made it a bet instead,” she mocked.

“Don’t regret what you wish for,” his face inched close to her, she intended to step back but decided not and glared at him.

“I won’t,” she answered arrogantly.

“Alright a bet will be a bet, are you in or not?”

“Of course!”

***

And so it was Jaesica!

As much as I would like to continue but I am really busy lately so I wrote it halfway and I know that a few of you might have wait for too long for my update :(

minahae
Look forward to next chapter in few days time. Cross finger*
It's a little crappy but still hope you enjoy the limited moments of Jaesica, more interaction between them will be next (: