Get it right (IV) - Haesica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

“Girls, SOS from Eunhyuk Oppa. He wants us all except Jessica to gather in their practice room,” Hyoyeon informed when she acknowledged the message received from him and while Jessica was away for toilet break.

“What is it about?” Taeyeon raised her brows. “All of us except Jessica, that’s weird.”

“I don’t know either, guess we will find out later. Just remember don’t let Jessica know about it,” Hyoyeon stated.

After their practice, the girls started packing up except Jessica. “Sica, aren’t you packing up?” Tiffany asked.

“I feel like staying back awhile more,” Jessica answered.

“Alright, we see you at dorm then,” Tiffany smiled. The rest were quite relieved as they need not to come up an excuse to leave her alone.

The others made their way to Super Junior practice room and saw all Super Junior members inside. The atmosphere seemed solemn and the girls were afraid, it seemed like there is a big trouble. Hyoyeon ran towards Eunhyuk and hugged him, “Baby, what’s wrong? Why is everyone here?”

“Ask Donghae, he’s the one who suggested today meeting,” Eunhyuk replied.

The girls had their attention on Donghae, someone whom they wished they won’t see again because he’s the one who broke their princess heart. Tiffany crossed her arms and asked, “What is it about?”

Donghae looked down sadly, he knew everyone hated him. Eunhyuk gave him a reassuring pat on his shoulder.

“Everyone, the purpose of gathering all of you here is I want to apologize to each and every one of you,” he bowed with his head hung low. “I am truly sorry for what I have done. But trust me, I regretted it so much. I know I had hurt Jessica, broke her heart. I want to make amends to it. I want to seek for her forgiveness but first I would like to seek everyone forgiveness.”

“Why would we even forgive you,” Yuri snickered.

“I need everyone forgiveness because I want to win Jessica back,” he said softly.

“Then you can break her heart once more?” this time Sooyoung flared. Donghae could only stare down at his feet.

“Guys, please don’t make the situation more difficult for him to handle. He has his reason,” Eunhyuk helped.

“What reason?” Taeyeon questioned.

In the meanwhile, Jessica roamed in the huge building alone. She unknowingly stopped by at Super Junior practice room. The lights inside was still switch on; she wondered if Donghae is still inside. She just wanted to catch a small glimpse of him. She decided to soften her footsteps and peek through the small glass panel on the door. It was then she saw everyone including her members was inside and she overheard Taeyeon asking what reason.

He began telling them about how Mr Lee had indirectly forced him to leave her and all. “It’s my entire fault. I know she won’t forgive me if I’d to tell her the truth.”

Just then, the door was opened and revealed Jessica cried out, “Yes, you are right. I won’t forgive you!”

Everyone was staring at her and was shocked to see the sudden appearance of Jessica. Straight after she said that sentence, she turned her back and ran with her tears rolling down her cheek.

“Sica!” Donghae chased after her.

Eunhyuk chased after Donghae and managed to grab hold of him. “Let her be alone. I guess this might be too much for her. I believe she wouldn’t want to see you now.”

“Oppa, don’t worry, we will help you,” Hyoyeon said on their behalf.

“Thanks girls, does that mean you guys had forgiven me?” Donghae asked in low tone.

“Yes, I know what you did was not what you wanted, I can’t believe my uncle would do such thing,” Sunny was angry.

“Don’t worry Oppa, we will go find Jess now, will give you a call.”

***

Ever since that day, Jessica had avoided Donghae like he’s a plague and refused to answer any calls even her members advised and told her everything. She still cannot accept that the fact he gave up their relationship so easily. If she was to make a choice between love and career, she would definitely choose love. Perhaps his love for her wasn’t as much as hers.

She stared at the window and admired the vast blue sky. Just then, her members came in cheerfully. “Sica, let’s play a game. But first, the number one rule is no one is to leave the room.”

Jessica pouted. “What are we playing?”

“Truth or dare,” Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly. They gathered and sat in a circle and Sooyoung requested everyone to leave a gap in between. “Come on, it will be so much fun,” Sooyoung said high spirited, winking with the other girls who knew exactly what’s going to happen next.

The door was clicked open and some of the Super Junior guys entered the room alongside with Donghae. Jessica who locked her eyes at the instance with Donghae, immediately stood up wanting to leave but she was stopped by Sooyoung voice, “The number one rule, remember?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and sat down unwillingly. Donghae smiled slightly and took a seat next to her. She knew he was gazing at her, the urge of gazing back was so strong but she suppress it.

Donghae eyes never once leave her, the face he misses the most was finally beside him. He’s going to make everything right. He wants to fight back for her love, he wants to prove to her that he loves her so much and he’s not going to make the same mistake twice.

The game began with the bottle spun first by Tiffany and the cap bottle was directed at Donghae. “True or dare?” Tiffany asked.

“True,” he glanced at Jessica.

“Do you still love Jessica?”

Without hesitation, he answered yes immediately.

The crowds cheered while Jessica looked down. She felt her cheek burning. How is it possible that this man beside her still manage to make her heart accelerates.

Donghae spun the bottle and wished that the bottle cap would point to his princess and it was like god heard his prayer. The cap directed at Jessica who stared at it with eye widened. She willed her heart to steady.

“True or dare,” his voice sounded next to her.

Either true or dare, any option would be at his advantage. Everyone was anticipating her choice, in the end, she chose dare. She clearly noticed a huge grin pasted on his face. “I dare you to kiss me.”

“Ooo…” the rest cheered. “Kiss kiss kiss…”

Jessica pursed her lip. She turned to her left where he was gazing fondly at her. Their heart was pounding loudly. She slowly inched forward and it’s just that mere inch before their lips will met. He closed the gap and claimed her lip, he kisses her. He felt her lip tightly closed, not making any response.

He then felt hot water trickling down to his nose and then he realized she was tearing. She got up and wiped her tears, and ran away. He chased after her and they found themselves in the rooftop.

He back hugged her, refused to let go even that she tried to wriggle out from his embrace. Though, she doesn’t deny that she felt safe within his embrace. “I’m sorry.” She heard him apologized.

“Let me go,” she pleaded.

“No, I will never ever let you go again. I don’t want to lose you anymore, I can’t live without you,” he stated firmly. “I love you.”

“I shouldn’t have let you go, I regretted it. Give me one last chance to get it right,” he added.

She cried harder. He released her and twirled her around to face him. He wiped her tear with his thumb. “Please don’t cry. It hurts me so much.”

“I hate you!” she punched his chest.

The pain in his heart heightened not because of the punch but because she said she hated him. His eye lids were brimmed with ready fallen tears.

“If you hate me that much, I…” he stuttered sadly. “will…”

She knew what he’s going to say next so she quickly placed her index finger onto his lip stopping him from saying. “You said you will never let me go.”

“But…” he trailed off.

“I hate you but I hated myself more that I couldn’t forget you and that I still love you despite the hurt you inflicted on me,” she confessed.

“I promise I will never cause you any more pain but love and happiness throughout our lifetime,” he hugged her tightly.

He knelt down on one knee and popped a diamond ring in front of her, “Will you marry me and be Mrs Lee?”

Her happy tears rolled down, “I do.”

He stood up with a huge grin and slipped the ring onto her delicate small finger.

She smiled. He smiled. They looked at one another, they feel the love heated up and they kissed passionately.

“Let’s go and inform Mr Lee Soo Man,” Donghae told her with a smile.

“No one is going to stop me from loving you and end our beautiful love story,” he said and pecked lovingly on her forehead. 

***

:D who loves happy ending? ME!!!