If we are fated - Myungsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

“Unnie, watch out!” Krystal warned Jessica. But before Jessica could react, the next thing she knew her lay on the concrete ground and her hand rubbed against it.

Ouch, she whined.

“Unnie, are you okay?” she asked worriedly. “Omo! Your hand is bleeding,” she further added with worried look.

“I’m fine, help me up first please,” Jessica pouted.

“Let me…” a voice interrupted when Krystal was about to help her.

Jessica glanced up at the person who was smiling down at her. She noticed that when he smiled, his eyes formed a crescent shape and it look adorably cute. She quickly brushed the thoughts, accepted his offered hand and felt a pull away from the ground. Not only she felt her heart beat doubled but the man also felt the same way too.

“I am so sorry; I was riding too fast and unable to brake on time. Did you hurt elsewhere?” he apologized and quickly examined her. “It must be painful,” he held her wrist.

“Ani, it’s fine,” she stuttered unknowingly and removed her hand from his.

“No it’s not. Let me bring you to the nearest clinic,” he said.

“There’s no -,”

“Please… let me take this chance to compensate you,” he insisted. His tone was a mixture of serious and y. His brown orbs gazed at her which made her knee go weak. For that brief seconds, she forgotten the pain of her hand and nodded.

“Unnie, mianhae. I couldn’t come with you. I am meeting Minho ,” Seohyun told sadly.

“Aniya, you better get going. Don’t keep him waiting anyway…” Jessica looked at him awkwardly trying to figure his name.

“Myungsoo,” he flashed a quick smile.

“Anyway Myungsoo shi will be accompany me so don’t worry ok maknae,” Jessica said.

“Ok Unnie, take good care of yourself and call me immediately once you reach home,” Krystal ordered. It seemed like she was the big sister here and Jessica could only nodded and chuckled at her maknae over protectiveness self.

“Sorry to trouble you for accompanying me, if you have something else to do, you can actually leave first. I can manage myself here,” she gave him an assured smile when she caught him glancing down his watch several times by now as they were waiting for her name to be called. They had been in an awkward silence since they sat down.

“No x2, I am not in a hurry. I am the one should be saying sorry because if I would to concentrate on road and slow down my pace, you won’t be hurt,” he quickly said nervously.

If she had known the reason why was because his eyes wasn’t on the road but on her when he was riding. He was deeply attracted by her when his eyes fell first landed on her. He had never seen a woman who possessed such incredible enthralling beauty, her long brunette hair, her sparkling shining pair of eyes and her juicy pouty lip. It was crazy though he just watched her from far but he could already see those attractive features she owned.

And even right in front of his eyes, he cannot deny that she was a true nature of beauty. Even her smile literally melts his heart. “Stop apologizing. It was my fault too because I was too slow to react,” she chuckled and added, “Anyway, it’s not really that hurt so don’t worry.”

“Miss Jung, it’s your turn,” the nurse eye called keeping a friendly eye contact with her.

***

“Thanks for the ride,” Jessica smiled widely as she opened the door ready to get off.

“Wait,” he stopped her.

She turned back and looked at him expectantly with a sweet smile. “May I know your name?”

He was totally embarrassed because he could literally felt his cheek burning. He heard soft chuckle before the ever sweetest voice replaced it, “Jessica.”

Jessica, he heard this name before but he couldn’t recall where but it was just so familiar. Maybe he had met someone whose name is Jessica too but even if there is, there is no other Jessica which can replace this Jessica right in front of him.

“I got to go, thanks again. Have a great day,” she bid lovely goodbye to him.

“Have a great day ahead too,” he returned with a smile.

“It was nice meeting you Jessica!” she turned her back and looked at Myungsoo.

“It was nice meeting you too Myungsoo shi!” she shouted back at him and happily skipped off.

***

A week later…

“Unnie pali, we are running late,” Krystal told.

“Don’t rush me, I am ready,” Krystal emerged into the living room beautifully dressed up even it was just a simple tee and a jean. This was the fashion she loves.

Krystal stared at her Unnie and quickly pushed her back to her room. “Unnie, you are so not going to wear like this to my graduation.”

“Waeyo? I love the way I dress,” Jessica pouted.

Krystal ignored her and quickly ransacked her wardrobe and pulled out a long piece of maroon color dress. “Wear this Unnie,” she ordered.

“Can I not wear?” Jessica asked cutely, trying to use her once in a blue moon ageyo.

“No!” Krystal crossed her arm under her chest. “Unnie you just can’t wear a shirt and jean for goodness sake. You need to dress prettily you know? There will be lots of hot and cute guys out there.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed as she finally changed into the dress as ordered. Krystal smiled and linked her hand with Jessica and headed to her school. Jessica felt so proud and contented that her sister had finally finished her high school education. She clapped her hand with a wide grin once her sister made her long speech being one of the top students.

“Krys! You are so daebak!” Jessica pulled her dear sister in for a tight hug and planted a short peck on her forehead. There is no doubt that the two sisters were so close.

“Jessica shi?!” a voice sounded almost surprised called.

Jessica turned back and came face to face with a dashing young man who placed a huge surprise grin on his face. She was equally surprised and this man in front of her was beyond familiar. She tried to think where had they met and his name while he was anticipating her.

“Myungsooshi,” he was so relieved and happy that she still remembers him though it took her awhile. “What are you doing here?” her voice sounded surprised.

“I am here to attend my little brother graduation, how about you?” he smiled

“It’s so coincidence, I am here for my baby sister too,” she exclaimed.

“I am no longer a baby,” Krystal who heard it snorted.

“Arraso, you are my dear sister,” Jessica beamed.

Ah cute, Myungsoo thought.

“Unnie, I will go hang around with my friends first. Nice to meet you again Oppa,” Krystal said, making her leave first.

“Anyway Unnie, don’t wait for me because I will be going out with my mates and enjoy your day with Oppa. My Unnie is very free now” Krystal shouted causing her unnie face reddened.

“Aish this Krystal, what makes her think we are going out,” she mumbled and it caught Myungsoo ears.

“Well, actually she’s right. If you are free, why not we go and have a coffee together?” Myungsoo suggested with a shy smile.

“Sure, why not?” she returned an angelic smile back which caused his heart to skip a beat. Even she herself was excited too.

***

Days later…

“Hyung!” his brother, Doo Woon waved his hand in front of his day dreamed brother.

“What?” he returned back to his sense.

“What are you day dreaming? I have been calling your name for don’t know how long,” he complained.

“Just some work stuff,” he lied.

“Liar! I know what you are thinking. You are thinking of a woman!”

Myungsoo face blushed and denied, “No!”

“I caught ya! Who is that unlucky girl?”

“Yah! Being love by me is considered unlucky?!”

“You finally admitted there is someone you like. Nugu?” Doo Woon asked curiously.

“It’s your classmate sister,” he revealed. It was like days after he met her, he was already missing her. He misses her laughter which keeps ringing in his ears and her sweet voice. Not forgetting her flawless angle like face and her signature pouty smile.

Why do I feel that way? Why am I always thinking of her?

“Let me guess…”

“Ah! It’s Krystal sister right?” he triumphed happily.

“How you know?” he questioned, surprised.

“Krystal sister is the most beautiful noona and even Krystal was as pretty as her Unnie,” Doo Woon fanboy.

“I know that,” he said softly.

“What are you waiting for Hyung! Ask her out,” he excitedly shoved his phone to his Hyung.

His hyung sighed and said, “The problem is that I don’t have her number.”

“What?!” his brother shouted, almost disbelief.

“Do you happen to have Krystal number?” he asked hopefully.

“Unfortunately no.”

***

Jessica was strolling alone at Myeong don street. She was on her phone with her parents who are in overseas and she did not realize that there was an oncoming bike with high speed coming towards her. She quickly closed her eyes and thought she will be knocked down again.

“Am I dead?” she muttered.

“No,” she heard a familiar chuckle and found out that she was in someone embrace. She inhaled the scent and slowly opened her eyes, looked up and gasped. “Myungsoo shi?”

“We meet again,” he beamed down at her. Thankfully and so much of coincidence, he crossed the street and saw her. The woman he had been thinking for days and he felt that it must be God who had helped him, bringing him to meet her again.

“Gomawo,” she thanked him, releasing their close contact.

“It’s so funny. The first time we meet was when I knocked you down, the second time we meet was when we attend our sibling graduation and now the third time we meet was I saved you from being knock down,” he said with smiling eyes.

“Ya it was all so coincidence,” Jessica commented.

“I don’t think it was coincidence, I think we are really fated,” he winked.

His wink made her body electrified, slightly blushing. “Maybe…”

“Can I have your number?” he asked nervously, scratching his head cutely. He’s not going to let this chance passed. He could feel his heart rate accelerating. Was it because that he had never formally asked girl number before?

“If we are really fated to meet again, I will give you my number,” she giggled.

“But how?” he asked sadly.

“I will head towards south and you towards north. If by 6pm, we are to meet again with no attempt of cheating, I would believe that we are fated and I will give you my number,” she explained. “You must promise to let fate take its own hand ok?”

To him, he nodded and thought it was a good idea and he must say she was one interesting woman. “Okay.”

And indeed they headed opposite direction and began to roam around. With minutes hand keep ticking its way clockwise, it was soon approaching 6pm. Myungsoo began to worry because he really wants to know her better.

“Pabo, I thought he will follow me,” Jessica sighed as she felt the ache of her leg due to the heels she was wearing. She actually thought that he will secretly follow her and then made it like he met her by fate but he didn’t as she watched him keeping his words and walked the opposite direction.

You are a pabo! Since you wanted to know him, why play hard to get and come up with this ridiculous idea, her mind scolded.

“Where are you?” both of them spoke at the same time but only at different location.

It was their pleas were heard and granted because both of them gasped when they were walking face to face towards each other. Myungsoo couldn’t contain his happiness when he read his watch. “It was 1 minute before 6!”

Jessica chuckled at his cuteness. “We are really fated aren’t we?” said in the sweetest tone.

“Yes we are,” she replied sweetly.

“So can I have your number Miss Jessica?” he winked.

“Give me your phone,” she requested holding out her hand.

He was puzzled by her request. “Don’t you want my number?” she pouted and showed a sad expression.

“I want!” he shouted causing passerby to stare at them weirdly.

He handed her his phone and she saved her number –xxxxxxx Sica <3

He requested too and saved his number as – xxxxxxx fated Oppa <3

“Fated Oppa?” she can’t help to laugh at the name he saved.

He, himself, laughed too and shrugged. “It is the fact, we are fated to meet and I am your only Oppa.”

“Shall we go for a date?” he asked with his trademark smile.

She nodded shyly, agreed and proceeded to their next destination. 

***

Myungsica! Surprise! Surprise! Are you surprised?

Sry to disappoint Krissica lovers, initially I wanted to do krissica but I thought that maybe I should try out a special and rare pairing- Myungsica. SO tada

Hope you guys enjoy and leave your comments because the more comments I recieved will motivates me to come up another plot for your next favorite pairing (: It's not hard to ask for a short comments from everyone isn't it? Even if the storyline is so bad, you can give me some advice too :)

And till then...

Wait for the next pairing <3