Beautiful black swan (II) - Wonsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

Let me introduce, WONSICA. So let's not keep you guys waiting.. Enjoy WONSICA shots. I don't know if the storyline is good but please do leave comments ok? :D

>>>

Jessica feels the blaze from the sun on her skin. She flicker her eyes open and saw herself in a strange surrounding and her head was pounding. Her mind slowly drifted back to the scene when she got drunk and then… She suddenly got anxious for a moment until she realizes that she was dressed but wait- she let out a dolphin pitch scream when she found out that she isn’t wearing her school uniform but in another outfit.

Her scream alerted two people who came barging in to the room. “What happened?”

Jessica vision was blurred because she isn’t wearing her spectacle. When she finally put on her old fashioned spectacle, her eyes grew widened when she came upon one familiar face. “Siwon shi?” Siwon belongs to the Suju and she remembered it was him who was staring intently at her yesterday.

“Where am I?”

“You are at my house,” Siwon notified.

“Annyeong, I am his sister, Sooyoung. And don’t worry it was me who changed your clothes, you know because you actually puke,” Sooyoung said, smiling. It made Jessica relief knowing it was not Siwon who helped her.

“Oh, thank you so much and sorry for the trouble,” she bend her back.

Siwon chuckled, “Aren’t you going to thank me for saving you?”

“Wae?” Jessica was puzzled.

“Can you leave us alone?” Siwon instructed his sister who obeyed and left.

“What do you want?” she was conscious and drew the duvet close to her wrapping her whole body when Siwon sat on the bed.

“Why did you try to commit suicide? Do you know how foolish it is? And do you ever think of your family and loves one when you want to die?” Siwon reprimanded in a serious tone with a hint of anger and frustration.

Jessica was startled by his sudden outburst. “I wasn’t,” she spoke softly.

“Don’t lie,” he arched his brow and within a second, they are facing directly at each other. They could feel their heart beat accelerate. She quickly retreated and looked away,” I was drunk, it’s up to you believe or not but suicide had never come across y mind.”

“Good to heart that, don’t never drink again because your tolerance of alcohol is really low,” he smiled. His intoxicated smile was she had never seen before.

“So was it you who bring me back?” she questioned.

“Yes,” he answered so causally.

“Why are you even there?” she further probed.

He thought for a moment before replying, “I just happened to be there and so happened to see a girl who tried to commit suicide.” He was lying because the truth is that he actually followed her because he was worried.

“I told you I am not trying to commit suicide,” she highlighted again which earned the two laughter’s’ over their meaningless argument.

“Thank you,” she muttered.

He gave yet another charming smile which causes Jessica heart to skip a beat. She shouldn’t be feeling this way. She should be heartbroken but somehow talking to him made her heart ease. She had never dream of talking so comfortably with a Kingka before because she came to think that she and Donghae actually seldom talk to each other when they are so called ‘dating’.

“Feeling better?” after a minute of silence, he asked. “I mean your heart.”

“It’s still hurts but what can I do? They were right; I was just an ugly duckling whom only fantasizes that a prince will fall in love with me,” she replied, a little sarcasm in it.

“You are not an ugly duckling,” he quickly comforted. “You are actually beautiful.” The last sentence was barely audible.

She blinked her eyes innocently at him. “Thank you for being nice.” She meant her words; she never thought that a Kingka who is as popular and as handsome as Donghae is such a nice person.

“Let me help you,” he offered with his pair of sincere eyes. “I will ask Sooyoung to give you a total overhead change over.”

“Why?’ she asked curiously. “Why do you want to help me? You too actually see me as ugly duckling right.” her voice cracked.

“No x2, that’s not what I meant. I am sincerely helping you because I want to teach that lad a lesson for hurting girls’ heart. Don’t you want it?”

“I… don’t know,” she looked down. Does she want it?

“It’s okay. I give you few minutes to think about it, please consider my offer.”

“He is your buddy and why would you want to do this to him? What is your motive?”

“Because…” he paused before continue with much difficulty, as if what he is going to say next will bring him much misery. “When I started preschool, I was treated the way just like you or even worse that you wouldn’t want to imagine. That’s why I know exactly how you feel so I am offering my help.”

“I’m sorry that I remind you of the hurtful past,” she apologized. Who would have imagined that behind this handsome and kind man had a daunting past? She felt sorry for him because she feels the pain.

“Everything is fine now. Look at you now, a popular Kingka,” she comforted him as she patted his shoulder. “I wish I could be like you.”

“You can!” he exclaimed. “I can turn you into one. Trust me, you will become confident and stronger and made the bullies eyes dropped.”

“Okay, I agree,” she gave in.

His eyes immediately brighten up. Sooyoung is a professional image consultant. She shook her head as she took a lock of Jessica brunette hair and scanned her from head to toe.”You are pretty if you remove this old spectacle, a little touch up on your hair, change the way you dress. It just needs a simple 2 hours,” Sooyoung was excited with her mini project while Jessica was feeling nervous.   

“I will leave it to you,” Siwon made his way out and smiled at Jessica who bit her lips at him.

***

After two hours as said, Jessica was pretty much transformed. She no longer wearing that spectacle of her as she is wearing contact lens which made her eyes looked brighten and bigger. Although she was resistance on putting some rubber thing into her eyes, she must admit she looks better. Also, her brunette hair was trimmed and it become so neater and Sooyoung insisted on giving curls to her ends which Jessica personally thinks it looked great on her. Sooyoung also taught her how not to slouch her back when she walks, how to apply makeup and how to dress.

Jessica couldn’t believe the beautiful, confident reflection belongs to her. From a nerdy girl, she had become a chic student. “Is that really me?” still unable to believe she can look so beautiful.

“It is really you,” Sooyoung stood behind her and assured.

Jessica eyes were b with tears. “Don’t cry! Don’t ever ruin my make up on you. I want to show Oppa how great you look,” Sooyoung playfully scolded.

“Thank you Sooyoung,” she hugged her lightly.

“Come on let’s go and surprise Oppa,” she pulled Jessica along with her and to the waiting Siwon who is in his room.

“Oppa!” Sooyoung called.

Siwon turned and was star struck in that moment; his eyes wouldn’t leave the beautiful soul standing in front of him who was smiling angelic at him.

“Well Oppa, enough of gawking. How do you think? She is so beautiful right?” Sooyoung teased.

Siwon quickly snapped back and commented; “beyond gorgeous,” without realizing that the simple sentence escaped from his mouth caused a tinge of pinkness on Jessica cheek.

Sooyoung smiled in triumph and left the room, leaving the two alone in the room. Jessica stood there awkwardly. Still unable to take his eyes off from her, he must admit she was a hidden beauty.

She coughed inwardly. “Siwon shi, thank you so much,” she bowed with her utmost sincere heart.

Donghae, it’s your loss.

“Please don’t be, I am glad that you seemed so much confident right now. I can feel it,” Siwon said, slowly approaching her.

She showed him her bright smile and eyes shining brightly, “Can I take a look at your room?”

“Of course,” he happily led her around. His room was really big; it was twice as big as hers. “I will go take some drinks for us, make yourself like home.”

Her finger traced along the exquisite marble tiles desk to everything. His room is considerably neat and tidy. Something caught her eyes and it was a photo frame of a back view physique of a woman and it looked really familiar to her. The woman in the picture also had two ponytails. And she looked at the back of the frame, there is a message craved on it.

Before she could read it, Siwon quickly snatched it from her and hid behind him. She apologized immediately, “Sorry I don’t mean it.”

“Did you read the message?” he nervously asked.

“No, I swear,” she put her fingers up.

She heard his soft sigh of relief, “Is she someone you love?”

“Yes,” he answered, his face was flushing.

“Nugu?” she further probed.

“When the time is right, you will know.”

***

“Siwon shi?” Jessica was surprised to see Siwon standing and dressed smartly in front of her house with his posh car behind. To his delight, she dressed exactly like what Sooyoung had taught her.

“What did I say?” his brow knitted which result her soft melodious giggle.

“Oppa,” she called, still giggling.

“What’s so amusing, young lady?” he beckoned.

“Nothing, it’s just that you looked kind of cute with that expression,” she told.

“Really? With this?” he did the brow knitting again.

She nodded and giggled. The atmosphere between them lightens up a lot. He also chuckled at himself. “So what brings you here?”

“Let’s go school together,” he announced happily.

“Wae? I thought you go school with your friends every day?” giving him a quizzical look.

“Well,” he stuttered, coming out an excuse. “They will be going late today and it’s boring to go school alone.”

“Oh ok,” half believing but still agreed. “Wait a minute; I will get my school bag.”

“Are you ready, the brand new Jessica Jung?” the way he said it was funny.

She nodded and in the meanwhile, she was nervous yet excited how the whole school would react when they see her. Not as what she expected, everyone thought she was the new girl. Does she look so different?

“Siwon, who’s that pretty young lady beside you?” Donghae examined Jessica with his charming eyes.

Jessica took a step behind Siwon. Siwon took her wrist and beckoned her to step forward. “Why don’t I let her introduce herself to everyone?”

“Annyeong, I am Jessica Jung,” she emphasized her name, knowing that her name was one and only one in school.

Donghae widened his eyes, almost popping out. “Jessica Jung? Jung Sooyeon?” he wants to be sure.

“Yes,” she answered coolly. “Nice to see you again, Lee Donghae.”

“What happened to the nerdy Jessica Jung?” he quickly covered his mouth. “Are you sure?”

“Hyung, she just 100% Jessica Jung,” Siwon confirmed.

“Wow…” he was speechless. He had never realized that the nerdy Jessica could be so pretty without the glasses and that weird ponytail. “My Sica, you are so breathtaking.”

“Please address me as Jessica, Mr Lee,” she hissed. She cannot take how cocky he was.

“Why? Aren’t we used to love each other before?” he asked.

“Well as you had said, before,” she emphasized the last word loud and clear.

“Oh, you looked cute when you are mad,” he smirked.

She said nothing and he continued smugly, “You know that I was really in love with you so will you give me a chance?”

She rolled her eyes, “No way.” How could she allow herself to get hurt twice by the same guy again?

“Why?” he had never get rejection before. The Jessica he once knew was gone, the one who loved him and listen to whatever he said had disappeared.

“I am no longer the old Jessica. Please mind your words in front of us because I am attached to Siwon now,” she encircled his arm as he looked at her with confused eyes.

“Is it true, Siwon?” he asked.

“Yes hyung.”

“Then prove to me and I won’t disturb her anymore.”

Jessica immediately claimed Siwon lip and kissed him passionately. God knows how fast their heart beats and fireworks exploding within them. He responded and fiercely shoved his tongue inside . She was taken aback and felt a pull closer to him. Her face heated and so does his. Her ever first kiss and it feels good.

Finally they broke their kisses and their breathing was heavy. They looked at each other shyly. “I believe you guys. I won’t break our man code, I wish you two best of luck,” and Donghae left.

“I’m sorry,” she looked down apologetically. She was sorry that she used him, kissed him without being notified.

He lifted her chin and made her to look at him. They gazed at each other, “I enjoyed it.”

“I enjoyed it too,” she admitted shyly. Did that sentence just come out from ?  

He smiled, “am I making your heart pounds crazily now?”

She nodded and asked back the same thing. “Yes.”

She was satisfied with his answer because she knows it was his honest answer. “I want to show you something.”

Jessica looked at him expectantly as he took something out from his bag. It was the same photo frame she saw from his room. “For you.”

She took it and looked at him puzzled. “Read the message behind.”

“But I thought it is meant for the girl you are in love with?”

He gave her an embarrassed smile and nodded slightly. Her heart beat doubled as she finally gets what he said. It was for her, she was the one he love. As told, she flipped back and read the message.

Hi Jessica,

I had always been observing you since school started. Unlike any other girls who tried to dress to impress man, you don’t. And I guess this is why you made me so intrigued and I know you are a beautiful girl inside out. I have set my eyes on you ever since. I haven’t found the courage to confess to you because I am afraid of rejection. It was funny that a Kingka would also afraid of rejection.

Believe me, you are a beautiful person. You looked cute with the spectacle and signature pony tails. Please pardon me for taking your photo without permission. I just want to capture your beautiful.

And when you are reading this message, this only means that I finally find my courage to confess to you.

24/03/12
Siwon.

“Oppa…” she looked at him with her eyes b with tears. The message was written a year ago.

Siwon pursed his lip and took her hand, “Jessica, I love you.”

Jessica was speechless. She was touched. She was happy. Her heart beats. Her heart was smiling. Her heart is melting. Who would have thought of all it? But it was all true.

Siwon was waiting for her to say something, anything than to keep silent. He finally found his courage to confess to her and like what the message told, he was afraid of rejection.

“I…” she began. Siwon nervously his lip. He looked down fearing rejection.

“I love you,” there she said it once she lifts his chin up and immediately she claimed his lip once again.

***

I have thought of another storyline up next. Would you like to see any EXO or Super Junior member in becoming Jessica boy? It's only EXO or Super Junior :)

I will be only choosing one guy from them. 

Please look forwarrd :)

Comment, subscribe & vote? :D

I am really surpised to recieve many comments and also thanks to who had upvoted recently : @ELFForever22
                                                                                                                                                                            @JLOVESNSDJESSICA
                                                                                                                                                                           @BornConfused
I will work hard in order not to disappoint everyone.