Tutor the trouble maker (I)- Chunsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

“Jessica shi, please sit,” her principle, Mr Park gestured her to the swivel chair opposite his.

“Good afternoon, Mr Kim,” she greeted and bowed before she sat. Mr Kim is well known for his stern and serious appearance and he seldom smile. The only time he smiled was when he was being forced to. 

Jessica timidly glanced up at him and he caught her eyes, “Well…” he began.

She started to shift her weight on the chair and played with her finger whenever she was nervous. The whole atmosphere suddenly becomes so tight that she could hardly breathe. According to what her friends had told her, it was advisable not to appear in Mr Park room because the only reason you are in there is either you are mischievous or had flung your exam.

However, Jessica was a 11th grade Ace student, role model and a prefect ambassador. She was every teacher’s favorite and every boy’s eye candy. This made her nervousness doubled because she had been asking herself had she did badly this time.

Just then, the door was pushed open and Jessica almost jumped out when someone suddenly sat beside her. She took a glance at the intruder and realized it was Yoo Chun who lives up to his reputation- a bad one though. No one questioned his obnoxious character, playboy image and not to mention, flunking every testes.

“Did you not learn to knock first before you enter?” Mr Park asked with a serious look and a slight glare.

The music played in his earphone was so loud that Jessica could hear what he was listening to. He ignored Mr Park and continued to immerse in his own little world. Jessica could sense that anger is boiling up in Mr Park. Even she herself was irritated by his constant tapping of feet to the beats.

“Sunbaniem, Mr Park is talking to you,” Jessica bravely poked his muscle and address him politely because he was her senior, 12th grader.

Yoo Chun turned and looked at her annoyed and finally took off his ear phone. He gave a smirk at her and crossed his arm sitting like a boss. “Well, Jessica shi the reason I asked for you is to do me a favor,” Mr Park finally spoken up, easing her anxious beating heart.

“A favor?” she repeated with widened eyes. What favor would a principal want her to do?

“Yes, as we all know that you are the most talented student and I need you to tutor him,” he told and his eyes diverted to Yoo Chun.

“What?!” she screamed and they looked at her weirdly and then she shyly apologized, “Mainahe, I will do my best Mr Park.”

Her confirmation assured Mr Park as he gave another grin at her. He nodded and said, “I trust you Miss Jung and I have absolute confidence in you.” His words pressurized her though she knows that she is smart and even had personally gave some advice regarding school works to her senior.

“What can a junior do?” Yoo Chun snickered.

Jessica darted her eyes towards his. Don’t ever belittle me, I will show you how capable I am.

“Please show some respect, Yoo Chun. She will be your tutor no matter what and you better attend every tutoring session and make sure you pass this exam,” he warned.

“I don’t need her!” he hissed but Mr Park pretended he didn’t hear it.

“Jessica shi, don’t hesitate to tell me if he ever show slight disrespect or uses any unkind words on you. Now, he is your responsibility. If he happens to skip any session, both of you will get detention,” he added.

This is absurd! Why should I get detention because of him? She wanted to argue back but decided not to. She nodded, “Yes Mr Park.”

“Good. This is the attendance file and the weekly study reports which you need to give me every Friday,” he handed her a file. “If there is no other issue, you guys can dismiss.”

Yoo Chun was the first one who gets up the seat and approached the door in a light speed. He was like he can’t wait to get out of this jail place. Jessica immediately followed behind him whilst he was whistling. “Wait Sunbaniem!”

“Can I have your contact number so we can keep in touch,” Jessica hurriedly requested

He gave her a puzzled look. “I mean I can contact you and tell you the time for tuition and where to meet up.”

“I don’t even thought of attending,” he smirked and walked away.

“No, you must! If not we will get detention,” she grabbed his wrist, suddenly panic when he said he is not attending.

“Do you think I care?” he gave another ‘don’t care’ attitude.

“Please,” she begged and her tears were b. She had never met someone who is so stubborn. She can’t afford to get detention because she will get scolding from her parents who are extremely strict on her.

***

Annyeong! Sorry for late update.

ANd I have decided to update the part 1 first because I don't want to keep you guys waiting. I feel like I am a lazy writer, mianahe..

Hope it is interesting enough and I hope to update soon when I am free.

Anyone chunsica lover? Even not, hope you guys still will read and comment ok? <3

On a side note, I would like to wish everyone an early new year ! (Just in case I had no time to online)