Photographs of you (I) - Haesica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

Lee Donghae, an outstanding photographer who has earns himself several prestige awards and achievements for his distinctive art piece. Every photographs taken by him are remarkable in the sense that the photos in turn to become a master art piece.

On one fine sunny Saturday, Donghae feels specially refresh and is motivated to take a stroll at seaside. He dresses in a simple sky blue V neck shirt revealing a bit of his toned chest going along with a black Bermudas. When he leaves the house, he never forgets to bring his precious along and his precious is none other than the expensive DSLR. Slinging the camera bag on his shoulder, he heads to the sea side with a smiling heart.

Something good is going to happen… his mind tells him.

Donghae loves to capture anything common or unusual anywhere he goes. The reason for the utmost love for photography is because his deceased father had influenced him since he was a little boy. At a very young age, he often accompanied his father out to snap photos around. His father owns many camera from ancient to anything, you name it he has it. But all the ancient cameras had been tidily arranged in shelve as a part of memories of his father and soon he also develops an interest to collect unique cameras.

As he is strolling along the seaside, he sees an old couple sitting on a bench feeding each other with grapes. And as cue, occupation disease activates, he quickly take a shot of the lovely grandparents. Then, he writes on his note pad - grandparents in love with grapes. He has been working on his ever first own gallery which will showcase his own masterpieces. Hence, he has been sacrificing his own weekends in order to capture more beautiful things and add to his gallery.

From a far, he notices a group of children with two adults building sandcastles. He briskly walks near them to take a better view. He takes a sit on the bench nearby which can overlook them and crosses his leg. Again, he takes his camera in hand and begins to capture the angelic smiles of the children. A wide bright smile spread across his face when he sees a gorgeous brunette figure through the lens. The brunette has that contagious smile plaster on her flawless skin. On top of that, she is dress in a casual red spaghetti top and denim short with her brunette hair braid and lies neatly over her shoulder. He has never seen such a beautiful woman in his life and even the famous models cannot be compared to her.

He captures the scene of them playing and building the sandcastle and how the brunette interacts with the children. However, his lens is mainly focusing on the brunette instead of the children and another red haired woman who is beside her.

**

Jessica Jung, a young inspiring woman who has just started her passion of becoming the preschool teacher. She loves working with children because children are fun loving and whenever she sees their happy smiles, she is happy. Once in a month, Jessica and Tiffany, her best friend, who is a teacher herself, will bring the children to the seaside to have fun. As the children are building the sandcastle, Jessica happily lay out the picnic mat and places the food on it. Suddenly, she feels strange when she feels like someone is monitoring her. She looks around and notices a man who is having a camera on hand focusing on them.

Immediately, she walks to his direction. Donghae can see the brunette coming towards him and he retreats his camera. He stands out and smiles at her with his heart suddenly beat rapidly when he has the super clear view of the beautiful woman. No… beautiful is not the best description of her. She is just too stunning and intoxicating.  

“Excuse me Sir, are you a stalker?”She asks in an annoyed tone.

Her question surprises him. Her reaction is just too adorable and he let out a soft laugh. “Hello… why are you laughing? Do you think it is funny?”

“No…” he bit back his laugh. “Of course no Miss. And to your question earlier, I am not a stalker so please don’t be mistaken.”

“Then why are you taking our photos without asking for our permission? Do you know that it is very rude and disrespectful to do it? You do know that I can report this matter to the police…”

Just before Donghae wants to explain himself, a red haired woman appears beside Jessica. “Sica, what happens?”

Oh, her name is Sica, he smiles to himself.

And when Tiffany come face to face with the man Jessica is talking with, she gaped, “Omg, are you the infamous photographer, Mr Lee Donghae?”

He gives a brief nod with the charming smile, “Nice to meet you, and you are?”

“Tiffany!” without any hesitation, she screams out her name excitedly with her famed eye smiles.

“You have a pair of glistening eyes, Tiffany shi,” he compliments.

Tiffany blushes and humbly deny. “Aniyo…”

“Ahem,” Jessica coughs and crosses her arm across her chest. “Tiff, don’t go near him,” she pulls Tiffany backward.

“Wae?”

“He is a ert, he has been secretly taking photos of us,” Jessica whispers but audible to Donghae.

“Sorry Miss, you really have me misunderstand. I am not a ert as you claim, I am a photographer,” he amicably says.

“So? That doesn’t mean that you have the rights to take our photo…” she retorts.

“Yes you are right, I do not have the rights but you guys are really photogenic that I can’t resist myself from capturing you and the beautiful scene,” he explains calmly.

“Sica, Mr Lee is a nice man. I think you really misunderstand him,” she winks at Donghae.

“I am so sorry,” he bows and apologizes.

“Well then, give me the SD card that you have it in your camera now and I won’t pursue this matter,” Jessica demands.

“Miss…”

“She is Jessica,” Tiffany kindly tells him which earns herself a glare from Jessica.

“Miss Jessica, I am afraid I can’t hand you the SD card because it not only contains your photos but also many others,’ he says.

“Ya Sica, don’t make things difficult for him,” Tiffany urges her.

“Fine, then at least show us the photos you have taken of us,” she speaks.

“Ok, sure,” his eyes are gleaming.

So the girls look through the pictures and Jessica cannot deny that she looks so different from the angle he shoots her. She didn’t know that a simple picture can look so artistic. In one particular picture, she is content when she looks so carefree with the smile she has while scooping a tub of sand. She doesn’t know that she is letting out her emotion and he manages to capture. No doubt that Donghae is a professional photographer.

“Why did you shoot so many picture of Sica?” Tiffany expresses her displease when she finds out that out of all the pictures he took, there are only less than 5 are hers and all of her pictures are inclusive of the children whereas there are many solo candid shoots of Jessica.

“Well… that’s because…” he starts to stutter.

Both of the girls look at him with expecting stare. “Because she is very photogenic and from her, I can interpret her thoughts and emotion from it.”

“Then tell me what is she thinking?” Tiffany further probe as she scrolls to a random photo of Jessica.

“From the picture, I can feel that she is thinking whether the children will like the snacks that she prepared,” he gives a detailed explanation.

Wow… that’s incredible… she almost says out.

Just then, a little boy come running to Tiffany and pokes her. “Teacher Tiffany, I want to go to the washroom.”

“Come, let’s go,” she smiles at the boy. “Excuse us.”

Now it only left Jessica and Donghae sitting awkwardly beside each other. “Anyway although the picture you took is fascinating, you have to delete it.”

“Andae!” he refuses. “Please don’t force me to delete such beautiful photographs,” he flashes his puppy eyes and amazingly, Jessica has a soft heart to these eyes and sighs. “Alright.”

An obvious triumph smile forms on his face. “Gomawo Jessica.”

“Then can I have copies of my photos?”She requests.

“Definitely! Drop by my office tomorrow noon and I will pass you the photos,” he grins and hands her his name card.

When their finger gently brushes each other, they feel something different. It is as though their heart suddenly strings with that simple touch.

“Anyway, I need to attend to my students,” she says quickly as she inserts the name card in her pocket.

“Me too, I am about to go home too,” he packs his bag and adds, “It’s really nice to meet you Jessica shi.”

But does she share the same feelings like him? Does she also feel it is nice to meet him? She wonders.

She swiftly jogs to her students as Donghae quietly gaze at her. Even her back view looks great. He can’t wait to go home and develops the photos. He is so happy that it isn’t their first or last meeting since she will come down tomorrow to collect the photos.

**

The next afternoon which Jessica usually sleeps in late because it’s a Sunday. But when she remembers about the photos, she jolts up from her bed, freshens up herself, wearing a clean white blouse with a pencil skirt, combing her silky hair which she just let it flows, grabbing her makeup pouch applying slight color to it and she smells of Victoria Secrets perfume. Before she leaves, she checks herself in the full length mirror and smiles at her satisfied reflection. Somehow, she is eager to see him again.

Driving and finally arrives at the destination, she apply strawberry lip gloss on her pouty lip and pucker it. Without knowing, her actions are capture with Donghae camera. He looks at the photo again and mumbles, “Jessica, you are a great beauty.”

Before she finds out he takes her photo in secret again, he quickly hid it to his bag and approaches her when she just steps out of the car. However, she doesn’t realize that there is someone standing before her so she unintentionally bumps onto him. Her nearly sits on the ground but luckily Donghae grabs her both wrist and prevent her from falling.

After balancing herself, she looks at the person who helps her and is surprise and embarrass at the same time. “Donghae shi, thanks.”

They lock their gaze and his hand is still holding her wrist. Fair enough, both of their heart beat race. He notices that today she looks different from yesterday. He can see that she actually put in effort on herself though he is unsure of the reason. But still, she is striking. His eyes slowly darts to her glossy pouty lip, opens like an inch revealing her set of sparkling teeth. Her lip is so alluring that he wants to taste it personally.

Her eyes follow his and quickly snap back to reality as she retreats her hand. She feels like burning. “It’s warm here, let’s go in?”

He nods and leads her the way inside the building. He chuckles to himself and mutters, “Jessica, am I too hot for you to handle?”

TBC...

How is it? x2 Haesica! I adore this couple so much... Do you?

Well x3 please look forward to the next chapter which will be filled with their sweet cute moments. 

xoxo

Comment, subscribe, okok?