Breaking the wrong heart (I) - Chensica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

As mentioned before, I have deleted "the power of love" and  will replaced with a new storyline. 

And tada... let's go shall we >>>

~~~

“Jessi…” Tiffany jumped towards her with a bright smile.

“You are late,” Jessica pouted in return.

“Sorry, I was caught up with traffic,” Tiffany explained. “Let’s go party!”

“Don’t forget our purpose of coming here,” Jessica stopped the over excited Tiffany who is ready to party.

“It is not ours but yours. You promise Krystal to help Sulli to avenge that jerk…” Tiffany stopped before she continued, “What’s his name again?”

“Kim Jong Dae.”

“Ah ha, Kim Jong Dae. You need to make Kim Jong Dae to fall for you deeply and then you going to dump him like what he did to Sulli.”

“Bingo,” Jessica snapped her finger with a smile. “But do you think he will get attracted by me?”

“Of course, like what Krystal said, he’s into pretty girls like you. Look at you…” Tiffany twirled Jessica around; she was clad in a hot red tube dress which tightly hugged her slim figure showing her S-line body shape. “You look smoking hot.”

“You too!” Tiffany looked so y as well.

They linked their hand and skipped towards the club named EXOTIC NIGHT. When they are about to enter, a handsome guard stopped them. “Ladies, do you have a reservation with us?”

“Uh- no… Do we have to make a reservation?” Jessica pouted cutely at him whom clearly seemed not attracted by it. He briefly nodded.

“Come on handsome please… we just want to have drinks and fun,” Tiffany flashed her infamous coquettish wink at him.

“Sorry ladies, you can’t enter the premises without reservation,” he insisted and their charms don’t work on him.

“He must be a gay,” Jessica whispered to Tiffany who nodded, agreeing. Because there is no way a normal behaving man won’t be attracted and gave in to their charms.

Tiffany then pulled Jessica to a side. “What should we do now?”

Jessica smirked as she approached him again. The man sighed, “Please don’t make things difficult for us.”

“I am not making things difficult for you, but if you are not letting us in right now, you are really in big trouble,” her tone was threatening but it doesn’t scare him.

He gave a sarcastic reply, “Oh really.”

“You don’t believe me? Listen, if you don’t want to lose your job, you better let us in. If not I will tell my boyfriend, Kim Jong Dae, to fire you,” she threatened.

Ha! Young lad, let’s see if you are still going to stop us from going in.

“Good try lady. There are many girls like you who also claimed themselves as Mr Kim girlfriends,” he said and continued serving others in line.

“Jessi, let’s go. We can come back another time,” Tiffany said.

Jessica puffed her cheek and pouted. She was mad and refused to leave just like that. If not all her effort of dressing nicely will be gone down to drain. Just then, a man suddenly appeared and stood just next to her. They exchanged quick glance and he smiled at her. He witnessed everything earlier and thought how cute she was trying to hard just to enter the club.

“What’s going on?” he asked the guard.

“Mr Kim,” he greeted and bowed.

Jessica quickly studies his feature. He is not considered the best looking man but there is something about him which made him somehow glow and attractive. Was it his eye smile and that goofy smile he had? She wondered.

“Mr Kim, these two ladies wanted to enter but our policy stated that no one can enter without reservation and this lady,” he pointed at Jessica who was throwing darters at him. “And she claimed that she was your girlfriend. How absurd was that.”

Wait! Don’t tell me that he is Kim Jong Dae…

“It’s true,” Mr Kim did not deny. Instead, he pulled her close to him causing her to startle and then he said firmly to the guard, “You are fired.”

Then, he brought both Tiffany and Jessica in while the guard was bawling and saying how sorry he was and that he needed this job badly. Jessica felt bad for him and told Mr Kim, “Actually you don’t have to fire him, and he didn’t do wrong anyway.”

“Alright, now apologize to my girlfriend. You should be grateful that she gave you another chance,” Mr Kim said. The guard quickly bowed and thanked Jessica for giving him another chance although she personally felt that it is no big deal and they shouldn’t make it so dramatic.

When they finally entered, “Thank you for your help, Mr Kim,” Jessica smiled at him.

Jessica offered a friendly handshake and he accepted with smiles, “I’m Jessica and she’s Tiffany,” while Tiffany mouthed hi to him.

“Kim Jong Dae but you may call me Chen,” he grinned.

“Omo he’s that jerk!” Tiffany finally realized, mumbled to her ears.

Jessica mouthed, “I know.”

Before Chen could ask her anything more, Jessica excused herself with Tiffany to the crowds. “See ya.” she winked at him.

Chen chuckled to himself. “How interesting.”

Jessica and Tiffany then settled themselves in front of the bartenders and they ordered alcoholic drinks.  “Jess, why did you just leave like that? I thought the whole motive being here is to get close to him?” Tiffany was puzzled.

“Yes it is still. Don’t worry, he will definitely come and look for me. He’s a playboy and playboy will not resist such a pretty girl like me. And I am playing the role of hard to get, you see…” Jessica smirked.

“Ah good one!” Tiffany cheered. It was true that no matter where they go, boys just ended up swarming them like honey and bee except those who are gays. Now in they are in exact situation, those boys in the club all crowded among the two ladies offering them drinks and dance but they just ignored and rejected them leaving the boys walked away and looked for new target.

Jessica was patiently waiting for Chen to come and look for her. Tiffany was already excited and hyped up after a few cups. “Omo, look Jess… Aren’t they the legendary 12 boys who named themselves as EXO and who owned this club? Omo… they are so handsome….” Tiffany clasped her hand and exclaimed.

“Fany… Don’t ever think of that… All these boys aren’t good one. They are all playboys,” Jessica warned.

But it was too late, Tiffany had someone in particular in target and she was going for it. “Don’t worry Jess… I am going to seek information about that guy, Chen,” she smiled and approached the man she laid her eyes on.

“Aigoo, this fany…” she shook her head.

Jessica continued with her drinking and wondered how come Chen still hasn’t look for her yet. But what she didn’t know that Chen was actually searching for her in the large crowd. Then, he finally spotted Jessica alone drinking. His face forms a smile and made his way towards her.

“1 cup of orange juice for this pretty lady here,” Chen said to the bartender as he sat on the empty seat next to her.

Jessica turned and saw Chen smiled at her. “Oh it’s you, Chen right?”

She grinned inside her heart; playboy is finally making his move.

“Thanks for your orange juice,” she smiles angelic.

“You are welcome,” he said. “Where’s your friend?”

“Ah…” she scanned though the sea of people in the dance floor. “There she is with…”

Tiffany was already making her move on the guy and they are flirting and dancing intimately.

“Suho hyung,” he added.

“You know him?” she asked although she already knew.

He nodded, “us and the other 10 are the shareholders of this club.”

“Want to dance?” Jessica asked suddenly. She should start her move now.

“But I am not a good dancer,” he scratched his head.

“We don’t have to be good to dance, come on…” Jessica grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the dance floor. His heart skipped a beat unknowingly.

Once they are in the dance floor, Jessica started swaying her body along with the music in the background. Chen just stood there awkwardly. He doesn’t know how to dance and even if he dances, it looks weird. His body was so stiff and Jessica noticed it, “Seriously? You are not moving?”

“I told you I don’t know how to dance,” he leaned close to her and his breathe tingles her.

She puts his hand on her hip and he quickly removed it. He felt that it was inappropriate for him to touch her. Again, she put his hand to her hip, “Just follow what I do,” she flashed a quick smile.

Slowly, their body synchronized with one another as they sway their bodies in momentum. Strangely, the DJ decided to change the track and replace it with a slow romantic music. The two just keep dancing and occasionally they had their eyes held by one another. They felt electrified inside.

Didn’t Krystal say that Kim Jong Dae is a great dancer?

Then, they decided to take a break. “You are a good dancer,” Chen complimented.

She just simply smiled. Suddenly, Chen fixed her messy fringe and she was shocked by his action. She quickly brushed off his hand and smiled awkwardly. “Thanks.” She felt her cheek heated up.

The music then stopped abruptly and the DJ announced, “Tonight we have a special stage for everyone, let’s welcome Baekhyun and Chen to the stage.”

“I got to go, I will see you later,” Chen winked at her.

Not long after, Tiffany finally returned to Jessica side. “How is thing between you and him? I saw him approached you.”

“Nothing much actually, we just chatted and danced, that’s all,” Jessica replied.

They shifted their attention to Baekhyun and Chen who introduced themselves and earned so many girls squeal. “Hi everyone thanks for coming. Today, we will be singing ‘Really I don’t know, please show us some love.”

The music began and they started to sing affectionately. Even both Jessica and Tiffany are immersed by their angelic voices. They didn’t know that Chen sings so well, all those high note that he managed it so effortlessly.

“They are so good… Especially Chen, you can tell how much feelings he put into the song. Do you think he is a playboy? Because to me, he doesn’t even look like one, he was so kind enough to allow us in even we did not make a reservation and I guess he didn’t even flirt with you right,” Tiffany commented.

Jessica felt the same as her but then he is no doubt that Kim Jong Dae who toyed and hurt Sulli feelings according to Krystal. “Never judge the book by its cover.”

***

Hope you enjoy reading~

It may seemed confusing, I will explained in next chapter.

xoxo.

xoxo