Photographs of you (III) - Haesica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

The final bell rings at last signaling the end of the day. Jessica eyes sparkle like gems and announces as she claps her hand to grab the attention of her students who are in the midst of drawing. “Lovelies, pack your bag and get ready to go home.”

She smiles angelic at her student, bidding goodbyes as she sends her students to their awaiting parents who are already waiting outside the school gate. Donghae quickly takes this chance to snap yet another picture of her. Today is such a fruitful day for him, not only that he is able to take photos of her so publicly but also able to spend time together with her. And through this, he gets to know her even more and they have eventually gotten closer than before.

He is grinning from ears to ears until he feels someone tugging the hem of his shirt. Looking down, he sees the little girl looking up at him with a pair of big eyes. He bends to meet her level, “Yes Eunhye?” It is not surprising that he remembers almost all the faces and their names as well.

“My parents are not here yet,” she informs.

“They should be on their way soon. Let’s take a seat there and wait for them together ok?” she nods and skips happily to the bench.

Jessica face forms a please smile seeing how close Eunhye and Donghae has become just within a day. Her smile widens when she recalls how he has interacts with the other children and how the children grow to love him. Observing him through the interactions he has with the children, she can conclude that he loves kids, possessing patience and most importantly, he has a caring heart.

Definitely he is leaving a very good impression for Jessica and to her; he is near 100% to her ideal type. She walks toward them, realizing that they seem to have a serious conversation with each other. She wonders what an adult and a child could be discussing about. As she is nearing them, Eunhye spots her and sticks her finger to her lip, “Shh… don’t tell Miss Sica.”

But it is too late because Jessica hears it, “What is it that you can’t tell me?” she lowers her head near to Eunhye.

Eunhye shakes her head and replies in a mischievous tone, “Nothing.”

Jessica shifts her curious eyes to Donghae who purses his lip, not intending to divulge anything. He shrugs his shoulder and smiles at her. Just then, a honk sounds and Eunhye jumps up in delight to see it is her parents. “Omma and Appa are here!”

Eunhye pecks Jessica lip like she always does and then un-expectantly, Eunhye proceeds on pecking Donghae cheek. “Annyeong.”

Donghae touches the spot she pecks earlier and grins, telling himself that he just has gotten himself an indirect kiss from her. He is able to feel the sticky-ness of the lip gloss on his cheek, not wanting to clean it. Leaving it as it is, it feels like her sweet soft lip is touching his cheek.

Snapping back to the reality, he looks at the staring and at the same time blushing Jessica. “Let’s go.”

“To where?” she looks at him confusedly.

“Remember our date?” he winks. That wink literally kills her inside out.

She bites her lips and quickly heads back to the building to take her bag.

“Where are we having our dinner at?” she asks expectantly, buckling her seat belt.

“It is a secret, you will find out later and I bet that you will definitely love that place,” he is making her curious.

“How would you know?” giving him a suspicious stare.

“I just know.”

“What if I happen not to love that place of your choice?” she peers at him.

“If you like it, you will have to give me a kiss,” he smirks.

“What?!” she almost screams. “No way!”

“I am just kidding, relax…” he jokes.

She huffs and rests her tired back against the leather seat. Deciding to change the subject, “You seem to love kids a lot and you get along pretty well with them too.”

He gives her a triumphing smile, admitting, “I really do love kids a lot. I want to have 5 children when I get married.”

She stares at him with jaw opens, “5 children, like seriously?”

He nods, “Seriously, this time I am not kidding.”

“Well then good luck to your future wife,” she teases.

“I see that you love children as much as they love you,” he states.

“Obviously,” stating the matter of fact. “That’s because I really treat them like my own and they know it.”

He admires her high level of confidence. Soon, they have arrives their destination. She scans through the unfamiliar surroundings but she beams with joy upon spotting the little cozy red brick restaurant. “Oh my! It is the one and only authentic Italian restaurant, I have been searching for their new location for a long time,” squealing happily.

Sensing her mixture of excitement and happiness, he is contented. She opens the car door an exits immediately as he follows suit. “How did you found out this place?”

“I just happen to know,” he shrugs his shoulder. He knows this restaurant and its owner as well, it belongs to one of his mother friends and he knows it is her favorite restaurant as Eunhye has mention to him that Jessica has always told them about this restaurant but not manage to locate its relocation.

Eagerly, she opens the glass door, “Table for two please,” she beams at the waiter who momentarily star struck by her. Donghae does not like how the waiter is examining her body so he circles her waist, pulling her gently to his side. She glares at him and mouths, “What are you doing?” She wriggles out from him.

“Those guys are checking you out,” he explains. She checks her surrounding and notices that there are indeed a few guys looking over at her direction.

Being a gentleman, he helps her to pull out the chair. The waiter then reappear about to hand them the menu book when Jessica clasps her both hand and beams at the waiter. “Can I have xxxx”

The waiter diligently jot down her orders in a pad while Donghae looks at her in awe, thinking that she stills remember the dishes without even looking at the menu.

“That would be all,” she release a dazzling smile at the waiter who flushes instantly.

The waiter repeats her order before he retreats. “You don’t mind me for placing order for your behalf right?”

“No, I don’t. In fact all the dishes you have ordered are my favorites.”

Not only that they share a common interest in cameras but also food. Soon, the food is served. Despite being a small frame, her appetite is extremely good. Quietly, they have their food under the dim lights, soothing music playing in the background. They enjoy their food and of course each other accompanies. They have their little chit chats here and there, laughing at some of their childhood incidents.

“Can I take a look at the photos you took today?” she requests.

He hands her the camera and she scrolls it. She has complete trust in him for taking extraordinary photos and realizes that her face is occurring in every photo. Every photo is pretty well taken.  

“Why did you take so many shots of me? You should take the children more,” she asks shyly.

He gulps a mouthful of saliva down his throat and explains as calmly and as natural as it is. “Like I have mentioned before, you are really photogenic. Plus, the purpose is to capture natural shots with you interacting with the children so it is inevitable for me not taking your photo.”

She somehow agrees to what he said. “Anyway, can you send me the files to my email?”

“Sure.”

“Thank you for your day and for those beautiful pictures,” she fixes her eyes on him, really grateful to him.

Just then, the waiter comes with the bill and she places a credit card on the card holder. And then she feels a push from him and replaces it with his card. “My treat.”

“No x2, please let me pay. Let me use this to repay your free service for today,” she pouts and her puppy eyes which make him surrender. Happily, she places her card once again in it and smiles at the waiter, “here you go.”

“Promise me the next time is my treat,” he says. With that, they have another reason to ‘date’ again.

The night ends fast. He drives her home and she fall asleep in the midst of their conversation. He chuckles when he looks at the peaceful Jessica. He lowers the music and increase the temperature. Finally, he stops his car in front of her house. He looks to his right, the beautiful sleeping beauty who refuse to move a budge in regardless numerous times of attempt calling her name and nudging her.

However, it creates a chance for him to have a clearer and full access of her bright flawless face. His heart is skipping a beat each time he is inching towards her. The gap is so close that he can feel her slow and stable breathing. Suddenly, he has the strong urge to claim her signature pouty lip which attracts him.

He takes a deep breath and withdraws his face in split seconds knowing he cannot do it at her disadvantage. He stables his accelerating heart and gazes at her, deciding to wait until she wakes up no matter how long it takes.

Moments later, she begins to fidget on her seat. Struggling to open her eyes and sits up straight, looking embarrassingly at Donghae who is staring intently at her. “I’m so sorry. I must have fallen asleep.” She realizes that her eyes are locking into his.

Breaking their eye contact at last and they feel their heart pounding rapidly. He then walks her to the door step silently. She feels her feet glue on the ground and his as well. “Thank you for the night, I really enjoy it,” she faces him.

“I enjoy it too,” he stumbles. Heats are arising within them as they continue to gaze at each other with their beautiful eyes. “I should go then. Have an early rest, good night,” he is anticipating for something to happen actually and feeling a reluctant to leave.

She watches his retreating back and finally calls,”Donghae.” He turns and she approaches him closer till their bodies are almost touching. Their eyes meet with sudden hunger for each other and are firing inside. Both knows what it will in turn leads to and he never expect that she does the first move quicker than him by mere seconds.

She lean closer and crashes her pouting lip to his. He responds to it and they kiss each other in a slow momentum, feeling each other lip and tongue. To them, everything just happens at the right time, right place and with the right person. She doesn’t know what comes to her but she has this sudden urge and attraction to him.

Her stomach ties into a knot as she rests her forehead against his. Nervously, she glances at him before she gently pushes him away. “I am so sorry, I don’t know what – “she wants to explain but is stop by him.

Donghae pulls her into his embrace and shushes her. He claims her lip now with much passion and love. She closes her eyes and allows his tongue to feel her. She wraps her arm over his neck and they parts for air. They are not under any alcohol influence and they are clear headed when they kiss.

She thanks that the light is dim so he cannot notice her red cheek. “I am sorry,” she hears him apologizes. His hands are securely wraps around her waist, not wanting to release her yet.

“Don’t be…” She doesn’t regret it at all.

They stay silent with their forehead resting comfortably against each other. Both are thinking the same question – what are we now? But one confirmation – They are in love.

“You will still come to the opening of my gallery right?” he asks nervously after all they just share a passionate kiss when they barely know each other well.

Please say yes, his heart pleads.

“Yes,” she says. No words can describe how happy he is, he is literally jumping upside down with down inside.

“I will come and pick you up ok?” she nods with an angelic smile.

He gives a peck on her forehead, “Good Night Jessica.”

***

2 weeks has passed. Both of them are still in contact and meet up for meals despite Donghae is busying with his gallery. They try to be comfortable with each other ever since the kiss happen. It is finally the day of the opening of Donghae gallery. As promised, he comes to fetch her. Star struck when he sees her dresses exceptionally gorgeous today and him looking so smart and charming too.

He takes her hand and walks in to his gallery. As expected, a crowd of famous artists are there admiring his work piece. Not releasing their entwined fingers, he shows her around. Many stares are on her specially and she feels uncomfortable. “You are too gorgeous that I am so jealous that many eyes trying to flirt with you.”

“Same goes to you,” she teases.

She is greatly amazed by him. There seems to have a story behind every photo. Slowly, she understands why people are staring at her. Because at a specific corner, there are many frames of her with different angle hang up beautifully on the white wall.

She gasps and looks at Donghae who is giving her a sheepishly smile. “Oh my god…” that’s the only sentence escape from .

She must admit that he has taken her in the most beautiful person on earth. Like how she magically tilts her head in an angle, how beautiful is her smile and everything that she doesn’t get the chance to see it herself on herself.

“Please forgive me for displaying your picture up there without your permission,” he apologizes.

“Why? Why did you decide to display mine up?” she asks amicably.

“Because you are too mesmerizing, beautiful in your own way. It will be a waste for not allowing others to admire an angel,” he smiles, feeling relief that she is not angry.

She is flatter by his words. “I hope so,” she smiles before he takes her to his room allocate at a far end.

“This is for you,” he meekly pass her a nicely hand make album with their ever first photo taken.

She accepts and flips through it seeing one photo after another inclusive her solo, his solo and theirs together. Every photo has their each caption and it is so creative that she finds it cute and funny when she reads. To think that a busy man like him still squeezes out time to do something for her, she is so touched. Donghae is examining her reaction and is feeling extremely nervous when she is almost to the last page. His heart is thumping so hard.

Now that she finally flip to the last page, her heart races when she sees a heart shape form with mini photo of him posing differently with roses. She looks at him with teary eyes, unable to react. “Donghae…”

“Jessica, I hope you know my feelings towards you. You are the only girl that I am deeply attracted to and the one who makes my heart beats crazily for,” he confesses. “Will you be my girlfriend and let me take care and love you for the rest of your life?”

She looks deeply into his sincere eyes, “Yes Donghae,” She seeks his embrace and he releases her.

“I want to gift you this,” he gives her the camera that she loves and she couldn’t hold her gasp.

“Are you sure?” she asks, knowing that this camera costs 5000 Euros and is his favorite.

“Yes I am very sure. I want you to be its owner and I want to let you know that you meant so much more to me,” sounds cheesy but she loves it.

Crashing her lips on him and whispers lovingly, “I love you.”

***

The End.

Hope you enjoy reading Haesica shot, it's pretty long but I am thankful that you have read it till the end.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote <3

Up next will be a love triangle, and I have decided to make it HUNHANSICA since @jessicajungheart had requested. :D

I have some ideas on how to develop this love traingle so please look forward to it although I cannot assure who will be the final couple of the complex triangle love. 

Ps, I will read all comments from you guys. I appreciate it so much and HELLO to new subscribers! <3

Till then,
xoxoxo