Two is better than one (II)- Jisica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

KiKo made Jiyong to look at her and stare into her large eyes. But all Jiyong could see was the reflection of the pain etched on Jessica face, images of her lips bleeding, cheek reddened and those pair of teary eyes looking back at him. He felt his heart being pulled the seconds he saw her in that state. She does not deserve the slap at all and he should be chasing after her and not being here with Kiko.

However, he’s still here. Why? He admitted that during the past few days he had been thinking through a lot especially about Kiko and also Jessica. He asked himself why Kiko had chosen another man instead of him and told himself that if Kiko will to patch up with him, he will accept. However, Jessica had also frequent her visit to his mind more than Kiko. Jessica had been there for him when he was in his down and took care of him when he was unwell. All her little cares made his heart melt and warm, he had never felt this way before not even Kiko melt his heart.

And those smiles Jessica always hung on her face was so sweet and genuine. She even encouraged him not to give up on love and gave him advice on how to heal a broken heart. And Jessica was right, Kiko doesn’t worth his love and today he had finally see her true colors. He had never expect that Kiko was so unreasonable and violent, and most importantly she accused Jessica and slapped her right in front of his eyes.

He made a decision that he will never regret, he answered her sternly, “No Kiko, my feelings for you had already faded the minute you left. I won’t give you another chance to hurt me again.”

“Is it because of that b***t?!” Kiko raged.

“You are a b***h! And don’t you dare to insult her. You better leave now or else I don’t know what I will do to you for slapping her,” he pointed his finger at her angrily.

Kiko took a step back and was frightened but she kept her cool, “Fine! You think you are so great? Only she will take a fancy on you,” and she hurried off in huff.

You made a wise choice Jiyong.
Damn, where is Jessica now, he called her cell phone but was so switched off. And he became worried.

***

“Sica,” Top saw her sitting on the bench alone.

“Oppa,” she turned her head behind and quickly wrapped her hand over his waist and pasted her face onto his chest.

He let her be as he gently her hair. He knows she was crying because he could feel hot and wet from his shirt to his body. After long minutes, she had finally stopped and lifted her head up and whispered, “Gomawo.”

Top smiled and nodded, and took his seat next to her. “Why are you crying?”

She looked down and shook her head, “nothing.”

“You know you can’t lie in front of me, so tell me. Is it about Jiyong?” Top said. Thought it hurts him knowing that her precious tears were because of Jiyong, as her close Oppa, he still had to say and comfort her. This is not the first time she came running to him crying cry because of Jiyong but at least he was glad that whenever she had problems, the first person who popped in her mind was him.

“Oppa, he’s with Kiko again,” she said softly and sadly.

He moved her head and made it rest on his shoulder, “you still have me.”

“Oppa, thank you for always being here for me whenever I am sad. I know you must be sick and tired of me telling you about Jiyong. I’m sorry and also thankful to have you by my side.”

“Sica, I know that you love Jiyong, but since now he is with Kiko. Why don’t you accept me? You know that I had always loved you,” Top confessed.

“Oppa…” she looked at him which caused his heart to skip a beat. She was touched by him and perhaps she should give him a chance since he was so sincere.

“I…” Top slowly inched his face closer to her, almost kissed but…

“Jess!” a voice was heard behind them, interrupting.

Both of them turned and were surprised to see Jiyong standing in front of them, sweating all over. “Oppa.” “Jiyong.”

Jiyong grabbed Jessica wrist and pulled her out. “Wait, Jiyong what are you doing?”

“Oppa.”

“I need to talk to you,” he told seriously.

Jessica heart raced nervously as she followed Jiyong with their hand entwined. “Wait Oppa where are we going? How about Top Oppa?”

Jiyong said nothing but continued to walking to somewhere. He was jealous. Yes you didn’t hear it wrong, he was so jealous the moment he saw them almost kissed.

“Oppa, let me go,” she yanked her hand away from Jiyong. “Where are we going? We shouldn’t leave him there.”

Jiyong pulled her into his embrace and kissed her. Jessica was shocked but responded to his kisses. Jiyong deepened his kiss and he felt a gentle slap on his cheek. “What are you doing, Kwon Jiyong!”

“We are kissing, what is wrong?” he replied dumbfounded. He just has the urge to kiss her and he never knows how sweet and soft a kiss could be as like as hers.

“This is so wrong, you are with Kiko. Why are you kissing me? And why you pulled me away?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know either. I just have the urge to kiss you and I am not with Kiko,” he replied. “Because he almost kissed you and I…”

A slow and shy smile spread across Jessica face, “You what?”

“I am jealous,” he admitted.

“Why?” she asked, eye brow raised.

“I don’t know? Maybe I had fallen in love with you unknowingly?” he smiled shyly.

Jessica inner self did a somersault and she couldn’t believe what she is hearing. “Can you repeat again?”

Jiyong scratched his head embarrassingly, “Really? You heard me.”

“Yes and I just want to confirm it.”

“I love you Jessica, I don’t know when or how but it just happens,” he confessed.

Jessica hugged him dearly, “But I thought you said one is better than two?”

“No, now I think two is better than one,” he smiled and she smiled happily, tightened their hugs and locked their lips with never ending kisses.  

***

So it's Jisica! Hope you enjoy this chapter though I kinda ended it abruptly :x

I promise to write a topsica shot soon ok so sorry to disappoint those who expected topsica ...

Leave a short message because it really motivates me to update soon (: