Through the variety (II) - Krissica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

 

“Our very first challenge right now is to determine which 9 pairs are able to advance to next level by answering a few questions. This is to test how much does the couple knows about their partner,” Dong Wook said.

Jessica stared blankly at Kris who had comfortably sat down on the red heart shaped couch. She followed suit but with a worried heart. What had Kris gotten themselves into? It would be so embarrassing if they are going to fail in first round.

“Okay everyone is given a board and marker pen each. We will be asking the female contestants 3 personal questions of their partner and they will write the answer on it. The males will be doing the same thing too and then we will see which 9 couples can advance to the next round,” Dong Wook explained. “No cheating is allowed.”

Jessica is feeling extremely nervous now. Kris who sat beside her could feel her nervousness gave a squeeze on her hand and gave her confidence, “Just do your best Sica, we will make it to next round.” He smiled his charming smile and she smiled back. Their sweet lovely act was witnessed by Dong Wook who had been observing them.

“Ladies, the first question is what is your partner favorite brief brand.”

Jessica face reddened and let out a soft giggle, this was indeed personal. She immediately wrote down the answer on the board and heaved a sigh a relief, that’s easy. She had basically known him for her whole life and of course she would occasionally accompany him to buy his needs. Kris side eyed her and smirked as he wrote his answer on the board as well.

When they both revealed their answer, it matched. Kris favorite brief was Calvin Klein. Kris winked at her. There are 2 more questions to go. “Next question ladies, which of your partner body part attracts you most.”

Once again, she felt her cheek burning. She knew instantly which of his part attracts her the most. Kris looked at her expectantly and wondered which part of him attracts him. Was it his smile? His toned abs? Or….? He smiled to himself and wrote down his answer on the board while Jessica did the same too. Kris can’t help to be nervous because he really hopes their answer match.

One.Two.Three.

Both of them flipped their board and they took a quick peek at each other answer before they gasped with happiness because their answer matches perfectly – Eyes. Jessica was attracted by his eyes because his eyes always gave her a weird feeling and it consists of mysterious feel in it whenever he stares at her. Kris looked at Jessica and she was smiling at him cutely.

“Now comes the last question, when is your first kiss?” Dong Wook asked.

This was hard, both of them thought in their mind until they remember something and quickly pen down on the board. They are really nervous especially Jessica who was unsure if her answer matches his. When they were asked to reveal their answer, both were really surprised because their answer matched. Both did not expect that the incident still etched clearly in their mind.

They had their unofficial first kiss when they were only 15 years old and it just happened when they were playing around and she fell onto of him with their lips feeling each other. Was that even considered as kiss? They don’t know but just tried their luck with that because why wouldn’t had a couple kiss when they are together, isn’t it. And shockingly, they gave the same answer.

Heaving a loud relief, Dong Wook announced the 6 pairs which included them instead of the arranged 9 pairs because the rest just don’t have the mutual understanding and chemistry. Jessica jumped up with joy and holding Kris hand and happily merry go round. After the filming of day 1 ended successfully for them, Dong Wook called after them when they are about to leave.

“Jessi, Kris!”

They turned and saw Dong Wook running towards them. “Oppa,” she called sweetly and gave him a hug before her smile turned into an angry pout.

“Why is my Jessi angry?” Dong Wook asked.

Jessica continued with her pout and looked away. He looked curiously at Kris who shrugged his shoulder. He scratched his head confused until Kris finally told him the reason why and he chuckled.

“Aigoo my Jessi, I am sorry for not informing you about it. Oppa just want to give you a surprise but never know that you gave me a bigger surprise in return,” he said sadly.

“Oppa…” she felt bad.

“Hyung, sorry for not telling you that we are together but we intended to tell you today,” Kris lied.

“Oppa…” she looked at Kris.

“Remember we have to act like one,” Kris whispered to her ears.

***

Part 3 will update soon (: Sorry for keeping you guys waiting and also for the short update :/