Get it right (I) - Haesica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

“Oppa!”Donghae heard an overly familiar sweet delicate voice echoed the hallwayof their dorm. Before he could react, he felt a force lunged onto him and a pair of arm wrapped around his neck giving him a sense of warmth. 

He let out a smile for he already knew who his attacker was. “Welcome back Oppa. I miss you so much,” she gazed up at him and behind those pair of glistening eyes; he could see those misses and loves.

He was as well. “I miss you too princess…so much more…” he tightened their hugs, bringing her close to his chest as he smelled her hair before leaving a quick and full of love peck on her crown.

Seeing her had driven away all the tiredness cells within him and replaced with energetic ones. They continued holding their gaze at each other until someone decided to interrupt their little moments.

“Oh my, my heart is breaking and my eyes are hurting;I think we should just leave these two lovebirds to continue their lovey dovey-ness,” Heechul commented exaggerating while using his one hand to shield his eyes and another his heart.

Jessica broke their hugs and poked her tongue out at her so called twins and chuckled alongside with Donghae. “Don’t be envious, Heechul Oppa. I will give you one as well.”

She then gave a brief hug to Heechul. “Welcome back my twin,” she smiled at him.

“Welcome back, Oppaduel!” she clasped her hand happily and smiled sweetly at others Suju members. She gave a quick hug to all of them and some of the ruffled her head as she pouted.

“Ehem,” Donghae coughed and walked to Jessica side pulling her away from the excited members and placed a protective arm over her shoulder, claiming his stake. Although he knew that s treat her like their baby sister, he is still jealous when all the boys’ attention was on her.

Jessica sheepishly grinned at him. “Let’s go over to my place and have a nice dinner together,” he whispered to her ears.

“Great! I just mastered a new dish from my mum,” Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

“Are you guys going to ditch us?” Heechul face expression was priceless earning everyone laughter.

“Yes we are going to ditch you and enjoy my little princess cook,” Donghae proudly stated as he winked at Jessica.

They happily left his dorm once he put down his bag. They linked their arms and approached the car park. “Oppa, we need to go to nearby supermarket to stock up your fridge as well as to buy the ingredients needed for tonight,” Jessica told as she buckled her seat belt. He nods and quickly leaned in for another quick peck before he drives.

“Oppa, you stay in the car and wait while I quickly grab those needed, alright?” Jessica suggested.

“But I want to go together with you,” Donghae showed his puppy eyes.

“I would love too but you know…” she let out an inaudible sigh. “We can’t be seen together.”

Jessica caressed his jawline and kissed him. “Be good, I will be right back in a minute.”

When she wanted to part her lip, he refused because he was greedy for her kisses. They kissed for minutes until Jessica stopped with a smile, “I should really get going.”

“Be safe and quick princess,” Donghae told.

She then disguised herself with shades and wore a cap and entered the supermarket in order not to arouse other people attention on her. She quickly grabbed a cart and placed everything needed into it, preceded to the cashier counter and left the supermarket with hand full of bags to the car park.

Very soon, they reached Donghae house. His house had become a hideout just for them. They usually had their dates in his house watching a recent movie and eat. If not, they will take a stroll at the park in the night. Still, they enjoyed every moment spent.

Jessica wasted no time as she unload the bags and put on the apron. Donghae could only chuckle at her. He s his arm and wrapped it around her waist, back hug her. “Let me help you,” he breathed through her ears causing tingles in her.

He never failed to make her heart skips each time he hugs, kisses, and cares for her. “Oppa, you should go take a shower first. I can do it on my own,” she beamed as she spun around facing him.

“Why don’t you shower with me?” her face turned scarlet red.

“Oppa!” she pouted embarrassingly.

“I hate being separated from you even that mere second,” he pouted.

“Me too but if you don’t go bath now and I don’t start preparing now, our stomach will suffer,” she said seriously.

He pecked her cheek and winked at her. “Jagiya, please prepare something nice for me.”

She giggled, “Yes my yeobo.”

Sweetness and laughter filled them over the dinner. They fed one another and shared their life and jokes with each other. Love was indeed in the air, air that they only breathe. He helped her with the dishes by drying the utensils after she rinsed.  

“Oppa, I brought two discs,” Jessica happily showed him. “Which one do you prefer?”

“Let’s watch frozen! Just like my ice princess,” Donghae teased.

Jessica poked her tongue out and playfully slapped his arm. “I am a warm princess!”

“I know,” he pulled her to his embrace and kissed her.

He inserted the disc into the player and they settled themselves at the couch. She lays her head on his lap while he lovingly her hair. She gave him the sweetest smile she had and allow him to play with her hair.

“Oppa, when can we go dating publicly?” she suddenly asked.

“I don’t know. I just think it’s not the right time yet,” he replied. It is not that he doesn’t want to announce and confess to their president, Lee Soo Man, about their relationship but because recent reports regarding Girls Generation Yoona and Sooyoung in a relationship had cause Lee Soo Man a big headache. He doesn’t want to further add into it.

“It’s okay, we shall wait for the right time,” Jessica tried to sound cheerful.

“I’m sorry babe, I promise you that I will announce our relationship to Korea when the time is ripe,” he can’t help but to feel guilty about it.

“I know,” she gave a genuine smile. He smiled and bent his neck claiming her lip. They kissed in sweet and slow momentum, savor one another taste inside and nibbled one another lip. They are lost in their own world, forgetting they are in the midst of the movie played. 

****

As promised! Haesica! Hope you enjoy their moments and enjoy reading.

Sorry that i took so long to update :( 

And of course, there will be second part to it. Be prepared ! A little drama ahead ~ Spoiler much isn't it :p