You are my challenge (I) - Changsica

Jessica & the boys short stories collection

                                                    

“Omo, here they are,” one of the girls announced in excitement when she saw 2 red Porsche entering the school premises. As usual, a huge number of girls are already waiting for their arrival. The KINGKA who they named themselves as Dong Bang Shi Ki, abbreviated as DBSK.  They are best known for their pretty faces, built bodies, wealthiest and fan girls service. And they are none other than Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.

“It’s show time!” Yunho, the leader announced with a smirk.

“Yunho Oppa.”

“Jaejoong Oppa.”

“YooChun Oppa.”

“Junsu Oppa.”

Their names are all called as girls immediately surrounded them and fighting to pass them gifts.

“Changmin Oppa, this is for you,” an anonymous girl bravely went up to him and shyly said to him as she handed him a homemade lunch box.

“Thanks pretty,” he winked which can caused girl to faint at that moment. Of course, he doesn’t mean what he said but this is the least thing he can do which is the give them fan service. And that’s what he learnt from his hyungs.

Changmin, the maknae, does not like to be in the centre of attention and sometimes he felt annoyed with girls followed closely behind his back. He gave an occasional smile, nod and wink to the girls who are vying to get his attention.

“Later girls,” Changmin raised his finger up to the air and smiled sweetly to them, trying to shake them off his back with his charm and it indeed works. The girls immediately nodded and disappeared in front of him. “Finally.”

“Jae, can we go now?” he nudged Jaejoong elbow who is busying flirting with girls. Jaejoong looked at him displeased but when Changmin pouted, he had no choice but to agree and so did others.

“Minnie, why are you still uncomfortable with girls?” Yunho asked.

“Ani, I just get annoyed with their constant remarks such as- you are so handsome. You are so cute. Do you have a girlfriend? Can I be your girlfriend?” Changmin stated, imitating the girls while the rest chuckled at him.

“Please Sica, can you come with me? Pretty please, I am your best friend, aren’t I?” Tiffany pleads Jessica who is engrossed in her book.

“Why?”

“Yah Fany, give me back!” Jessica shouted when Tiffany suddenly snatched her book.

“I will only return you when you accompany me, please Sica,” she showed her infamous puppy eyes.

“Aish, ok! What do you need me to do?” Jessica finally agreed for the sake of her book and to give her best friend face.

“I knew you will agree. Come with me,” she pulled Jessica hand and then halted her steps when she saw the approaching 5 men. “Omo, they are coming.”

Jessica then looked impatiently at Tiffany before she looked at them, DBSK. She showed no interest and rolled her eyes, she knew who they are. They are the famous guys in school where girls go crazy for them even her best friend except her. She don’t know what abilities the guys owned besides wealth and fame, to her they are only playboys who will break many girls heart.  

 “Jae Oppa, this is for you. I hope you like it,” Tiffany shyly said and passed him a love letter with many hearts beautifully drew on it while Jessica stood beside her, making no contact with any of the guys in front of her.

“OOOO! Jae has another love letter,” the guys teased.

“Thanks for the letter Tiffany, I will read it later,” Jaejoong flashed a killer smile and she nearly died of heart attack, blushing madly.

“Omg, he knows my name!” she squealed in her thoughts and smiled happily. Unknowingly, she squeezed Jessica wrist too tight which caused her yelped. The guys turned their attention and looked at Jessica in amuse.

“Yah! What are you guys looking at? Never seen a girl scream before?” she glared with her infamous icy stare though she felt flustered when they all looked at her.

“Opps, sorry guys. She doesn’t mean what she said. We need to go first,” Tiffany embarrassingly apologized.

“Wow, that girl is something,” Changmin muttered unknowingly, intrigued by her. She was special because she was unlike all the girls in school. She does not seem to be affected by their charms.

“Who is that girl?” Changmin asked because he does not seem to have seen her before.

“Wae? I think her name is Jessica,” Junsu raised his brows and then chuckled, “It seemed like our maknae is interested in her.”

“No… Of course I am not. I’m just curious,” Changmin defended though he did realized that he wants to know who she is.

“Well, she is hard to get. She wouldn’t allow any guy to go near her and I don’t see her with any guy before,” Junsu further commented.

“Is she?” Changmin brushed his chin.

“You don’t believe? Let’s made a bet, if you are able to bring her to our usual hangout the day after tomorrow, I will get what you want. Deal or no deal?” Junsu initiated the deal.

“Count us in,” Yunho told in behalf of the rest.

With a smirk on Changmin face and he confidently answered, “Deal!” He doesn’t know why he had agreed but he knows that she intrigued him and he loves challenge.

“Jessica, you are my challenge!” he thought in his mind.

The rest smirked and wished him good luck because they know that it is mission impossible. 

***

Part 2 will be updated soon.

Sorry if the chapter is abit crappy.