first sight

Blood Bond

Jessica practically dragged me to the cafeteria where her group was sitting.

I noticed that Eunhyuk was waiting for us.

"OH, HEY, ____________!!" Eunhyuk called out. I looked at him and waved.

"Sit here," Jessica ordered and shoved me down a seat in between her and Eunhyuk, Minhyun sat on the other side of Eunhyuk.

"I'm starving, I'll go get some food now," Minhyun huffed and got up, placing his bag onto his seat, and walking off.

Another voice interrupted my train of thought. "HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT I-"

I looked up and saw a guy, though that guy was pretty small for a 17-year-old, and his voice was pretty...high...

I also noticed that the guy had a really feminine facial shape, eyes, and ash-brown hair.

But then, I saw that his shoulders weren't very broad, and there was no adam's apple.

HOLY CRAP THAT GUY WAS ACTUALLY A GIRL!!!!

That girl widened her eyes also.

Her clothes were much baggier and bigger than my clothes, so I guess that's how she looks more like a guy than I did.

"YAH, AMBER!! Just found another tomboy and English speaker for us heheheheh..." Jessica said.

Wait, so that Amber chick speaks English too?

"OH MY GODDDDDDD, IT'S ABOUT TIME ANOTHER TOMBOY TURNS UP IN MY LIFE OH MY GOD." Amber rejoiced and held out her hand. "HI, MY NAME IS AMBER LIU, WHAT'S YOURS?!"

I laughed and shook her hand and she sat down.

Wait, her last name doesn't sound so Korean...she's Chinese!

"Amber, seriously, don't you know who this is?!" Jessica gasped.

"Gosh, Jessica, calm down..." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

Amber gave me a questioning look while tapping her chin. "Nope, I've got no idea."

I chuckled. "I'm Jang ___________, you know, the kid from Australia?"

She widened her eyes. "OH, THAT'S RIGHT!! Sorry, I thought you were going to look like one of those girls..." she said and accusingly pointed to all the girls who were wearing either skirts, shorts, jeggings, or tights.

I made a face with my tongue out in disgust.

"I know right?" she said and pretended to gag, which made me laugh.

Jessica pouted and crossed her arms. "Yah, then what does that make me?"

"Normal." Eunhyuk remarked lowly, which made the three of us laugh.

Jessica blew on her fringe and got out her food from her bag.

Minhyun came back with tray absolutely jam-packed with food, making the four of us widen our eyes.

"Dude, how much do you eat?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, you never have this much...ever!" Eunhyuk said.

"Look, I didn't have breakfast and I just had PE, okay?" Minhyun sighed.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Hey, Amber, you're from America, right?" I asked her.

She looked up at me from her salad. "Yeah? Why?"

"Oh, nothing, your accent sounded like Jessica's, that's all."

Jessica snickered. "You should hear her accent when she speaks English," she said to Amber, "It's so cool!"

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD, SAY SOMETHING, I WANNA HEAR YOUR ACCENT!" Amber exclaimed, making the guys roll their eyes.

I jumped a little and began to think of something to say. "Um, okay, hi, my name is ___________, I'm from Australia, and I'm a tomboy."

"YAAAAAAAAY OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO COOL!!"

"Gosh, Amber, get a hold of yourself," Minhyun said with his mouth full.

Just as our group were laughing, a sudden breeze took over the cafeteria, making me shudder a little.

I turned around to see six devilishly handsome guys walk their way through the cafeteria.

The first one had milky pale skin and he was a bit shorter than the rest but surely much taller than I am; the one behind him was excruciatingly tall (he was probably about a whole foot taller than I am) and had chin-length, straight orange hair.

The guy behind the ranga (hehe, that's what Australians call red/orange-heads - pronounced "rang-ah") was as tall as the milky pale guy and had a short black mohawk; the one behind him was as short as him, and that guy had...eyeliner around his eyes.

The male behind him was taller and darker than the rest, but still shorter than the guy with the orange hair and was still Korean-pale, he probably has the same colour skin like I did, and his lips looked so luscious and kissable...EWWW WHAT THE HELL; and the final one had a poker face and looked like he was in pain. 

There was something about the way they walked reminded me of male catwalk models. I cringed at the thought.

They all look so different from each other, yet so...the same...

Jessica turned back and rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"Um, who are they...?" I asked shyly.

Jessica moved in closer to the centre of the table and eyed me seriously. "They are called EXO. Six totally hot guys, but I'm not really interested because they look like players, but, anyway...the first guy that walked in, his name is Kim Junmyun, or Suho, as he likes to be called."

"Why does he want to be called Suho? How did that come from Junmyun?" I asked her.

"Because the name 'Suho' means 'guardian'. I have no idea what he's guarding them from, but, meh, they're guys, they could do anything they want..." Jessica explained.

Eunhyuk and Minhyun hi-fived each other, while Amber rolled her eyes. I looked to the table EXO, or whatever they're called, were sitting at.

They were sitting at the furthest corner of the cafeteria, isolated from everyone else, not even taking anything out to eat.

Maybe that's why they look starved.

"Yeah, go on," I said to Jessica.

She giggled and continued to speak lowly, "Anyways, the guy with the orange hair, that's Park Chanyeol. Even though he looks adorable, his voice is like, I don't know, low as Morgan Freeman, or something, and let me tell you, he is weird. He's always acting like he's on a high, or something."

What.

The ranga has an extremely deep voice? I'd like to hear that.

"The guy with the mohawk is Do Kyungsoo, or D.O," Jessica continued, "The one with the guyliner is Byun Baekhyun,"

Okay, I can understand where D.O got his nickname from.

Jessica chuckled to herself, making me confused.

"Um, Jessica, why are you laughing?" I asked her.

She giggled once more before answering. "Because Baekhyun sounds like 'bacon', which is pretty cute for a cute guy like him,"

Bacon, huh...hehehe, that is pretty funny.

"The really, really, really hot one that has the darker skin is Kim Jongin, or Kai, as he wants everyone to call him,"

I shook my head and gave her a confused look. "'Kai'? Isn't that Chinese?"

Where the heck do these guys get their names from?

Kai is a Chinese name for 'beginning' or 'opening'...and he's Korean...

Crazy...just crazy..

Amber lit up. "You know Chinese?"

"Mandarin, to be exact. I studied it while I went to school in Australia because it seemed more helpful than the other languages."

"How fluent are you?"

"Fluent. I studied it all my life. I love the language."

"OHHHMIGOSH, I'm Chinese as well! Finally someone who can speak all the languages I can, and she's a tomboy too!"

Jessica huffed and rolled her eyes. "ANYWAY, the last one is Oh Sehun. He always has this poker face plastered on his face, and he always looks like he's in pain...no one knows why, though..."

I mentally sighed in relief. At least Sehun, or whatever his name is, doesn't have a weird nickname.

"Since now that's out of the way, LET'S EAT!!!!!!" Jessica exclaimed and clapped her hands once before stuffing her face with food.

While the rest of my group were eating away, I couldn't help but continue think about EXO and what made them so special...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOT DOUBLE UPDATE!!! XDD i couldn't stop writing because i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE writing about vampires and stuff hehehe XDD

WOAH 24 SUBBERS ALREADY?! THANKS GUYS!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!