o...kay...

Blood Bond

Why did Kai and Suho act so weirdly around me today?

Wait, let me rephrase that - what were Kai and Suho doing around me in the first place? 

When they were around me, they were acting so...odd.

I didn't think any normal person would do that, but, seriously...what's their problem?

First Sehun acts like I smell like a dead fish, Suho stops in his tracks right next to me at the lockers, and Kai just happened to casually pop into the dance room and interrupt my practice and pop out without saying a word!

No wonder people stay away from EXO - they're so weird!

Ugh, talking about them makes me sick.

--------

For the rest of the week, Sehun didn't show up.

Again, that sinking feeling in my stomach came back every time I didn't see him in Chemistry or at recess and lunch.

Disappointment.

Damn, I just knew that I shouldn't be taking interest in them!

What if they were traps for new girls that are attracted to them? - their handsome looks as bait to lure the helpless, weak girls into their dungeons and then they and kill the girls?

Okay, what the hell am I thinking.

I'm not helpless and weak, and I surely can't fall for someone, or some people, that easily.

During that week, each day, either an EXO member would act all weird around me, or I would accidentally bump into a member, which results in them acting weirdly around me.

What the hell, man.

Just because I'm the new girl from Australia, have tanner skin than normal Korean girls, is extremely short for a seventeen-year-old, and a tomboy, IT DOESN'T MEAN I GET TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT, OKAY?! ESPECIALLY BY THE SO-CALLED "PRETTY-BOYS".

Bloody jerks.


Kai's POV:


"So she was a singer for you three as well?" Suho asked D.O, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

"I felt the headache and throat-burn," Sehun clarified.

"Same here," I added.

Suho huffed out a sigh. "I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the headache and burn. What else did you guys find out about her?"

"She's Australian, she can speak Mandarin, and she has a brother in uni on an exchange." Baekhyun answered immediately.

"Mandarin, eh?" Suho pondered.

"Well, she's a really good dancer...I'm actually quite jealous on how good she is..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, anyways, we all know that she takes dance, advanced Korean, advanced calculus, chemistry, art, and PE." D.O said. "She's smart and athletic for someone her size."

"She takes a bit of every subject department," Chanyeol added.

"I've got to give it to you, Sehun," Baekhyun said. "Jang ________ is very pretty - beautiful, to be precise."

Sehun only smirked. "I told you so. Maknae never lies!"

"Whatever,"

"We're still going to have to keep a distance away from her, though," Suho warned. "When all of us get back to school, I don't want any of you going near her until you have learnt to control your thirst for her blood."

"What about me?" Sehun asked.

"Try not to think about killing her when you sit next to her please," Suho replied grimly.

"I think I can handle that."

-----------

Your POV:


The very next Monday, I went to chemistry, which was funnily the first period, with high hopes that Sehun was there.

Oh man, he was there.

But this time, I noticed that his eyes were a shade of honey yellow, almost gold.

Huh?

Were gold contacts suddenly in fashion right now?

Gold eyes seems pretty weird for an Asian, I think the black eyes seems more fitting.

He was casually sitting on his side of the bench, not leaning on the extreme end this time.

What the heck.

Is he bipolar, or something?

I shook my head to get rid of the thought and sat down next to him, not sitting on the far end.

When I finished taking my things out and opening my books, I began to unconsciously draw in the back of my exercise book.

"Hello," said a low, quiet voice.

I stopped drawing and slowly turned my head to see him look at me with the corner of his lips curled into a smile.

It was breathtaking.

"I'm Oh Sehun. Sorry for not properly introducing myself last week," he continued. "You must be Jang ___________."

My head was spinning with confusion, too stunned to realise that this guy who hated me last week was even talking to me.

I had to say something. "Um...yeah...h-how do you know my name?" I said, feeling like an idiot.

He chuckled slightly. "The whole school knows you. After all, you've come from Australia, somewhere we all want to go."

I nodded. "Yeah..." was all I said, because I had no idea what to say.

"I really like your accent when you speak Korean," Sehun said, as if he read my mind. "I think it's kind of...cute..."

I felt my face heat up.

Did Sehun just call me cute?

Oh, man...

I only laughed once. "Uh...thanks? My accent is not cute. I'm really bad at Korean."

He shook his head with a smile. "I think you're just fine."

I mentally banged my head multiple times on the bench.

Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, UGHHHHHHHHHH!

This guy was unbelievable as to how...I don't know, perfect? Was that the word?

Yeah, perfect.

This guy was unbelievable as to how perfect he was.

As if on cue, the teacher came in and distributed each table with beakers, test tubes, random bottles of ionic solutions, and samples of different metals and non-metals.

"Get started," she said, and the class went for their experiment.

"Err..ladies first?" Sehun said shyly.

I laughed once and blinked a few times. "You're bad at these things?"

"I'm just not confident with chemistry."

"You need to study more, then,"

I grabbed the bottle of the potassium nitrate and squirted a few millilitres into each test tube on the test tube rack.

I then took the small strip of magnesium and placed it in the potassium nitrate solution, and observed the reaction.

"It forms..." I said as I wrote down the reaction equation, "Magnesium nitrate and-"

"Potassium ions," he finished.

I smiled. "See? You're confident after all." I said happily and grabbed a piece of zinc and placed it into the second test tube of the solution.

"So, uh, if you don't mind me asking," Sehun began, "Why did you want to move to Korea?"

I froze, my eyes only focused on the zinc-solution reaction.

"You don't have to answer it if you don't want to..."

I shook my head. "No, no, it's fine...um...well...it's kind of...complicated..."

"I think I can keep up." he said gently with another small, yet breathtaking smile.

"Well," I began, trying to resist looking at his gold eyes. "My mum got remarried,"

"That doesn't sound too complex," he shrugged. "So...you don't like the guy, or...?"

"No, no, he's...cool...he just, I don't know, isn't used to my...personality..."

"Your...personality?"

"Yeah, my mum didn't like it when I would act all tomboy around him, but all I'm doing is being myself."

"So she sent you away for that?"

I shook my head. "No, I just wanted to spend some time with my brother. He's in uni..."

"Oh..." he pressed. "Well, there's only one thing I want to say to you: don't change who you are because you were created that way."

I don't know why, but that comment made me blush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY, I SORT OF LIED THAT I WOULD UPDATE TOMORROW, BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF FOR A TRIPLE UPDATE, YOU KNOW?!

BUT SINCE IT'S 12:30AM THEN IT'S TECHINICALLY THE NEXT DAY...? LOOOOOOOOL

oh yeah, and i forgot: I got the term 'singer' from the official illustrated guide of the Twilight Saga, just so you guys know haha and also:

Chanyeol = Alice ^_^ XD chanyeol doesn't have her power of seeing the future though

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEED!!!!!!!!!!