bonded...again...

Blood Bond

I woke up in much pain and haziness the next morning.

My back, my other shoulder blade, started hurting again.

Dread filled my thoughts as I kept hoping and praying that someone didn't bond to me.

I already have six guys bonded to me, I don't need another!

I found my way to the bathroom that Chen showed me yesterday, and closed the door.

Taking off the shirt, I looked in the mirror and observed the area around the shoulder piece of my sports bra where the pain started.

Just as I thought.

Another tattoo.

Another bonded vampire.

The tattoo looked like a dragon, or something, but it definitely belonged to someone from EXO-M.

"Why does this always happen to me..." I whispered to myself as I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Because we love you," a voice answered.

I flicked my head to the direction of the door and saw Kris walking in.

He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a white short-sleeved shirt, his ash-blonde hair ily tousled.

I gulped to try to hide my blush, and turned around to attempt to put my shirt back on.

Before I could slip my arms in the shirt, I felt a hand on each side of my shoulder to stop me from doing so.

"Don't."

I was turned around and Kris showed me his wrist.

I widened my eyes as I saw that his tattoo was of the same symbol as the one on my back.

So Kris was the one that bonded to me...?

I looked up at him and he gently caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, making my heart beat a bit faster.

I exhaled slowly to slow down my heart rate, but it obviously failed.

He turned that hand around so now he cupped the side of my face. "You're so...beautiful..."

Before I could open my mouth to give a snide remark, I felt his lips crush at mine.

I gasped at first because of the sudden contact, but I eventually closed my eyes and kissed him back.

His kisses became less rough, and a bit more passionate.

Wow. Who knew Kris had it in him?

Without leaving my lips, he lifted my up and sat me on the edge of the sink, probably because I was killing him because of my height.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I willingly opened my mouth to let his tongue dance across mine, exploring my mouth, taking my breath away.

He slid his hand behind my neck and brought me closer to him, so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Kris chuckled deepened the kiss.

I never thought that I'd enjoy making out with someone as much as this.

Good thing he wasn't as...greedy...as Kai was.

But seriously, since I'm their singer, it probably took all of Kris' self-control to do this, to not bite me.

We eventually pulled away from each other, panting heavily from the lack of air.

I shyly looked up at him. "Kris...I-I-"

"Shh..." he breathed and placed a finger on my lips. "We'll talk more about this later, okay?"

He let go and I bit my lip and nodded.

I slid down from the sink and my body was turned around again. "Kris? What are you-"

I felt his lips planted on my right shoulder blade where his tattoo was inked.

He kissed the tattoo and, again, that wonderful sensation surged through my arteries, making my knees go weak.

Again, with that vampire magic, the pain in my shoulder faded away.

I regained my composure with his help, and put my shirt back on.

"Make sure you hurry, okay? The others want to spend some time with you today." he said and kissed my neck once, making me blush heavily.

I nodded. "Okay, but where are they taking me?"

Kris leaned down to my ear, causing my heart beat to accelerate. "It's a secret." he whispered huskily and pulled back, winking at me, before disappearing out of the room with his vampire speed.

I stared at the open doorway in disbelief.

I can't believe after telling me he's bonded to me, he decides to run off and keep a secret from me?

I don't think so.

Rolling my eyes, I went back to washing up.

I suddenly realised that I didn't have any clothes to change into - I only had my pyjamas.

"Um, guys?" I called out from the top of the staircase once I was finished.

All twelve of them rushed to the bottom step, looking up.

"Yes, __________?"

I gulped. "Do any of you have any clothes I can change into? I didn't bring any..."

EXO-K chuckled.

"We brought a set for you, _________." Baekhyun said. "Give me a second, literally."

With that, he dashed up the stairs and into one of the rooms, and got out with one of my backpacks.

I stared at it. "Where did you-"

"We got some clothes for you when we went to your place to pick you up, now go and change."

I made a face at him and took the bag.

I went into the guest room I was sleeping in, and closed the door.

Throwing the bag on the bed, I opened it and pulled the contents out.

They packed a loose white t-shirt and my favourite pair of Chachimomma sweatpants.

Underneath those were a pair of clean socks and my light blue Vans.

I chuckled. I knew I could count on those guys. They are my boyfriends after all.

In just a few minutes, I changed out of my pyjamas and into the outfit that they brought.

I folded the PJs and placed them into the bag and got out of the room to join them downstairs.

"Woah, ____________, you look awesome." Xiumin commented.

"Yeah, yeah, we see that every day." Chanyeol scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"So where am I going today?" I asked the group.

Someone suddenly appeared beside me and slung their arm around my shoulders.

Kai.

That idiot.

"Well, you'll be spending the day with us, babe." he said casually, making me look at him weirdly.

He was suddenly pushed off me and he let out a yelp.

"___________, you'll be spending the day with me." Tao reassured and swung his arm over my shoulder.

The rest of EXO slapped their foreheads.

"Tao, are you sure?" Kris asked, concerned. "Can you control your thirst?"

"Geez, Kris, since when were you so touchy about ___________?" Luhan questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"...well...since-"

"YOU'VE BONDED TO HER!!!!" Sehun exploded. He began to launch himself to Kris, but was stopped by the rest of EXO-K.

"Sehun, you were supposed to have the most emotional control out of all of us!" D.O hissed as he held Sehun back.

"I DON'T CARE!! THAT IDIOT STILL BONDED TO MY MATE!!!"

"Sehun, calm down," Suho ordered, "remember, it's not weird for a coven to bond to a single female?"

I looked at Sehun apologetically and he released his muscles from tension.

"Sorry, __________-ah," Sehun mumbled and turned to Kris. "Sorry, hyung."

I smiled and waved my hand at him. "No, it's okay, you didn't mean that, right?"

In reality, I was still really shocked that a seventh vampire had bonded to me. Sehun just expressed my shock.

"It's alright, Sehun," Kris said with a smile to brush it off.

"Now, that that's over, COME WITH ME, MEI MEI!!!" Tao exclaimed and swept me off my feet, carrying me bridal style, and dashing off somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHOHOHOHO SO KRIS BONDED WITH YOU and made out with you *nudge nudge*

sorry for the boring chapter, but you'll be spending some time with the other EXO-M members in the next few chapters ^_^

and OH MY GOD EXO AT KCON sahjghsdk;ghajglashgsd;gs AND KRIS' AEGYO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ANYWAY, I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS:

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!