preparation

Blood Bond

"Kris, are you sure this will turn out right?" Suho questioned.

"Yeah, hyung, I mean, we're weaker than those Cold Ones, so would it be possible to kill them all?" Sehun added.

"I can only say that we do our best," Kris answered, "Our bond with _________ is stronger than we think, so we can do this."

I then felt someone wrap his arms around my waist.

I looked up and saw Lay frowning a little.

"What's wrong?"

He hesitated before answering. "I know it's a bit awkward, but...whose clothes are you going to wear?"

I gulped. "Do any of you have clothes from when you were thirteen or fourteen that you can't fit into anymore?"

Everybody looked at Sehun.

He heaved out a sigh and groaned. "Fine. Come on, ________."

Lay released his arms from my waist and I went up to Sehun to follow him.

He swept me into his arms and we arrived in his room before I could even gasp for air.

Sehun sat me on his bed and he began to search his drawers on the other side of the room. "Nope, nope, nope, nope...aha!"

He turned around from facing the drawers and handed me a grey T-shirt, a long-sleeved black and blue button-up plaid shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black Converse high tops - exactly like my style.

I took them off him. "Thanks, Sehun...you know me really well!"

He laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's okay, _________-ah, after all, I AM your mate."

"Are you sure you were this small when you were thirteen?"

"Yeah...I mean, look at all the seventh-graders, they're smaller than you right now."

I giggled and stood up, leaning up to give him a kiss.

He bent down and planted his lips on mine, giving me a sweet kiss before pulling away. "Change quickly, okay?"

I nodded and he dashed out of the room, closing the door.

I took off my current clothes, but left my sports bra, singlet, and underwear on, and changed into Sehun's clothes.

His clothes fit perfectly, so then, I grabbed my clothes and shoes, and headed out of the room.

When I arrived downstairs, the guys didn't look too surprised.

I gave Kris my pair of skinny jeans, my shoes to Suho, my T-shirt to Chanyeol, and my hoodie to Tao.

"Okay, so since we don't have much time left, we'll need to get to the hotel now." Kris stated. "________, the twelve of us will take you to the hotel, and from there, two of us will stay with you."

I nodded in agreement.

We then got to the garage and I was forced into the Mercedes with Luhan, Kai, Lay, and Chen.

Luhan took the wheel and we followed the other cars to Seoul city.

After about twenty minutes, we arrived at a large hotel.

The guys parked the cars at a carpark nearby and the thirteen of us walked to the hotel.

Suho and Kris went to the reception and booked a room for me.

Though we were receiving stares from the many people around us, maybe because there was only one girl surrounded by ten hot guys, I ignored them because I was used to it already.

Suho and Kris successfully booked a room, and the 13 of us headed to the elevators.

We split into two groups, one group in each elevator, and continued to the floor of the booked room.

After a minute or two, we met up again at the level and made our way to the assigned room.

Kris swiped the key card into the door and pushed the door open.

To be honest, the memory of Kris yelling at Luhan was so painful.

I'd never thought I would see Kris that angry...and scary...

I guess that I should be afraid of them...they are vampires after all...they would have instincts that would be uncontrollable.

We stepped inside the air-conditioned room and I threw the backpack on the bed.

I went to the bed and sat on the edge. "So who's going to stay?"

The guys exchanged glances.

"Kai, D.O, and Lay will have to go with us..." Suho clarified.

I looked over to those three, and I spotted a slight hint of remorse in their eyes.

"Luhan," Kris began, "You stay here with Sehun while the rest of us go. At least one of us with powers have to stay with __________, and yours is the best, in case you have to move _________."

Luhan looked a little confused. "But Kris, won't you need me to tell you if something will happen in the middle of the chase?"

Kris shook his head. "Let me handle that."

Sehun stepped forward. "Hyung, are you sure you want me to stay with _________? I might be too weak if those Cold Ones ever face her..."

"Sehun, you are the youngest, let us handle this," Suho advised, "it's a great responsibility to be by our mate's side, right?"

I felt slightly offended as this conversation grew.

They make me sound like I was completely helpless, or something.

But, hey, we're going up against the Cold Ones - the most dangerous vampire species.

EXO were normal vampires that could drink human blood if they wanted to, but since they are normal vampires that drink animal blood, then they are weaker than the ones that do drink human blood, let alone the Cold Ones.

Sehun bit his lip and nodded. "Okay, hyung."

Suho went up to me and knelt down in front of me. He took my hands in his, and softly kissed both of them.

"__________-ah, no matter what happens, I will always love you, we will always love you. We will do everything to protect you."

I felt my body flush at his comment. "J-Junmyun..." I burst into tears and pushed myself off the bed, throwing my arms around his neck. "I love you so much!" I sobbed into his shoulder. "You don't have to do this..."

He chuckled slightly. "We have to do this, _________. For our mate, our love."

I pulled away from the hug and crushed my lips against his.

He seemed surprised at first, but he returned the kiss seconds later.

I stopped kissing him and pulled back to look at him, tears streaming down my face.

Suho cupped my face with both his hands and wiped away my tears with both his thumbs. "Don't cry, sweetheart. Our love, our bond, will get us through this alive."

I nodded obediently and stood up to walk to the other nine guys. "I love you all so much. No amount can ever explain as to how much I love you...please, as selfish as this sounds, don't die out there."

Xiumin smirked sadly. "Don't worry, __________. We won't die. Our love for you is stronger than those guys' love for Victoria."

Chen went over to me and kneeled on one knee in front of me. "We can do this, _________-ah," he began to caress my cheek, "We're doing this for you."

"And don't worry," Tao added, "you have Luhan and Sehun with you."

I sighed and nodded. "But it's not the same without the twelve of you..."

"Please, _________-ah," Chanyeol began, "Have some faith in your mates...we're stronger than you think."

"We can do this, __________," Baekhyun said gently, "Just let us do this, for you..."

I bit my lip and nodded, finally agreeing to them.

I went up and gave each of them a hug and a kiss goodbye.

When I got to Kai, he began to attack my face with kisses. "I - love - you - so - much," he mumbled in between kisses, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"I love you too, Jongin...please don't die..."

Who was I kidding?

Kai couldn't die because of his enhanced speed.

"We won't, don't worry, _________-ah."

After receiving my goodbye kisses, the ten of them eventually, but unwillingly, left the room.

As they did so, I also felt my heart leave with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY!! Luhan and Sehun stayed with you because they are like Alice and Jasper because they stayed with Bella ^_^

I hope you guys liked this double update, because it's the last one I'm going to do for a while OTL

ANYWAYS, BREAKING DAWN PART 2 WAS RELEASED TODAY AND SO I'M GONNA GO AND SEE IT ON THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?!!? XDD

HERE IS THE AWFUL TREAT I PROMISED YOU GUYS~~~



WHY IS THIS SO HILARIOUS YET SO HIDEOUS AT THE SAME TIME OTL I KNEW IT!!! KRIS ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE EDWARD OTL SHJFGKJS;GHG;S;FGG;JL

i hope you guys liked the treat XDDDD COMPLETELY relevant to the story, yeah? XDD

please comment and subscribe!!!