an occasion

Blood Bond

Safe and Sound - Tonight Alive (PLAY ^_^ if you read the lyrics, it really fits with the situation right now :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got out of the car and immediately headed over to the others once we locked it.

"Hey, _________?" Suho called.

I went up to him. "Yes?"

He reached inside the inner pocket of his blazer and pulled something out.

The object was rather small in comparison to his hand, and it had a silver glint to it.

He delicately stretched it out, and some sort of pendant fell, but it was held by the chains.

I widened my eyes.

It was a necklace with their group name shaped as the pendant.

The corner of his lips curled up into a small smile as he made his way towards me.

Suho stepped behind me and I saw the necklace being lowered.

"What's this for?" I wondered aloud.

The cool metal touched my clavicle as I felt Suho hook the chains of the necklace from behind me.

"To show people that you belong to us, and we belong to you." he replied affectionately.

I only blushed at his comment. "Is this like a wedding necklace, or something?"

"We'll get to the wedding ring later." Kai replied smugly.

I stuck my tongue out at him, rather than attempting to attack him because one, I was in a dress, so I can't make any sharp movements, and two, they would scold me for attacking him anyway.

The metal softly landed on the back of my neck, and I felt a smile form on my face.

"Never take that off, okay?" Kris warned.

I laughed. "I would never for the world."

Baekhyun then took my hand and lead us to the front of the school.

We arrived at the front where a red carpet was laid out and a small white wooden arch, decorated with flowers and vines, had been placed.

The guys stood in one big line with me being in the middle of it to get our picture taken.

I looked down and smiled shyly as Baekhyun slid his arm around my shoulders.

"Look up and smile." he whispered, and I obediently did so.

The photographer snapped the picture once, and the camera flashed.

We then moved forward into the school and headed for the gym.

"That necklace looks beautiful on you." Baekhyun said gently.

I blushed lightly and touched the piece of metal hanging on my neck. "Th-thanks..."

He chuckled and I felt his soft lips come into contact with my cheek, making me blush even further.

He was suddenly torn from me and was replaced by Tao. "Don't let his player ways get to you, mei mei." he said and laced his fingers with mine and I rested my head on his firm forearm.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Don't you worry."

"Yah, __________, what are you talking about?" Sehun remarked.

I giggled and turned around to face them. "Never mind!"

I turned back to face the front and I swear I felt the glares of the Korean members that didn't know how to speak Chinese.

We continued walking until we heard music blasting from the gym.

My face lit up and I increased my pace, pulling Tao along with me.

"Geez, babe, calm your farm, we're getting there." D.O complained.

I almost stopped then and there to give him a punch in the face, though I knew that it would hurt me, not him.

"Dude that was not smart to say." Chanyeol said.

"Whatever..."

We made it to the room, electronic club music was playing, people, couples or not, were dancing.

Everyone was wearing something fancy. I guess that if I wore something that I would usually wear, then I'd look like an idiot.

I scanned the area and found my friends at the DJ platform; Eunhyuk was the DJ, and Jessica, Amber and Minhyun were around him, talking.

Jessica looked amazing.

Her corn-silk-blonde hair was tied up in a smooth, tight bun, she had a sparkly head piece over it, and her dress was white and frilly.

I looked back at EXO and smiled at them. "Let me go to my friends first." I yelled over the music.

They nodded and Tao let go of my hand.

I strided away from them and kept up my pace until I got to the group. "HEY, GUYS!!" I exclaimed just before I got to the DJ's table.

"OH, HEY, ________!!!" Minhyun shouted back as I went up the few steps that lead to the table.

"YOU LOOK AWESOME!!" Amber screamed. I mouthed a 'thanks' and smiled widely.

"OH MY GOSH, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT NECKLACE?!" Jessica yelled and pointed to my neck.

"EXO."

Jessica mouthed an "Ahhh" and nodded her head once in understanding.

I went over to Eunhyuk and poked his arm, making him look away from the DJ set to me.

He waved to me and I gave him a quick hug.

"I'll see you guys later, okay?" I said to them over the music and they nodded.

I waved to them once more before returning to the giant group of guys in white suits.

Though many girls were checking them out, they instantly noticed my presence before I stepped into the middle of their circle.

They enveloped me in a group hug, and I hugged the guy that was in front of me.

Judging by his scent, I could tell it was Lay, because they were all so damn tall, so I couldn't look up from the tight hug.

I was then picked up and swept off my feet by somebody.

I gasped as he used his vampire speed to take us somewhere away from the crowded gym.

A cool breeze hit my face and rushed past me as I buried my face into his chest.

Seconds later, we arrived at the stairs of a small summerhouse where a few couples were dancing.

The music eased to a slow, softer sound, similar to Lay's lullaby.

He gently put me down, and I looked up at him. "Junmyun, that wasn't nice."

He looked down at me and smiled a little. "I just want you to myself for a little bit before I have to share again."

I made a face at him as he led me up the stairs of the summerhouse. "I feel like an object."

Suho shook his head and chuckled as we got to the centre of the wooden floor. "You are nowhere near one."

The couples began to stop dancing and leave the house to the both of us.

"But I feel like I'm being treated as one."

He stood in front of me and grasped my shoulders. "Listen, __________-ah, you are the most precious thing that ever happened to me. You are priceless. If you were an object, then we wouldn't have saved you."

I gulped and nodded, making him relax a little.

He gently took my right hand in his and slid his other arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry if I'm too short." I mumbled, a little embarrassed.

"It's okay." he replied softly and pulled me up closer to him.

I was on my tip-toes, though it was hard for my left foot to do so because of the bulky cast, my body pressed up against his.

We began to sway along with the music. I was a little awkward because this was nowhere near my style of dancing, so I let Suho lead.

"Junmyun?" I mumbled as my head was rested on his chest.

"Yes, love?"

I took a deep breath before asking the question. "Would it be possible if you can turn me into one of you?"

He stopped abruptly and pulled away to face me.

Oh boy, did he look pissed.

"__________, you don't know what you are asking."

I kept my gaze firm. "I do know, and I want it."

"You want to become like us? Become a monster?"

I shook my head. "I didn't imply the 'monster' bit. I just want to become one of you so I can protect you as well. I don't want you to be doing all the protecting...I want to be with you forever..."

He lightly chuckled. "You know that we are going to die too, right?"

I nodded. They were mortal vampires. Of course I knew.

"But the thing is, we don't want you to waste your life being a monster..." he continued, "Besides, you already have protected us, _________-ah...your mere existence has already protected us."

"I want to be with you, Junmyun," I protested, even though his words were absolutely touching, "I want to run with you, be strong and fast with you, and have my powers to protect you as well."

He sighed and pulled me close once more. "Are you sure about this?"

I gulped and nodded, slowly moving my head back, tilting it to the side as he leaned forward closer to my neck.

I closed my eyes, waiting for something to cut me, but instead, I felt his soft lips on the side of my neck, gently kissing it.

I blinked my eyes open, surprised.

Suho pulled me back up and pressed his forehead against mine. "But you're already here right now. This is enough for now."

I sighed and nodded. "Enough." I repeated, agreeing with him.

He tilted my chin up and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and felt his soft, sweet lips on mine.

We moved our lips together at the same time, pulling away every now and then to catch a bit of air.

I stood on my tip-toes again and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He placed one hand on my waist and the other on the side of my face.

There was nothing that could be more perfect, nothing worrying poisoning my thoughts.

My focus was on my love for EXO. All of my worries were shut off to another place in my mind.

The only thing I paid attention to was this moment.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHGSLFGSAGHD;GAS;FJDSKL FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!!!

I just wanted to finish this before my exams hit, so after next week, I'll start writing Eclipse ^_^

Thank you to all you readers out there for supporting my first-ever EXO story, I hope I did good! ^-^ it means a lot to me

I hope you guys liked this, because vampires/supernatural/action are my specialties haha ^_^

I'LL POST THE LINK TO ECLIPSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I START WRITING IT!!

please keep the comments and subscribers coming!!

SEE YOU GUYS IN ECLIPSE~