phonecall

Blood Bond

Luhan ended the phonecall with a sigh.

I pulled away from Sehun and looked at Luhan curiously. "What's wrong?"

"Kris says that they've lost the whole of the other coven," he said apologetically, "Taecyeon's coven had stopped running after the trail that we set up ever since they found out that Junsu was missing from their group."

I went up to Luhan took his hand with both of mine as I looked at his worried face. "Luhan, do you think they'll make it here?"

He bit his lip. "I really don't know...I mean, they've gone from one end of Seoul to the other, so it may take them a while to get back..."

I gulped and nodded. "Okay, then..."

I then headed over to the bed and slumped onto it, slightly balling my body.

The coolness of the bed enveloped the side I was lying down on, and the air conditioner blew cold air onto the exposed side, making me slightly shiver. The current conditions I was surrounded by was perfect for calming my nerves.

I sniffed once and snuggled into the pillow, squeezing my eyes shut for a little while.

I then felt a presence on both sides of me. I looked up and saw Sehun lying down and facing me.

"They'll be okay." he assured. I nodded sadly and he leaned down to me, kissing my lips gently.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring on the desk that Luhan just used to draw the picture of the dance studio on.

The three of us gazed at the phone nervously.

We got up from the bed and went over to the desk.

It was unknown number.

Sehun reached his hand out to grab it, but I held his arm back.

He looked at me in confusion.

"Let me," I insisted. "It might be for me...just listen to it, okay?"

He nodded and I slowly picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

"H-hello?" I whispered.

A deep, coarse chuckle was sounded on the other line.

The voice sounded like the ghost-faced killer in the Scream movies.

I gulped for the nth time tonight.

Sehun and Luhan shot their heads up to look at me intensly

"I guess Victoria did a good job finding your records after all."

So that's how Junsu got his hands on my number.

Victoria hacked into the school's record system.

"What do you want, Junsu?" I growled.

There was a sudden ruckus from the background.

"NO! __________!!!"

Sehun and Luhan widened their eyes in fear.

I gasped as my heartbeat doubled. That voice...

"KRIS!!" I screamed. "LET GO OF HIM!!"

No...NO!

They couldn't have captured them!

Junsu's deep chuckle returned. "He's not the only one here..."

More ruckus sounded through the phone.

"_________!!!"

My eyes widened. "J-Junmyun...?"

Who else was there?

If Suho was there, then the rest of the group would most likely be there as well.

I balled my free fist in pure rage. "You've got the rest of the group, don't you?!" I hissed.

"You are one very smart girl-"

"Don't call me that."

"Ah, ah, ah, don't talk when you are not permitted to." he said in a rather friendly, but menacing, tone.

I looked over at Luhan. Let me, he mouthed and held out his hand for the phone.

I shook my head and continued to listen.

"Let me finish. We've only got half of them. The other half managed to escape, thanks to their numbers."

I was half-relieved that five of them were safe...but the other half of me was drowned in guilt, fear, and anguish - that part was growing the fastest.

"What are you going to do with them?" I spat.

"Didn't I just tell you not to talk unless I tell you to?"

I growled. "Or what?"

"Very stubborn, I see? Should we find out?"

Not even a few seconds later, bone-chilling screams were heard on the other side of the line.

My back began to sting, probably my tattoos, as if someone was digging their nails into my skin.

I let out a cry of pain and sunk to my knees, crossing my free arm to the opposite shoulder.

Oh yeah...vampires and their mates can feel each other's pains...

Luhan and Sehun rushed to me and held my arms.

"I'm okay." I mumbled to them. They nodded and helped me to stand up again.

The pain of my tattoos, and the screaming on the other line, didn't stop.

It took me less than a second to figure out what they're doing to EXO. "NO! STOP! OKAY! I'LL DO AS YOU SAY! JUST DON'T HURT THEM, PLEASE!"

The yells of pain began to cease as my tattoos stopped stinging my back.

There was a sudden knock at the door and Sehun dashed to answer it.

I turned to face the direction of the door as he opened it, revealing the five guys that didn't get captured.

My eyes widened in shock and delight when I saw them: Kai, D.O, Lay, Tao, and Chanyeol.

They looked like they have just come back from a war.

I felt tears begin to build in my eyes because the ones that made it were those who had an ability, or were specialised at something, and that the leaders weren't there (probably decided to sacifice themselves for their coven).

Before any of them could speak, Sehun did a cutting motion with his hand across his neck to tell them to be quiet.

Junsu chuckled again. "Good girl, now, if you want to save your mates, then I suggest you come and meet me alone. Do you think you can do that?"

I bit my lip and blinked a few times in frustration. "What if I don't?"

"Then you'll have to say goodbye to your mates and goodbye to your bond."

I gulped.

The seven guys in front of me looked at me with pleading eyes.

I took a deep breath and finally answered. "Okay. I'll come alone."

"That's a good girl. Now, if I sense that you have brought anyone with you, well, that would be very bad for your boyfriends," the friendly voice continued, "You must know enough about me by now to know what I can do..."

Of course.

Junsu and his tracking abilities.

I sighed, giving in to him, even though the seven EXO guys had silently urged me not to.

"NO!! _________!! DON'T DO IT!!!" Suho's voice shouted.

I squeezed my eyes shut at his pleading voice, but what other choice do I have?

"Fine, I'll do it." I muttered, making the guys look at me as if I had just told them that I wanted our bond to be broken.

Junsu laughed darkly. "That's the way."

I bit my lip in fury. "Where do I meet you?" I growled.

"How about the dance studio at your brother's university?"

--------------

"_________, are you crazy?!" Kai yelled at me while the others were in hysterics.

I gave him a confused look. "Aren't I always crazy according to you?"

"Okay, let me re-phrase that...are you thinking properly?!"

I pressed my lips together, forming a line. I blinked a few times and shook my head. "I don't know, Jongin...I really don't know..."

He went up to me and crushed his lips against mine, kissing me desperately. He pulled away after a few moments and gazed at me intensely.

"_________, you don't know how much I love you, how much WE love you..."

I sighed and slid my hand up to his chest. "I know...I always did..."

Kai shook his head. "If you did, then you wouldn't go."

"But I have to save them!"

D.O suddenly appeared on my side. "_________, you know you can't do that. Not alone, anyway."

I moved away from Kai to face the seven of them.

"Sweetheart, you can't do this yourself." Luhan said softly.

"You heard what Junsu said," I told them firmly, "If I bring you guys, then his group will kill the rest of EXO..."

"We'll just follow you from afar." Chanyeol suggested.

"He's a tracker, Chanyeol," Lay quietly informed, "He can sense us from far away."

"What if you try and block-"

"You know I can't do that. I can only blind people, not cut off their senses."

Chanyeol sighed.

"How about we wait here?" Xiumin spoke up.

The seven of us turned to look at him.

"I'm listening." I informed.

Xiumin nodded and continued. "The seven of us wait here while Luhan looks for some visions. When he sees that you are in trouble in any way, that's before you are in trouble of course, we can then run and save you, and tah-dah! We've got our coven and mate back!"

I smiled. "That sounds like a great plan."

The rest of the guys seemed to agree, but not Luhan.

"I'm really not sure..." he murmured, "I mean, remember what happened when we were playing baseball?"

I gulped, remembering exactly what happened.

"My vision didn't come as quickly. The future changed so rapidly. We only had five minutes before they arrived and started talking to us..."

"Luhan, we have no other choice..." Tao said rather softly. "Five minutes will be enough for us to get to her on time."

Silence followed.

I really didn't know if Luhan could handle all this pressure.

My life was basically depending on him.

A wave of guilt washed over me, the more I thought about it.

"Okay," Luhan finally said, "I'll do it."

I inhaled sharply at his decision. "Gege, are you sure you can handle this pressure? I mean, everything is on you now, and I never wanted it to happen..."

He smiled weakly at me. "It's not like I have never risked my life for you before, mei mei. I can do this."

I nodded once before reaching up to kiss him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my god *collapses over the desk* I'm so tired after writing this chapter OTL it's 11PM in Sydney now, and I've got school tomorrow *sobs* I just had to throw all of my ideas I had for this chapter into the computer before I would lose them T_T

anyway, I'm so incredibly sorry to all those people that I've spoiled Breaking Dawn for! I did warn you at the beginning of my rant to skip it if you don't want to read it, or because there's spoilers! OTL

and to you guys that spazzed and fangirled with me, we should do this another time!!

wow, I didn't realise there were so many Jasper fans as well? hehehe, you'll get along so well with my sister XDD

the next chapter in this story will be EPIC! that's all I'm going to say, so keep a lookout!

please comment and subscribe!!