dream or nightmare?

Blood Bond

Jason was rather happy when I got home earlier than expected.

I told him that Jessica and Amber had spent all their money already, so we headed home a bit earlier.

We then spent some time talking about his life in uni, my life so far in high school, and how mum and dad were going.

He was the same goofball as always; he's never changed ever since he left Australia for the uni exchange program.

By the time it was 10:30pm, I decided to go to sleep.

For the first time, I dreamt of some of EXO...
 

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew that I was walking in a forest.

I walked forward until I ended up in a beautiful meadow.

The rays of the sun splashed onto the flowers, and in the centre were two people's backs facing me.

I recognised them as Kai and Chanyeol.

"Jongin? Chanyeol? Is that you?" I called out.

They turned around and smiled at me.

"_________-ah!" they called.

I didn't know why, but I ran up to them and hugged them both.

"I love you so much..." Kai confessed when I let go, looking at me with those beautiful gold eyes.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from the back, and Kai moved my chin up so I can look at him.

"I love you..." Chanyeol mumbled into my ear.

Feeling absolutely flustered, I blushed. "I love you too..."

Kai leaned down and pressed his soft lips on mine, while Chanyeol began to move his lips on the back of my neck.

Unconsciously, I began to return Kai's kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, as Chanyeol found a sensitive spot on the back of mine, making my knees go weak.

Just then, Kai moved his kisses from my lips to my neck, on the opposite side of Chanyeol's kisses.

Again, they both found my sensitive spots, making me gasp.

Suddenly, the flowers in the meadow began to wilt, the sunlight began to fade away, the background sinking into a darkness.

I jerked my head around to shockingly observe the surroundings as I felt two cuts deep into my neck.

I tried screaming, but no noise was coming out.

My body felt as if it was on fire.

When the draining stopped, Kai looked at me, this time, with a bright shade of red in his eyes and blood trickling down one side of his mouth.

"I love you..." he and Chanyeol said, but this time, with acid in their voices.
 

"NOOO!!!" I yelled and scrambled upright.

As I was in the process of getting my head together, another sharp, stinging pain pierced onto my shoulder blade, a few centimetres away from my second tattoo.

I screeched through my teeth as I fell back onto my bed and began to breathe heavily.

After a few gasps for air, I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom.
 

Kai's POV:


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I woke up from the dream.

I frantically shoved the quilt away from me so I can get out.

I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

WHY DID THAT DREAM DECIDE TO HAPPEN FOR THE ONE TIME I ACTUALLY WANTED SLEEP?!

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled and appeared in my room with vampire speed.

"DID YOU HAVE THAT DREAM TOO?!!?"

Chanyeol nodded with a look of absolute horror on his face.

Suho suddenly appeared in my room as well, concern showing in his eyes.

"Hyung! Kai and I had a dream that we killed ________ after we told her we loved her," Chanyeol panted.

Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "You had the exact same dream as Kai?"

Chanyeol nodded. "It was so scary...man, why is it the one time I decide to go to sleep, this thing happens?!"

Suho pondered for a while. "Hmmm...my parents never told me anything about this, but...maybe it's because you both share the same bond with ____________."

"I would never do something like that to ___________, even though she's our singer..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, I love her too much..." Chanyeol added.

Just then, another scream was heard, but this time, it came from D.O's room.


Your POV:
 

I frantically flicked on the lights and pulled my pyjama shirt off.

I turned around in front of the mirror and widened my eyes as another tattoo was inked on my shoulder.

Oh no...oh no, no, no, no...

Now I'm going to be wincing in pain all day!

I groaned in anger and frustration, and pulled my pyjama shirt back on.

I turned off the lights in the bathroom and stormed off to bed again.

Why the hell are these random tattoos appearing on my back?!

------------

Jason left this morning to go back to uni, so I got ready for school without company.

As soon as I grabbed my backpack, there was a honking noise outside.

Must be Baekhyun.

I grabbed the house keys and went outside to see him leaning against his car with a flashy smile.

I couldn't help but smile back at him.

The stinging pain was still there, so I rubbed my shoulder for a bit and went over to him.

"Hello, _________!" he beamed, smiling brightly.

I waved. "Hello, Baekhyun,"

I got into the car and he started the engine.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked. "You look a little sick, no offence."

I laughed once. "No, I just had a bad dream and my back hurts."

"Oh, okay,"


Baekhyun's POV:


Score!

She had the same dream as Kai and Chanyeol, which proves that they're bonded!

AAANDDD, her back hurt again, which means that D.O had just bonded with her!

Now, time to see who gets to bond to her next...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE. MORE. CHAPTER. TONIGHT.

UGH I HAVE TO REFRAIN MYSELF FROM WRITING SO MUCH, BUT LET'S SEE IF I CAN QUADRUPLE UPDATE!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!