trick

Blood Bond

I've never given much thought to how I would die.

But dying in the place of someone I love seemed like a pretty good way to go.

"Thanks." I said to the taxi driver and paid the fare.

I got out of the taxi and began walking towards the creative and performing arts building of the campus.

Obviously the place wasn't lit.

When I got to the door, I took a deep breath before grasping my sweaty hand onto the knob, and opened it.

I sighed and made my way to the dance studio.

Once I was there, I inhaled deeply and held onto the doorknob and slowly pushed it open.

It took only a second for me to observe the surroundings.

I was greeted by darkness and an eerie silence.

Mirrors were everywhere, just as Luhan described, just as I remembered from the beginning of the year.

They sectioned off parts of the studio, so some mirrors were reflecting other mirrors, reflecting other mirrors.

The only thing that lit the place was the moonlight from the windows above.

Of course. Who would actually be in the dance studio at 10PM?

The silence was too abnormal; it was making me feel more paranoid.

Weren't the guys supposed to be here?

I slowly stepped into the room, using my best effort not to make any noises.

The door automatically closed behind me, so now I can finally meet Junsu and his coven.

"Alright," I called out in a clear voice, "I'm here, now let go of them!"

A low, menacing laugh only responded.

I gasped and looked left and right for the source, but I only faced the mirror in front of me, showing Junsu's reflection.

My eyes widened in fear as I looked at every mirror that was in front of me, and each of them showed his reflection.

My fingertips began sweating again - the five guys of EXO weren't here.

I was tricked.

But where would they be?

Junsu suddenly appeared, standing next to the mirror in front of me. "You're such a silly girl, falling for tricks so easily."

I was more than enraged by then. I balled up my fists and grinded my teeth. "Not if they involve my mates!" I hissed. "Where are they?!"

Bad move.

Junsu sped towards me and I suddenly felt myself being crushed against the wall next to the door.

He held me firmly by my neck. The flow of air through my breathing passages was narrowed. "You're so stubborn," he breathed as he leaned in to smell my neck. "Let's just say that they're being handled by the rest of my group."

Though my eyes were still wide, I kept my breathing even, though I knew that I was going to die anytime soon.

Junsu chuckled gruffly. "Your breathing says you are fine, but your heartbeat says the opposite," he said, pulling away from me, "poor EXO...this will surely break their little hearts once they've seen what I would have done..."

The thought of EXO consumed with revenge filled me. I really didn't want that unleashed.

I blinked a few times before ridding my weakness. "EXO has NOTHING to do with this!" I snapped and attempted to push Junsu away from me, but he only pushed me back against the wall.

"Oh, but this will be too interesting..." he continued calmly, "They'll be dying inside knowing that they couldn't save their one mate on time. It's even better, knowing that TWELVE vampires are going to be killing themselves...we need less of those types in our world, anyway...filthy."

I inwardly grimaced at his thoughts and balled my fists in fury.

I think I've had enough of his snide comments about EXO.

That was when I gathered all of the courage I could muster and pushed him off me with all my might.

Once he was off me, I turned to run for the door, but I felt a harsh tug on my shirt to pull me back.

Junsu grasped his rough hand around my neck, making me widen my eyes.

I suddenly felt my body being flung across the room.

I landed on the floor with a painful thud and slid backwards before I felt a sharp edge collide with the back of my head - the corner of one of the mirrors.

With much pain, I brought my hand up to the back of my head and felt an unfamiliar mositure there.

I brang my hand back in front of my face and examined it - blood.

My head was bleeding.

In front of a human blood-drinker who's thirsty as hell.

That thought made me breathe even quicker than before.

Junsu appeared in front of me and grabbed my wrist harshly.

He brought my hand up and took a quick whiff of it. "You smell good...such a fragile, little human...I don't know how EXO can be around you so easily without wanting to bite you."

I balled up my fist and he let go, I roughly pulled it back.

"How about we make this a bit more interesting?" he continued calmly and brought his foot to my leg.

I widened my eyes. "No, what are you-AAAHH!!!!!!!"

A sickening crunch was heard as he suddenly applied a tremendous amount of pressure to that spot.

It only took me less than a second to feel the pain swell up from my leg in one cold centre.

I was hyperventilating. The pain was unbearable.

"No one's going to save you now, __________, NO ONE-"

Junsu was suddenly shoved (more like pounded) out of my sight, replaced by Kai.

My breathing slowed down a little, only to be replaced with gasps of relief.

Kai stared at me apologetically, and I couldn't help but to stare at him back.

This didn't last long; in my pheriphal vision, Junsu stood up, making my eyes go wide again, and began to run to Kai.

He didn't react fast enough; Junsu collided his hand with Kai's neck, and shoved him against one of the mirrors.

"You're alone," Junsu growled through their combined pants for air, "because you're faster than the others," Junsu pulled Kai back and slammed his head against the mirror, making it crack like glass, "but not stronger."

Junsu tightened his grip on Kai's neck, making my heart ache with worry. 

"I'm strong enough to kill you." Kai hissed without looking at Junsu.

He turned his head back to face the Cold One and pushed it back, slamming his foot against it's chest, making it fly across the room.

Junsu's body smashed through one of the mirrors at the furthest end of the room from the force of Kai's kick.

Kai rushed over to me and scooped me into his arms. "I'm so sorry, _________-ah," he mumbled apologetically, "I'm gonna get you out of here..."

"Where are the others?" I asked him weakly.

"Gone to find the captured ones."

I nodded and he stood up and began to jump up to one of the open windows.

While in mid-air, we could see outside, as if it's our saviour, but it all came crashing down when we were suddenly yanked down.

I screamed in fright as the both of us fell from the pull.

It felt as if I was falling from a cliff in Kai's arms by the amount of force used.

I collided with him as he landed on the floor first, but he couldn't grab me on time.

I felt my world spin from rolling across the room, sliding along the broken shards of mirror, while Kai was dragged by his leg and catapulted up into one of the closed windows, shattering it in the process.

In the midst of being slid-rolled across the room, something cold cut into my left leg, adding onto the pain of my broken leg.

I screeched through my teeth in pain and widened my eyes.

The window was completely damaged, but Kai was still on the sill; I prayed that he wasn't knocked out.

With deep gasps as breaths, I grasped onto the shard of mirror that was wedged in my leg and yanked it out, trying all I could to ignore the pain that came with it.

I cursed silently as I threw the shard away using my fingers.

Too much blood, way too much, was present for a Cold One to keep his sanity.

I gripped my hands onto the bleeding part of my leg. Footsteps clicked their way towards me.

"Hmm..." Junsu began as he crouched down to stare at me. 

I knew that I couldn't get anywhere.

"I think this will be fun..." he muttered and gently took my left hand and brought it up to his face.

My breathing quickened and my eyes widened as he brought my wrist to his mouth. "N-no-!" I tried choking out, but it was too late.

A cold, yet burning, sensation cut into my wrist and a blood-curdling, piercing scream was heard.

I then realised it was my own screaming coming from my already dried throat.

Junsu was then violently shoved away from my wrist by a black figure; I couldn't recognise who it was because of the state of consciousness I was in.

The only thing I saw was the person that shoved him away pushed him with such force that he had created a trench in the floorboards as he slid across.

The coldness stopped in my wrist stopped, but the burning continued, and so did my screaming.

I flexed my hand and balled it up, hoping to lessen or numb the pain, but it didn't stop.

More animalistic snarls and growls were heard from the two vampires; I saw Kai grabbing Junsu by the head and throwing him across the room, again smashing into another mirror.

In less than a second, Kai appeared in front of Junsu and began to throw punches at his face.

The sweet, over-confident, erted Kai I knew was gone. He was a vampire now; brutal, a killing machine, like Chanyeol had described their species to me when we were in the meadow for the first time.

Suddenly, all the windows from each side of the dance studio was smashed, and many figures flew in from them.

Though the pain blurred my vision, I could recognise that those people were the captured ones from EXO and...Taecyeon's group.

They were chasing EXO.

But where were the other six guys?

As if on cue, the front door burst open and the remaining six guys of EXO flowed through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DFHFSKLFJDLGHS;GJLFGHAS;GJAS; THIS TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO WRITE OTL

did you guys like it? i hope i did okay with the "James-Bella-ballet studio" scene haha

AFHDJKFSKGHLKSFJHAKSGL 250 SUBS ALREADY?! AWUFHJKLSGASL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!