what about her?

Blood Bond

The bell rang, Sehun snapped his textbook shut, and brushed past me like a man.

I stared at him in disbelief as I slowly shut my own textbook.

Tsht! How rude.

Just because he's one of the school's 'hotties' (I mentally gagged at the word), it doesn't mean he could treat anyone the way he wants.

Especially me.

Some jerk is going to pay.

Holding back my anger and desire to punch somebody, I brushed off the thought and continued to pack up my things.

As soon as I was done, I swung my bag over my shoulders and went over to Eunhyuk and Minhyun's table.

"Come on, guys..." I said impatiently.

"Okay, geez, calm your farm," Minhyun remarked.

I rolled my eyes.

Jason always told me to 'calm your farm' or 'CALM YOUR FREAKIN' LITTLE FARM' whenever I got impatient with him or when I got mad at something small. That was when we were both living in Australia and I was around thirteen to fourteen and he was eighteen to nineteen.

"Let's go~" Eunhyuk sang. Minhyun and I chuckled and the three of us went to our next class.

I had dance class with Eunhyuk next, while Minhyun had Physics.

Yuck, Physics.

I remember back in Australia, I went to a science tutoring centre and I would fail or almost fail every Physics-type topic test that we had because I hated those topics. Physics has too much math in it, even though I take advanced Calculus, but still, it's such a boring subject.

"Bye, Min!" Eunhyuk and I called to him through the rowdy hallway.

"See you guys at lunch!" he called back before disappearing into the science lab.

"So you dance?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah! I've been dancing since, uh, sixth grade. You?"

"I've been dancing since...I don't know really, haha. So what type of dance do you do?"

"I mainly do hip hop and breakdancing. My style of dancing is very American because I watch a lot of dance shows. You?"

"THAT. IS. SO. COOL. OMFG. Anyways, I'm a popper."

I rolled my eyes.

Typical Asians.


Sehun's POV:


THANK THE FREAKIN' LORD I WAS OUT OF THAT STUFFED SCIENCE LAB UGH.

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE PICKED CHEMISTRY.

But her scent...HER GOD-DAMNED-FREAKIN-DELICIOUS-AS-A-

Wait, there's nothing more delicious than a singer...ugh, never mind.

I eventually made my way to the carpark where the rest of the clan were waiting for me.

Kai stormed towards me, I can tell that he was trying to hold back with using his power. "Geez, Sehun, can you learn how to control your-"

SLAP.

"Ouch! Mother of God, D.O, can you learn how to control your strength?!" Kai hissed.

D.O rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I have enhanced strength as a power, geez. But still, you shouldn't be talking about thirst right now 'cause we're gonna hunt."

Suho rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Sehun, you were in close proximity to a singer, right?"

I nodded.

"What was it like?"

I huffed a sigh and told them everything that happened in chemistry.

All of their eyes widened.

"Woah, she sounds tasty," Chanyeol smirked.

"Shut up, hyung, you didn't even sit next to her to know how much torture I went through."

"Wait, so, because you've never been around a singer before, you're saying that the singer is the new girl?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, the one from Australia..." I said. "She's really pretty too,"

"OH YEAH!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "I really like her accent when she speaks English. It's cool!"

"What does she look like up close?" Kai asked. Bloody ert.

I rolled my eyes. "She's a tomboy, so I don't think you'll like her, and I don't think she likes you."

"Of course I'll think she's pretty. We're from the same coven, remember? We feel the same thing as what you feel? But still, why do you think a tomboy is pretty?"

"SHE JUST IS, OKAY?!"

"Woah, calm your far-"

SLAP.

He got hit again, but this time it was Suho.

"Ouch, geez, hyung," Kai whined and rubbed his head.

"We'll discuss more about this after we hunt, okay? No more talking about the singer for now."

We nodded and dashed off into the forest.

---------

After the hunt, we ran back to our house.

Yeah, I have to admit, it looks like the Cullen house in Twilight, but, hey, what's better to shelter six vampires?

We changed into cleaner clothes and threw out the blood-stained clothes into the laundry so we can wash it later.

My thirst was half-relieved after the hunt from what happened in chemistry.

Animal blood isn't as satisfying or appealing as human blood, not that I've ever tried human blood before.

"Sehun, are you sure that the new girl is the singer?" D.O asked.

"Duh! No human that I have come across ever smelt like that!" I hissed.

"That's true..." Suho added, "Remember the sudden headache and wild thirst?"

The remaining four nodded.

"That's a sign that one of our coven had come across a singer, and because we never had this sensation before, then it must have been that girl."

"What was she like, I mean, how close were you to her?" Baekhyun asked.

I tried to not think of killing her again. "Well, her scent is so...I don't know, enough to drive me insane? I was sitting next to her in chemistry."

"YOU SAT NEXT TO HER?!"

"Well, not really next to her...we, like, sat on the far ends of the table if that counts."

Great, what have I gotten us into?

"Sehun?" Suho told me.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to stay away from the school for the rest of the week."

"Huh? Why?"

Damn, I think he wants me to stay away from that girl so I won't have the urge to kill her.

"Because we need to find out more about her. We need to see if she's a singer for us as well,"

Wait for it...

"And because we don't want you to kill her."

Hah. I knew it.

But what other choice do I have but to stay home?

"Yeah, okay, hyung,"

Kai stepped forward. "Seriously? You really thought she was pretty?"

I nodded.

"Woah, I can't believe Sehun actually thinks that a girl is pretty! Dude, you never liked anyone in your life! Hmm...if you like her, then we might like her too, hehehehe..."

I only gave him an 'are-you-ing-kidding-me' look.

"Don't worry, Hunnie," D.O said and pat my shoulder a few times. "We'll do the research for you since we can control our thirst better."

"But hyung, you don't understand!" I protested. "Even the most controlled vampire in the world can't be like that around their singer! And don't say 'research' when talking about her. You make her sound like as if she's an experiment or something!"

"Wow, someone's getting overprotective about the girl they like." Chanyeol said monotonously.

"Shut up."

"Okay, guys, calm down," Suho said gently. "Look, Sehun, we'll try to find out more about her, and see if she's our singer too, and see if any of us feels the way you feel about her, alright?"

I sighed. "Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keke, sorry for the filler-ish type chapter, but things will get interesting from next chapter onwards!

and yep, I've based some of EXO-K from the Cullens:

Sehun = Jasper (least control of their thirst, and they have the power to manipulate emotions of people around them)
D.O = Emmett (power of enhanced strength)
Suho = Carlisle (leader, most controlled)

Kai has Edward's power of having enhanced speed, but not mind-reading.

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!