the secret place

Blood Bond

A/N: OKAY, I LIED!! LUHAN AND LAY'S CHAPTER IS NEXT, BUT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF LUHAN'S DAY WITH YOU!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was spent with Tao taking me out to see the city and grabbing some milk tea and food.

I don't really want to describe the whole date, you could say, word for word because it's so boring to read about random dates, right?

When we got home, I wanted to hit the sack straight away because we literally went around the whole city, and my body was super exhausted.

As soon as I lay on the bed, a sudden burst of pain pierced its way on my right shoulder blade, next to Kris' tattoo.

Oh, great.

Seems like I'm going to have another rough night.

----------

Unsurprisingly, I woke up feeling exhausted.

Half of my body wanted to go back to sleep, and the other half wanted to wake up because of the pain.

I hated that wretched feeling.

I glanced at the alarm clock and saw that it was 7:30am.

Ugh.

I guess there's no point going back to sleep now.

There weren't any noises or talking, so I guess that the guys are probably out hunting, or something, so I think I have the house to myself.

I got out of the bed in much pain and staggered my way into the bathroom.

It felt as if it took hours for me to get there.

I got into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

Heaving a sigh, I ed my pyjama shirt and slipped it off, so now, my torso had only a sports bra on.

I bit my lower lip in hesitation and turned my upper body around so it faced the mirror.

Just as I thought.

Another tattoo.

This time, it looked a little like an hourglass.

Wow.

These symbols look kind of...designed...

Well, I guess another EXO-M member bonded...

UGH!!!

Bonded to eight vampires already!

Why must it happen to me?!

I don't think that there was ever a vampire coven this big to bond to a single person...

Sometimes, I wonder if I should feel happy that I have eight guys that love me, or sad because I have to live with so many vampires constantly thirsting for my blood because I had the scent level that soared through the roof.

After washing up and changing, I went downstairs to the living room and slumped onto the couch.

I didn't bother going to the kitchen because I knew that these guys wouldn't have any food because they were vampires, and also because they didn't know that a human had been brought along with the other half of the coven.

The tattoo began to sting again and I rubbed at it, wincing in pain every now and then.

"This freakin' ." I grumbled to myself as I rubbed that part of my shoulder.

"What did you say?"

I gasped and turned to my right to see Tao sitting right next to me. "Oh, hello, Tao gege. Why are you here alone? Where are the others?"

"Hello, _______. I've here so I can look out for you. The others have gone out to buy food for you since we've figured that you would need something to eat during your stay rather than just food from restaurants. But really, what did you say?"

I gulped, feeling a bit flustered. "I said that this freaking ."

"What does?"

"Er...a few things, actually."

"Like what?"

I heaved a sigh before telling him everything. "Everything. This whole bonding thing, this whole vampire thing, being bonded to so many guys...it's so insane!"

Tao frowned. "You...don't like us...?"

I jumped in surprise. "N-no, it's not like that, I swear. I like you guys a lot. It's just that...everything is so crazy...I mean, vampires? Honestly? I never really believed in them...let alone now being bonded to eight of them...and the pain that comes along with it...the physical pain on my shoulder...it really hurts, and I don't like it..."

He sighed. "I...I'm sorry, _________..."

I furrowed my eyebrows and slightly tilted my head. "Sorry? For what? Being a vampire? You don't need to be sorry for that..."

Tao shook his head. "No. I'm sorry...for causing you so much pain..." He pulled down the collar of his shirt and revealed a tattoo on his neck.

It was the same symbol as the most recent one on my back, the hourglass.

I gaped at what he had just showed me. "So you've...bonded...to me?"

He nodded and gently took my hands in his. "I really love you, _________," he lifted my hands up and kissed both of them.

I blushed furiously as he did so. "Gege, I really don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything. You can just show me that you love me, and that would be enough."

Unconsciously, I dived forward and crushed my lips against his.

At first, he was a little surprised by it, but he ended up kissing me back.

I pulled back after a few seconds and turned back to face the direction of the blank TV.

I looked down, feeling a little embarrassed. "So, um, are you going to, er, oh God, this is awkward...are you going to...you know...my tattoo...?"

Tao chuckled and shook his head. "Come here..."

I peeled off my shirt so only my bra and singlet was showing, and turned around so my back was facing him.

I hoped to God that Tao didn't think of anything erted while I did so.

Soft lips suddenly made contact with my right shoulder blade, right where the new tattoo was, and that wonderful sensation flowed through my body again.

I heard him chuckle as he slipped my shirt back on.

"You're so cute, especially when you're embarrassed." he said and I turned back to face him.

"But if I'm embarrassed, then I blush, which means that you're going to have to control your thirst because I'm your singer."

"There's no need for that." another voice appeared, startling both Tao and I.

We looked up to see Luhan beaming down at us.

"Luhan gege!" I exclaimed and jumped up from the seat to hug him.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "Hello, mei mei."

"Were you here this whole time?"

He shook his head. "I just got back to see if you were awake yet."

"They sent you because of your visions, right?"

"Yep!"

I giggled because he was so cute!

"Ahem..." Tao cleared his throat.

I let go of Luhan and turned around. "Yes, gege?"

"I think Luhan gege wants to take you somewhere today."

I turned back and looked up at Luhan. "Really, gege? Where?" I asked excitedly.

Luhan chuckled and placed a finger on his lips. "It's a secret."

Before I could open my mouth to demand where he was going to take me, I was swept into his arms.

"See you later, Tao!" Luhan remarked before dashing off before Tao could even answer.

------------

"__________? Wake up, we're here."

I felt someone gently shake me, so I sleepily opened my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light.

As my senses began to come back to me, I felt that I was sitting on Luhan's lap while he supported my back with his arm.

A light breeze played with my hair as I rubbed my eyes.

"Luhan? Where are we?" I mumbled.

His hand brushed my fringe, which was messily tousled from the run, from my eyes. "Guess."

My vision began to sharpen while I observed the surroundings.

I gasped and widened my eyes as soon as I figured out where he had taken me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA guess where Luhan had taken you? XDDDD

sorry if I was gone for a couple of days, I was uber busy on the weekend because it was my 17th birthday and I stayed up until 2am with my friends OTLLL

OMFG 157 SUBS ALREADY?!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

i'll try my best to update again tomorrow!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!