explainations

Blood Bond

Kai's POV:


"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?!" D.O hissed as we were outside the nurse's office.

"Saving the singer and your true love's life!" I fired back in the same way.

"You could have revealed what you actually are to the whole human population here!"

"Well, since I'm going to hell anyway, I might as well do something good!"

"Stop it, both of you," Suho commanded and we shut our mouths. "Kai, it was good that you saved the girl, but that was very reckless of you to run over to her like that, she may ask questions. And you, D.O, control your temper, it won't do any good for our situation right now."


"Do you think we should find out more about her?" Chanyeol asked Suho.

"I think this amount of information is enough for now,"

I decided to ignore their conversation right now, so I looked around the carpark, trying to feel a little distracted.

My gaze stopped when I saw that girl, Jang __________, walk down the stairs with earphones plugged in, and a smile on her face.

She looked beautiful. Like a princess walking down the staircase of a castle, but only __________ is far from a princess.

More like a rebel and a badass, but beneath that, I saw only beauty on her face.

Her eyes landed on mine, and I couldn't help but smirk at her expression.

She scrunched up her face a little, making her look so cute, and continued to walk down the stairs.

From far, I heard a slight squealing of tyres. I looked towards the direction of the fast-moving van and gasped.

"Kai? What's wrong?" Suho asked.

"No time, _________ is going to die any moment soon," I replied so quickly, only a vampire can take in what I just said.

"Who's going to go?" Chanyeol said.

"I'm going since I'm the fastest," I replied and broke for it.

"Wait, Kai!" Baekhyun called out.

As _________ was running away from the van at a pace no where near fast enough, I dashed to her.

I threw myself over her, holding the back of her head and tightly wrapping my other arm around her waist, making us fly about fifty metres away from the crash.

When we landed, I held her like that for a moment, while I partially lay on top of her to protect her from anything else that has the potential to kill her.

She gasped quietly and I lifted my head up from her hair to see her beautiful face.

 

"Guys, you have to go, _________'s coming out right now," I said to the rest of the group.

"Okay, just try not to say anything too suspicious, okay?" Suho reminded.

I nodded and they ran off with their vampire speed.

Just as they disappeared, ___________ came walking out of the office.
 

Your POV:
 

As soon as the nurse finished repeatedly made check-ups on me, I rushed out of the room to see Kai.

He was casually leaning against the wall with his arms folded and one foot stepped on the wall.

His hair was untidy, which made him look extra hot.

Bleh, what am I thinking?

I shook my head and went over to him. "Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Well, yeah, that's why I'm waiting for you?"

"I thought you were waiting for me because my friends weren't...never mind, ugh, anyway, you owe me an explaination."

"I saved your life. I don't owe you anything."

Tsht! Rude! Just as I thought from the beginning!

"Well, excuse me, but you promised!" I hissed at him, stomping my left foot.

"Then what do you think happened?" he spat, glaring into my eyes.

I flinched a little at the tone of resentment in his voice, but I still had to remain stubborn.

I inhaled, ready to blurt out everything. "Well, I saw you with your friends when I was walking down the stairs, like, you were nowhere near me, so don't you tell me that I was seeing things, and then the van was about to run over me, but then I started running and I felt something send me flying fifty metres away from the place, and that 'something' was you!"

He clenched his jaw tight. "Nobody will believe you, you know."

I scoffed. "Did you really think I was going to tell anyone?"

"Then why does it matter?"

"It matters to me," I said through my teeth. "Even though I'm a rebel, I don't like to lie, so there better be a good reason why I'm lying."

He sighed impatiently. "Can't you just thank me and get over it?"

I blinked a few times. "Th-thank you..."

"You're not going to let this go, are you?"

"No."

"In that case...I hope you enjoy disappointment."

We scowled at each other silently.

Ugh! Again, with the rudeness!

"Why do you even bother..." I whispered.

Kai softened and shook his head. "I don't know..."

I exhaled and began to walk away. "So rude..." I muttered lowly.

As soon as I took my third step, I suddenly felt a pair of hands roughly grasp my shoulders and slam me into a wall.

I gasped with wide eyes to see that Kai was glaring at me. "You don't know anything about me." he growled.

"Same goes for you, but you and your group are always acting abnormally around me. Care to explain that?!" I hissed and pushed him off.

I dusted myself off and stormed away from Kai.

"Stupid- pretty boy, freaking piece of that thinks they're all that just because they saved a person from getting decaptitated by a ing van... " I muttered under my breath in English so that he can't understand what I was saying so I won't get punched in the face this time.

That evening, I finished off my homework and my choreography, I was mentally exhausted from what happened today with Kai.

I wanted to sleep earlier than usual so my mind can rest and take in everything that happened.

As I was trying to sleep, the area of my shoulder blade began to sting, and the pain didn't go away for hours.

I was tossing and turning, listening to music, trying everything so I can get to sleep, but the pain didn't cease.

Something wasn't right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mwahahahhahaha guess what happened? XDDD

don't worry, i won't kill you guys haha i'll update once more after i go to math tutor tonight!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!