running to China

Blood Bond

A/N: whatever will be in italics will be spoken in Mandarin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks later, it was the school holidays and thank God I had no assignments.

I told Jason that I wouldn't be home for the two Thursdays because Jess and Amber wanted to take me out those days because those are the only days that they were free.

So now, it was Monday night and I was super excited to go and see EXO-M.

I went to bed kind of easily because I wanted to knock myself out so I wouldn't have the trouble of sleeping while EXO-K were running to Beijing.

Speaking of Beijing, I looked up a world map and saw that it was relatively close to Seoul, but the guys would have to run through North Korea, which wouldn't be such a problem, I guess, because they're really fast.

Oh well, time to go to sleep.


3rd person POV:


"Do you think she's asleep yet?" Baekhyun asked the group as they were waiting outside your house.

"Can you hear her heartbeat? I think she's fully asleep." Suho replied confidently.

The rest nodded.

"So who's going to get her?" Chanyeol asked, though he knows that he wants to go and do it.

"I'll do it," Baekhyun answered immediately and jumped up the tree and went through the window.

He was the one that spent the least time with you, so he wanted to carry you this time.

The rest of EXO grumbled in jealousy to the fact that Baekhyun could carry you for about eight hours.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun returned outside, carrying you bridal style while you were wrapped tightly in a blanket.

Your head was rested on his shoulder as he tried to make your position a bit more comfortable.

"Can you guys get a set of clothes for her? She's in her pyjamas right now and I don't want to change her, so she'll change herself when she wakes up." Baekhyun said as he walked towards the group.

"I'll go." D.O insisted and dashed off into the house.

"Me too." Kai added and followed suit.

When they got into your room, they began to search your wardrobes for some clothes.

"Damn, doesn't this girl own anything feminine?" D.O sighed.

"Probably the only things that she owns that's actually feminine is the lingerie-OUCH!"

D.O slapped the back of Kai's head, adding a bit more strength than necessary.

"Kai, not now." D.O growled. "Don't look in those sections of her drawers."

"But what if she's not wearing her bra already?"

"She's the type of girl to wear one no matter what, so let's go and look for an outfit already."

After a few minutes, Kai ended up grabbing a loose white shirt, while D.O chose a pair of grey Chachimomma sweatpants.

"Oh, she needs some shoes too." D.O pointed out.

They agreed on taking your pair of light blue Vans.

"So where do we put these?" Kai asked him.

"In one of her bags, duh."

"Geez, calm your farm."

They placed the outfit into one of your backpacks and grabbed your phone, ipod, and house keys, and threw them into the backpack as well.

After that, they jumped out of the window from your room and landed on the tree.

D.O threw the bag over his shoulders while Kai closed the window.

They jumped down from the tree and soundlessly landed on the ground.

"Have you got everything?" Suho asked them when they got to the group.

"Yep." Kai answered rather impatiently - he just wanted to run already.

"Okay, let's go."

-------------

Suho went up and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, it opened and revealed a surprised Luhan.

"HEY, LUHAN!!" the group exclaimed, making you stir a little bit in your sleep.

"Oh! Guys! I thought you were coming in a few days time?" Luhan asked.

Suho chuckled. "No, we decided to come earlier so you can meet someone we brang with us."

"And, plus, don't you have subjective visions?" Kai asked Luhan.

Luhan blew on his fringe. "Don't blame my visions. Anyway, who did you bring with you?"

The group stood aside and Baekhyun moved forward a little.

"Her." Baekhyun said affectionately while gazing at your sleeping state.

Luhan took a brief breath and froze.

His eye colour fluctuated between gold, red, and black, while his throat suddenly felt bone dry.

While that happened, the rest of EXO-M suddenly piercing headaches and demoisturised throats.

Luhan looked at them in shock. "You brought a...a...singer?"

"Can we discuss this inside?" Suho asked.

Luhan nodded. "Sure, come in."

As they were walking into the living room, Luhan called out to the other EXO-M members. "Hey, guys! Guess who decided to visit?"

The other five members turned around and waved to EXO-K.

As EXO-M inhaled the air, your scent filled their noses, making them thirstier than ever.

All of their eyes fluctuated colour just like Luhan had.

"You brought a human?" Chen questioned them.

"Not just any human," Luhan corrected. "A singer."

The rest of EXO-M gave expressions as if they've just been stabbed.

Kris dashed up to Suho and grabbed his shoulders. "Why did you bring a singer?!" he hissed.

Suho shoved him off. "Because we've bonded to her, so we want you to meet her."

"YOU'VE BONDED TO HER?!"

EXO-K nodded.

"Show us." Kris demanded.

"Is she wearing a singlet?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. She's wearing a sports bra underneath it. I felt it." he said and gently placed you on one of the couches.

He started to your pyjama shirt while hovering over you so EXO-M wouldn't think of doing anything...erted...

After that, he turned your body over so your back was facing the groups.

EXO-M were dumbstruck as they saw your tattoos.

"Where are your tattoos?" Kris asked.

Kai and Suho pulled up their sleeves to show the tattoos on their wrists, Chanyeol and Baekhyun pulled down the collars of their shirts to show the tattoos on their necks, while Sehun and D.O pulled over their shirts to show the tattoos on their backs.

EXO-M had their jaws dropped.

"Enough proof for you?" Chanyeol said, a little frustrated, while Baekhyun put your shirt back on.

Kris still looked a little dissatisfied. "But still...you've bonded to a singer."

"Yeah? Is that such a problem?"

"But you know what might happen because you bonded to a human, right?" Lay suggested quietly.

"How about you come over here and take a look at her?" Sehun suggested.

Lay shrugged his shoulders and went over to you and gazed at your sleeping figure, then the rest of EXO-M followed.

"She's beautiful..." Tao whispered. He had to resist the urge to your face, otherwise he knew that the EXO-K members would kill him if he did.

"I can see why you bonded to her." Xiumin commented.

"Yah, we didn't bond to her because of her looks, okay?" D.O argued.

"Yeah, yeah," Chen sighed while rolling his eyes. "But how do you resist drinking her blood for so long?"

"Well, we decided to do some research on her," Suho began, "And during that 'research' period, we had a few encounters with her, and we eventually bonded with her, so now we don't want to kill her as much anymore."

"That's kind of...creepy..." Luhan shuddered. "But still, I can see why you bonded to her."

"I know, right?" Sehun piped. "Can we find a room for her to sleep in? So she could be comfortable, and we can talk a bit more about her without being distracted by her scent."

EXO-M nodded.

"Right this way." Kris said and led the way to a room.


Your POV:


I woke up feeling a little light-headed, maybe because it was from being carried by one of the guys while they were running at hundreds of kilometres an hour for many hours.

With sleepy eyes, I observed the surroundings and felt a mattress under me and a quilt above me.

I'm guessing that we're in China now?

Along with those, I felt two pairs of arms around my waist - a pair from the front of my body and a pair from the back.

My senses suddenly came back to me as I figured out that those arms belonged to two guys.

I violently squirmed around as I tried to escape the grips of the guys, but obviously failed.

"Hey, stop moving, I'm trying to sleep." an unfamiliar deep voice, thick with sleepiness, murmured.

Wait...

He was speaking in Mandarin...

That means...

TWO OF EXO-M WERE SLEEPING WITH ME.

"JUNMYUN!!! BAEKHYUN!! CHANYEOL!! JONGIN!! KYUNGSOO!! SEHUN!!!" I yelled, hoping that any of those guys could save me.

Seconds later, the guys dashed into the room, and seeing me in this state did not make them happy at all.

"I guess Kris and Tao really like you already." Suho chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY EXO-M APPEARED XDDD

okay, so school has come back full force for me, so I will most likely go back to updating about 3 times a week T____T

i hope you guys liked this chapter haha more will be explained in the next one ^_^

please comment and subscribe!!!!