singer

Blood Bond

The next day came pretty quickly.

I think it was because I finished all of my homework and spent the rest of the night perfecting the choreography to Chachi Gonzales' cover of 'I Should Have Kissed You' by Chris Brown.

While I was doing that, I couldn't help but to think as to why Sehun was trying to get away from me during chemistry.

I still remembered what he looked like: coal black, piercing eyes, pale skin, poker face, and pretty handsome; though I don't fall for guys that quickly.

I know that he didn't avoid me because I stank, because I didn't smell at all.

Maybe because he thought I was weird because I'm a tomboy?

Yeah, that seems more legit.

My mum always scolded me on how I looked, but hey, I like the style and I don't want to get , okay?

There must be a reason why he avoided me though...

As usual, I got into the school and went to my assigned locker to place my dance clothes and sports uniform in.

On the corner of my eye, I saw one of the EXO members walk in my direction.

It was...Suho...I think. I could tell by his milky white skin and his piercing gaze.

But what was he doing without the rest of his group members?


3rd person POV:


He knew where to look first when they split up so they can be in different places to observe your ways.

As Suho walked past you, your scent filled his nose.

He stopped abruptly as his throat was suddenly deprived of moisture, and his eye colour fluctuated between red, black, and gold - another characteristic of an encounter with a singer.

If a vampire with the preferred diet of animal blood came across a singer, then their eyes would turn those colours because of their sudden raging thirst for blood - any type of blood, human or animal, it doesn't matter.

That's why the eyes turn red AND gold - human OR animal blood would be sufficient. Their eyes also fluctuate with black because they are thirsty.

Luckily, there were only a few people around, but those people had their heads in their lockers, too busy to see anything that happened to Suho.

You stopped taking your books out of your locker and slightly turned your head to see Suho standing still in that moment.

Taking another quick sniff, Suho closed his eyes and quietly held his breath before storming out of the hallway.


Your POV:


That was weird.

Why did Suho stop all of a sudden?

Probably it was because he was thinking about something...

Hmm...

In chemistry, I noticed that Sehun wasn't here today, so I took that chance and sat nearer to the middle of the bench, rather than the extreme edge.

At recess, I told Jessica that I wouldn't be there to sit with them because I wanted to use the dance room to practice a routine.

She accepted that and I went to the dance room.

It was slightly smaller than the science lab, and today was a cold day, so I guess dancing was a good way to warm up.


Kai's POV:


At recess, I overheard Jessica say to her friends that _________ went to the dance room to do some practice.

So she's a dance student, huh?

That's perfect! I'm a dance student as well! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

I can 'accidentally' go into the dance room and interrupt her practice and say that I'm a dance student as well so I can be around her...

"Hey," I whispered to my group, "I know where that girl is right now,"

"Yeah, Kai, we heard Jessica," Chanyeol said.

"I'll go to the dance room since Suho already smelt her scent," I told them.

"Is she a singer for you?" Baekhyun asked Suho.

Suho only nodded grimly. "I can see why Sehun was going crazy. Did you guys feel the headache and throat burn this morning?"

"Yeah, gosh, hyung, it really hurt, you know," D.O complained. The rest of us just nodded.

"If she's a singer for Suho-hyung, and we feel those things, then she must be a singer for us too." Chanyeol said.

"Only one way to find out," Baekhyun added. "Kai, it's your turn."

"Okay, I'm gonna go now," I announced and left the table.

"Good luck, Kai," I heard Suho say. "Don't try to kill her, if you can."

I rolled my eyes and walked in the direction to the dance room, inhaling the air on the way to see if there were any students around.

Once I was out of sight from all the students and the scents of students faded away, I used my vampire speed and dashed to the dance room.

As I got closer, I heard music with a breakdancing beat pound its way through my ears.

That must be her.

Okay, time to shape up.

I held onto the door knob and opened the door - bad idea.

Her scent saturated every particle within the small dance room, my throat burst into flames.

It was as if a surge of wind hit me right in the face and demoisturised all the liquids within me.

On top of that, she was in the middle of doing this move:

Woah.

I wish I can do that...

ANYWAY, that manoeuvre was like a fan, and that fan blew her scent in all different directions, especially towards my nostrils.

I felt a river of venom flow into my mouth as I inhaled more of her smell.

As soon as she finished with that move, she stopped dancing and looked at me, surprised.

I had to give it to Sehun, she was pretty for a tomboy.

Her choppy hairstyle really suited her, and her eyes had a pretty shape with some tone around them, making look like as if she had a tiny bit of makeup on.

If people didn't see her face, then they could have mistaken her for a 13 or 14-year-old boy.

She had a light olive tan, probably a little lighter than me, but darker than all the other girls in the school, which made her look healthy...and tasty...

"Oh, hey, do you need the room?" she said timidly with an accent in her tone. It's obvious that she wasn't from Korea.

Was she too oblivious to realise that her monster of a scent was a huge contradiction to her tone of speaking?!

I shook my head and dashed away as fast as I could to make sure that she doesn't see me on my way out.

As I was running, my throat was still on fire, and I still had the memory of her scent in the back of my mind.

To me, no human had ever smelt like this in my whole life.

Her scent-appeal level was just off the charts.

She was a singer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER DOUBLE UPDATE XDDD because i love vampires like that haha XD

i'll update some more tomorrow!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!