even more

Blood Bond

The final period was chemistry, and, okay, I admit, I was acting really weird around Sehun.

I would be giving him really weird glances and be all fidgety around him...because...WHAT IF HE WANTS TO ALL THE BLOOD OUT OF ME?!

Ugh, what the hell am I thinking?

I'm just being delusional.

"Hey, um, are you okay?" he asked at one point.

I just nodded. "I'm fine...I just keep thinking about the nightmare I had last night...and my back hurts again,"

"You want me to massage your back again?"

I shook my head. "No, thank you, I don't want to be a pain to you,"

"No, really, I insist,"

I sighed, giving in, so he won't annoy me like that any more. "Okay..."

He chuckled and began to rub my shoulder.

Again, the pain instantly went away, though I don't know how...

Must be a vampire-bond thing...

"So what was your dream about?" he asked.

"Um, it's kind of stupid, really,"

"I won't laugh,"

Yeah, like Kai and D.O promised when I told them about the radioactive spiders and kryptonite theory?

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Well...I kind of dreamt of being bitten by two vampires, and then I died."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "Is that it?"

I nodded.

I didn't want to tell him that it was Kai and Chanyeol, and that they both were kissing me before the biting happened.

"It was kind of scary..." I commented.

"Don't worry, it's just a dream,"

"Mmmhmm..."

----------

That night, another pain on my shoulder blade was shot.

This time, it was about ten times worse than when I got the first tattoo.

Again, I couldn't go to sleep for hours.

I tried putting an ice pack onto the area, but it didn't work.

In the morning, I woke up feeling absolutely hideous.

It was Saturday, and my body was deprived, and I couldn't go back to sleep.

My back was sore to the limit, and it felt like it was about to give out anytime soon.

I went to the bathroom again and took off my pyjama shirt, and looked in the mirror.

Just as I thought.

More tattoos.

But this time, two of them had appeared.

They were located directly underneath the first and second tattoos.

For the first time in a few years, I was crying, more or less, but it wasn't ugly sobbing or anything.

I was crying, not only because of the pain, I was crying because none of this made any sense.

If EXO were vampires, then why would they bond to me?

Out of all people, why me?

I suddenly remembered the first day that I met Sehun, when he was moving away from me.

He didn't do that to the other people around him...

Was it because of my scent, or whatever?

But bonding because of scent is pretty stupid...there must be another reason why...

I sighed and pulled my shirt back on, and went back to bed, trying to get some sleep.


Sehun's POV:


WHY.

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HASN'T BONDED TO __________ YET?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

"Wow...so this is what it's like..." Baekhyun mumbled, staring at his tattoo on his neck.

"You can suddenly feel everything she's feeling..." Suho added while looking at his wrist, where his tattoo was placed.

That's when I burst.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF YOU HAVE BONDED TO HER WHEN I WAS THE ONE WHO MET HER FIRST AND TALKED TO HER THE MOST!" I raged.

"Sehun, calm dow-"

"NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I STILL DON'T GET HOW YOU PEOPLE BONDED TO HER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER AS MUCH AS I DO!!"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER THAT WE DON'T?! HUH?!" Kai fumed at me, and D.O pulled him back.

Anger boiled in my stomach. "I KNOW THE REASONS WHY SHE MOVED TO KOREA. SHE TOLD ME, NOT YOU, THAT SHE DREAMT OF GETTING BITTEN BY TWO VAMPIRES, WHICH PROVES THAT SHE TRUSTS ME MORE THAN YOU!"

The atmosphere was tense. The only noises were my heavy breathing and our heartbeats.

"She...dreamt the same dream as us?" Chanyeol asked.

I nodded and the whole room was silent again.

Suho finally spoke up. "Sehun, why did she want to move here?"

I calmed down a little before closing my eyes and sighing. "I don't know if she only wants me to know or not..."

"Please, Sehun?"

I bit my lip and shook my head. "You're bonded to her, you find out yourself."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Come on, Sehun, don't be jealo-"

Suho threw him a glare. "Baekhyun. Not helping." He then turned to me. "Sehun, she trusts you, that's why she told you, so can you please tell us?"

I was jealous, so I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry..."

They all sighed.

"When do you think we should tell her what we really are?" Chanyeol asked the group.

Suho shook his head. "I don't know...maybe when all of us bonds with her...speaking of which, I was with her in the library yesterday,"

"And what?" we asked him.

"I saw her drawing in her art book..."

"What was she drawing?" Baekhyun piped.

I heard Suho gulp. "She was drawing the symbols. I don't know if she knew what she was drawing because when I saw her, she was facing somewhere else, as if she was daydreaming or being in a trance, while drawing them. Baek, she drew your eye as well."

Baekhyun blinked in surprise. "What?"

SHE DREW BAEKHYUN?!

Even more jealousy washed over me.

Suho chuckled at Baekhyun's expression. "I'm guessing she really likes to draw eye makeup, and you're the perfect representative,"

While the rest of the group laughed, I only growled and dashed off to go and hunt for a bunny or something; I was pretty thirsty anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you've bonded to Suho and Baekhyun!!!!!! XDDD

don't worry, guys, you'll bond to Sehun eventually ^_^

WOAH 82 SUBS SHJ;GH;FH;DSGJFKGHF;LSDFDJ THANK YOU EVERYONEEEEEEEEE!!!!

i'll update again tonight!

please comment and subscribe!