and so the lions fell in love with the lamb

Blood Bond

"So, like, do you guys want to eat me right now?" I asked them curiously.

They only laughed hysterically.

We were still in the meadow and they were lying down with their heads resting on my legs, three of them on each leg, while I was sitting back with my arms to support.

"________-ah, you're so funny," Kai said after catching his breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked into his eyes.

They were light gold.

"We're not thirsty today, I promise." Chanyeol replied.

I nodded my head. "Do you guy, you know...drink blood?"

"Of course we do," Sehun answered.

"But we're different from other vampire clans," Suho added. "We only drink the blood of animals, so that's why we have gold eyes instead of red, and we're slightly weaker than other normal vampires that drink human blood, and...the Cold Ones..."

"The Cold Ones?" I repeated, confused.

Suho nodded.

"They're your typical 'movie' vampires," D.O explained, "They're the evil ones, the ones that are immortal, have tough-as-granite skin, no heartbeat, are faster, stronger, and have sharper senses than us normal vampires."

I was still confused. "So, what's a 'normal' vampire?"

"A vampire that has been naturally born," Baekhyun answered. "We have heartbeats, normal skin, but it's a bit tougher than human skin, um, a circulatory system, and we can't hold our breath forever."

I nodded once to show that I understood.

But there was one other question I had.

"Do you guys have powers? Other than the speed, strength, and senses, I mean."

Sehun nodded. "I can control people's emotions,"

"Like, how?"

He pondered a little before answering. "Well, say if there was a tense atmosphere going on inside a room, I can make people feel more relaxed and calm like I did with you a few weeks ago,"

I suddenly remembered when we walked out of chemistry together.

He furrowed is eyebrows and gave me a concerned look. "You're unhappy,"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I can tell...but, am I annoying you?"

"Eh? No, you're not. I'm a bit more annoyed with myself, actually..."

God damn, why did I have to spill out those details to Sehun?

Ugh, I hate being so...open-booked.

He smirked. "I think I can take care of that..."

I suddenly felt much more calm and relaxed, but before I could ask Sehun what he did, he wasn't there anymore.

"So that's how you got me to relax?" I asked him, and he nodded with a cute smile. "What about the rest of you guys?"

"I've got enhanced speed," Kai said.

"Is that why I got to be on your back?"

"Yeah. But nonetheless, I'm faster than a normal vampire."

I nodded in understanding while playing with Chanyeol's hair.

"I've got enhanced strength," D.O spoke.

"Woah, cool...I wish I could have some powers..." I mumbled.

"Same here," Suho agreed. I looked at him, confused.

"Only some vampires are born, or created, with extra powers," Baekhyun explained. "It doesn't happen often, though."

"Which really ," Chanyeol muttered, and I caressed his cheek to reassure him

"So, Jongin?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"You have the speed of a Cold One, right?"

"I guess you can say so."

"And, Kyungsoo? You have the strength of a Cold One?"

"Yep."

I suddenly felt bad for Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

They had to live around those with extra powers.

"Does the sun hurt you at all?" I asked them - another stupid question.

They chuckled.

"No, honey, it doesn't," Kai answered with a smirk. "We're naturally born vampires, remember? It only affects the Cold Ones."

"Ah, okay..."

I kind of blushed when Kai called me 'honey'.

I wasn't used to it because only Jason or dad would call me that.

Another question came to my mind. "Are you guys the only vampires around? Not including the Cold Ones, that is."

Suho shook his head. "We have a brother clan in China. We're EXO-K, and they're EXO-M. We visit them quite often, actually."

Wow, another clan.

"Are there six of them?"

"Yep!" Sehun piped. "You should really meet them!"

Woah, twelve vampires in one coven.

That's cool.

It makes me wonder how they can keep it stable.

I chuckled. "So do they feed on animal blood too?"

The guys nodded.

"And they have extra powers as well?"

"Bingo." Chanyeol said.

"Ooh, like what?" I asked excitedly.

Baekhyun shrugged. "Their powers are so much cooler than ours, like, seriously...Kris has mind-reading, Luhan has future-telling, and Lay is an illusionist."

Oh.

EXO-M's powers are a lot more sophisticated than EXO-K's.

I'd really like to meet them.

"Aww, don't worry, you guys are cool anyways, with or without extra powers." I assured them, and played with Baekhyun's hair.

"Aish, our ___________ is so sweet," D.O commented.

I made a face at him. "Don't count on it."

We then stayed like that for a bit, enjoying the sunlight.

"Hey, __________-ah, do your tattoos still hurt?" Sehun asked.

I rubbed my shoulder. "Yeah, kind of..."

"I think I know how to get rid of that pain, for good." Suho told me and gave me an assuring smile.

"Um...okay, how?"

He hesitated a little. "Err, would it be okay if you took your shirt off?"

"MY WHAT?!"

"No, not like that! But, like, take the big shirt off and leave your bra and singlet on. Only to show the tattoos."

I gulped.

Never in my life had I taken off my shirt or wore anything revealing (including bikinis) in my life.

But if that is in the process of taking away the pain...

"Okay..." I mumbled. "Are you sure?"

"I promise we won't do anything bad. We're your mates after all, right?"

I sighed and nodded. "Okay..."

"Man, I can't wait to see this-OUCH!" Kai hissed.

I stopped pulling my shirt up to see D.O glaring at Kai.

"Don't." D.O growled.

I sighed in relief. "Thank you, Kyungsoo."

"No worries."

I nodded and pulled off my shirt, leaving the sports bra and singlet on, revealing the tattoos.

The guys sat up and began to stand up.

I got up with them and stood still for them as they were walking behind me.

"Just hold still okay?" Suho murmured in my ear. I gulped and nodded while closing my eyes.

I then felt a kiss planted on a section of my shoulder blade, on one of my tattoos, I'm guessing.

A wonderful sensation passed through my body, making my knees go weak, and making the pain of the tattoo fade.

I heard a snicker. "It worked." Suho said. "Kai, your turn."

"Sure thing."

I gulped and waited for Kai.

I felt his lips on the top half of my shoulder blade, kissing the tattoo.

Again, that sensation rushed through my body.

"Aigoo, baby, you're so cute," Kai smiled when he stood in front of me.

I scrunched up my face. "Don't call me that."

When all of them had their turn of kissing their symbol tattoo, my head was spinning from the amount of sensations that went through my body.

"Are you okay, __________?" Chanyeol asked and slipped my shirt on for me.

I giggled. "Yup! Just fine!"

"She's intoxicated," Baekhyun muttered to Suho.

Suho laughed softly. "She's just getting used to it, that's all."

Once they all stood in front of me, they began to closely encircle me one more time.

"And so the lions fell in love with the lamb..." Suho whispered, carefully caressing my cheek.

I blinked at him. "What a stupid lamb."

"And what sick, masochistic lions," Sehun chuckled.

I couldn't help but giggle and hug him.

He froze for a bit, but hugged me back anyway, the rest of the guys closing in for a group hug with me in the centre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sob, the only update for today T_____T

i have a family dinner in a few minutes, and i was uber busy today OTL

the piano concert was okay...I STUFFED UP A FEW TIMES BECAUSE THE KEYS WERE TOO LIGHT UGH.

and guess what? a lady indirectly insulted me and my playing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME when she was talking to her daughter SH;GJAH;ASFJGFJKGAH;K; , I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU PLAY A SONG BY EAR.

anyways, i hope you guys liked this chapter ^_^ expect another one tomorrow!

please comment and subscribe!!