presents and burps

Blood Bond

I got out of the bathroom rubbing my shoulder relentlessly.

My mumbling of curses and rubbing of my shoulder was interrupted when I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going." the person said sternly.

"Sorry." I muttered and looked up apologetically and saw Tao holding a box in front of me. "What's this?"

He shrugged. "It's something we got for you, since you didn't have a proper change of clothes for almost a week now." he made a face, "and you're beginning to stink."

I scrunched up my nose, totally offended. "Hey, hey, at least it's better for me to stink than to smell overly appetising to twelve vampires."

"Good point."

I giggled and took the box from him.

"Open it!" he urged.

"Okay, okay, calm your fa-"

"Say that, and I will not talk to you for a week."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "But you know you can't manage to do that."

"Just open it, please?"

"Fine, fine..."

I opened the box and saw a piece of folded clothing - it looked like track pants.

I pulled out the item and let it fall open.

It was a pair of black Chachimomma sweatpants.

"T-TAO, WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!"

I've been looking for these black ones EVERYWHERE, but all of them were sold out!

He simply shrugged. "A vampire has his ways."

I dropped the box and sweats on the ground and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug. "Thank you so much, gege."

"You're welcome, mei mei,"

I let go of the hug and tip toed up to him and held his shoulders.

Tao smirked and leaned down and planted his lips on mine, knowing that I was far too short to reach up to him.

He kissed me playfully, but as much as I enjoyed this moment, I had to hurry and find Lay.

"Gege...I...have...to...go..." I said in between kisses.

He pulled back and looked a little disappointed. "Aww...but I was beginning to have fun..."

I poked his tummy. "Are those dirty connotations I'm receiving?"

Tao gulped and shook his head. "I didn't mean it that way..." he said as I grabbed the box and sweats from the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways, I have to go and see Lay now."

"He bonded to you, didn't he?"

I flushed. "...yes..."

"Have fun talking to him~" he sang and dashed off.

I let out a 'hmph' at his thoughtlessness, but I shook it off.

As soon as I finished packing the pants into the box, I grabbed it and wandered around the level until I saw a white wooden door with ornate carvings.

I looked at it and saw the words 'Lay' in Mandarin sensitively carved just above the gold doorknob.

I bit my lower lip and quietly knocked on the door.

Without waiting for an answer, I twisted the knob and pushed the door open.

There was a huge window and glass door on the far end of the room, leading to a balcony.

Its curtains were drawn to the max, and the glass door was slightly slid open.

The room was completely lit with sunlight.

There was a large white sofa with a few black cushions, a keyboard on one side of the room, and an acoustic guitar standing right next to it.

Hmm...I guess Lay is very musical, huh?

I squinted my eyes and saw Lay out on the balcony, his back facing the room. He was leaning over the railings.

Taking a sharp breath, I walked into the room and placed the box onto the sofa.

I stepped outside the glass door and slid my arms around Lay's waist, resting my head on his back.

This move made him jump and whip himself around, almost elbowing me in the face.

"Woah, watch it, gege." I said as he stared at me in shock and surprise.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, _________, but you shouldn't do that next time." Lay stuttered and placed his hands on my waist.

"Couldn't you smell me or hear my heartbeat?"

He shook his head. "I was too busy observing the view, I guess. I space out a lot."

I nodded once slowly. "Ah, okay..."

"Oh, hey, I forgot..."

Lay let go of me, making me take my hands off him, and turned around.

He pulled up his shirt and right there, on his right shoulder blade, was the unicorn tattoo.

I bit my lower lip. "Gege, I know you bonded to me. I felt the pain this morning, and I saw the tattoo on my back."

He let the shirt fall down again and turned back to me. "You did? Oh, it's just that I want to show you anyway."

"Okay...so now that you've finally bonded to me, can you feel what I'm feeling?"

He nodded. "You feel like you want something..."

I felt myself flush at his correct answer. "Do you know what it is?"

A small smile twisted on the corner of his lips, and he nodded again.

Lay placed his hands on both sides of my face and gently pulled my face up to his.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine.

Just as I expected - Lay was the gentle, careful, and soothing type.

I couldn't reach up to his neck, so I slid my arms around his waist and pulled myself closer to him so our bodies were up against each other.

He chuckled in the kiss and s one arm around my torso so his hand was on my back, and his other hand was behind my neck, pulling my face closer to his, adding more pressure onto the kiss.

His kisses left me breathless, just like the other nine guys I have bonded to, but they were different.

After another few moments, Lay slowly pulled away from the kiss and began to caress my cheek.

"__________...?" he mumbled with a look of such affection on his face.

I nodded for him to continue.

"I love you."

Even though I had heard this statement many times, and as disgustingly girly it may sound, it still sent my heart fluttering whenever I did hear them.

Especially from the ones that you love.

"I love you too, Yixing."

He smiled and dove down to kiss my lips once more.

"Oh, I just remembered..." he said, and before I could even ask him what he remembered, he disappeared into the room and appeared in front of me a second later.

He held out a grey, folded piece of clothing in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked him and gently took the item from him.

I gazed at it before he answered. "Just open it up."

I unfolded the item and saw that it was a loose short-sleeved shirt. "Woah, thank you, gege! Why am I getting all these presents all of a sudden?"

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Since Luhan got you the shoes and Tao got you the Chachimommas, I realised you like the hip hop style, so I decided to complete the outfit...and the colours match too."

My heartbeat raced at his thoughtfulness, and I gave him the biggest hug. "Thank you, gege."

"No worries, mei mei. Anything for you. Oh, and I forgot," he added and turned my body around.

Lay lifted up my shirt, a slight breeze tickled the skin of my back, and pressed his lips against a section of my right shoulder blade.

That wonderful sensation returned, making my knees go weak.

----------------

As soon as I finished washing up, I remained in the bathroom to decide on what to do with Xiumin today.

Maybe he should decide...but I don't want to look a disorganised damsel in distress that makes the man do everything!

While I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

I slightly gasped as they wrapped their arms around my waist and rested their head on top of mine.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Luhan gege..."

Luhan lifted his head up from mine and stared at me in the mirror.

He then leaned down and began to kiss my temple, trailing his kisses down the side of my face.

He eventually made it to my neck and began wandering his kisses around it.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," he said with each kiss he planted on my neck.

I could have died from his affection, but I guess I couldn't help the fact that he has bonded to me.

"L-Luhan!! Stop! It tickles!" I stuttered-giggled as I tried pushing him away.

He stopped and pouted. "At least let me get rid of the pain of the tattoo?"

I nodded and he lifted up my shirt from my back and kissed an area on my shoulder blade.

"All better?" he asked cutely, and I nodded, lightly pinching his cheek.

-----------

By the time I got downstairs to make more fried dumplings for breakfast, I saw a note on the counter.

________, all of us but Xiumin have gone out for the day to get you some more clean clothes and food.

We love you.

- EXO.

I slightly blushed at the final sentence and placed to note back down to go and make my breakfast.

Once I've finished frying the dumplings, I placed them on a plate, grabbed a fork, and went to the counter and sat on one of the high chairs.

"Woah, what's cooking?" a voice mused.

I looked from eating to see Xiumin going over to my side.

He was holding something behind his back, though it was pretty obvious it was going to be another present...

I had no idea why, but my heart began to flutter at the mere sight of him.

I blushed and looked back at the dumplings. "Err...my breakfast?"

He sat on one of the high chairs next to me. "Hey, I forgot to give you this,"

"Give me what?"

Xiumin then threw a black cap on my head. "I thought that might complete your outfit."

HONESTLY, WHAT IS WITH THESE GUYS AND GIVING ME PRESENTS THESE PAST TWO DAYS.

"Thank you..." I said shyly.

"Stop blushing, you're making me thirsty."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Yes, you should."

"Well, thanks, I guess."

He chuckled slightly as I continued to eat. "I'm glad that you're the only one that doesn't think I look like a baozi when you first look at me."

"No worries...?" I answered with a half-full mouth.

"It just gets annoying after a while."

I swallowed. "Well, to me, you look like a marshmallow...and a fifteen-year-old."

He puffed out his cheeks, making me want to squish them so much! "At least I don't look like an oily type of food in your eyes."

I suddenly let out a loud burp and covered my mouth in surprise.

Xiumin chuckled. "I can do better than that, watch."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I expected a scolding for not being feminine, but he went ahead.

He grabbed my fork and stabbed a dumpling, and popped it in his mouth.

After some moments of chewing and swallowing, he pounded his chest and heaved out a burp louder than mine - it probably had enough force to send me flying backwards if I was in front of him.

My eyes widened as to how someone so cute can burp so loud. "How do you do that?"

He shrugged. "Same old 'I'm a man' or 'I'm a vampire' stuff."

I laughed lightly. "I'm glad that at least one of you guys approve of who I am. I mean, the rest of the guys don't like it when I dress like a boy, or even act like one. They want me to be more feminine. But you, Minseok, I guess I should thank you because you like my boyishness."

Xiumin chuckled and patted my shoulder. "You can be as manly as you want around me. I don't mind the slightest bit."

I looked into his eyes - they were honey-gold today, so I guess he wasn't very thirsty. "Thanks...I really appreciate that."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "You're welcome." he murmured in my ear, making me blush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER OTL SORRY!! BUT I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY T-T

god, it took me all day to write this :L

CHEN'S DATE WILL BE NEXT!!!!

please comment and subscribe!!!