transformation

Blood Bond

"Oh my god, Jessica, can you please stop putting any more makeup on my face?"

"If you are wearing your hair like that, then you have to let me do your makeup. Plus, you're going with twelve guys. You HAVE to look presentable."

Yes, Jessica and Amber are over at my place.

This morning, after I woke up with Chen, we went shopping for at least three hours in the city for dresses and make up.

God love Jessica. She bought a set of outfits and makeup for Amber and I.

The makeup makes my skin feel all yucky, and besides, that's how people get pimples a lot.

"Come on, Jessica, you didn't even put that much makeup on me."

"Can you just shut up, please, Amber? You're lucky I even made you look prettier than you normally would. After all, you do like Eun-"

"SHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Whatever."

Minutes later, Jessica finally finished painting the make up on my face.

She also carefully placed green-blue contacts into my eyes.

I looked in the mirror and saw a completely different person.

I didn't look as boyish anymore - I finally looked like a girl, though I thought it was a little odd because I wasn't used to it.

"Wahh, so pretty~" Jessica cooed, "I've done a good job, don't you think?"

I gulped and nodded.

"You look totally different!" Amber chirped. "In a good way, that is."

"So do you." I added.

"Okay!" Jessica said loudly, clapping her hands once, "Now, _________, you have to promise me you won't wipe it off until you get home tonight, okay?"

"O-okay..."

I got up from the seat and eyed my outfit up and down.

I was wearing the outfit that Jessica bought for me a while ago, but I never got to wear it because I hated dresses.

It looked pretty simple, but it looked expensive as well.

Because I had to wear the dress and makeup, Jessica let me leave my hair short and choppy like it is and wear whatever shoes I wanted...or shoe, in this case, since my cast was still being used.

I still cringed at the sight of me dressing in such girly clothing.

"I feel you, bro," Amber said, clasping a hand on my shoulder.

She, surprisingly, was wearing a dress that Jessica bought for her too. Her hair was a little flattened more than usual, and she looked really pretty.

I guess that's the nature of tomboys - if we look pretty, we look REALLY pretty.

"Thanks, Amber."

Jessica giggled and grabbed Amber's wrist. "Come on, she's gotta prepare for her guys now."

"See you later, man," Amber waved.

"Bye, guys,"

Soon enough, when I knew for sure that Jessica and Amber were out of the house, I sighed once more at the girl in the mirror.

I know that this will shock the guys for sure.

I mean, they're so used to seeing me look like a boy, but now...

Ugh.

Man, this was going to be so embarrassing.

I observed everything on my face, from the artificial blue-green eyes, the black eyeliner, light eyeshadow, to the pale pink lip colour.

Once more, I lightly dusted the coat and skirt, and slightly pulled at the black stockings to make them a bit more comfortable for me.

I went over to my bed and grabbed my phone and house keys, and stuffed them into the coat pockets.

I got out of the room and slipped on one black Converse shoe that was lying near the stairs with the other one.

"Oh man..." I mumbled to myself before slowly making my way down the stairs.

I took care with every step down the stairs, holding onto the wooden railing with a sweaty palm.

"Hey, guys, look," I heard Baekhyun say, making all the whispers stop.

I looked up from the stairs and faced them, even though I was more than halfway down.

All of their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Damn! That's hot!"

Tch. Typical Kai.

I pressed my lips together in shyness and blushed because they were all super hot in their white suits and styled/gelled/sprayed hair.

Feeling even more embarrassment, I continued slowly down the stairs.

"Y-y-y-you're s-s-so b-beautiful..." Luhan stammered when I got to the final step.

I shook my head. "I'm not..."

"You look so different from your normal look." Lay added with a smile, "I like it that way."

"I told you that you should wear feminine things more often." Chanyeol snickered.

I made a face at him and punched his arm, making him whine a little. "No."

"But you look so different," Suho continued, "You look less aggressive and more...loveable..."

"Loveable? What are you talking about?"

"I mean, you look so much easier to approach. It's hard for us to hug you, or anything, when you wear your usual stuff."

I blushed at his comment. "But still, this is only for tonight. I feel exposed when wearing dresses or skirts."

"Yah, come on, honey," Sehun remarked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "You should wear things like this more."

I shook my head once. "I SAID NO."

"Geez."

"But still, __________-ah," Chen began, "You look absolutely beautiful with makeup and a dress."

He gave me an assuring smile, and I couldn't help but smile back at him. "Thanks, Jongdae..."

Tao went over and pulled Sehun off me, replacing positions. "Either way, I like mei mei the way she is. Boyish or girly, it doesn't matter."

I let out a small smile. "Thanks, Tao."

It was D.O's turn to rip Tao off me and swing his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, hon, you can be as boyish or girly around me, it doesn't matter."

I scrunched up my face at him. "I'd prefer boyish, thanks."

"Hey, come on, we have to go now, otherwise we'll be late." Kris reminded and we obeyed.

One by one, they got out of the door, leaving Xiumin and I last.

I went up to him and hugged his arm. "You like my tomboy side more, right?"

I heard him chuckle. "Yes, I do," he said happily and I felt his lips on my head, "It's who you are, and I love it."

I giggled and held his arm tighter. "I'm glad."

We made it out of the door and I closed it.

"Can you walk properly with that cast?" Xiumin asked worriedly.

I nodded. "Come on, I've been doing everything with this cast on for the past three weeks."

"Okay, okay, I was just worried."

"You're always worried."

I turned from looking at Xiumin to the front yard.

"Gosh, you two like you're going to get married." Sehun commented smugly.

I widened my eyes. "Sehun! You're not helping!" I gasped, not feeling any better, if not, worse.

I HATE BEING GIRLY.

"We technically are," Xiumin said, "I did bond to you, so you're my mate for life."

I slapped my forehead with my free hand. "I'm too young for any of this marriage business."

There was the silver Mercedes, the Jeep (which, unfortunately, brought back terrible memories), a red BMW, and a canary-yellow Porsche.

I gulped at all the fancy cars that they owned.

"So whose car are you going to take?" Kris asked.

I pondered as I eyed each of the cars. "I'll take Chen's car." I said, earning groans of disappointment from the other guys who aren't going to be sitting in the Mercedes.

I giggled, because I knew that Chen wouldn't be ing on me because I wore a dress.

I gave Xiumin a quick kiss on his cheek and power-walked to Chen's Mercedes.

He chuckled and dashed over to the passenger seat at the front and opened the door for me.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that I can do that myself, but hey, it's prom/formal night - I think the guys wanted to be gentlemen for today.

I smiled at him and stepped into the car, strapping myself in, and lightly tugged my skirt so it covered my thighs up to the top of my knees.

"Stupid..." I mumbled.

"Not stupid." Luhan's voice said from behind me, causing me to jump in my seat.

"GEGE!!! DON'T DO THAT!"

"What? Complimenting you?"

"No! I mean...ugh, never mind..."

Just then, Chen and Sehun jumped into the car, and we sped off to the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWWWW YEAH JUST HIT 290 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD

okay, a bit of a filler chapter because I want to extend this story a bit haha. I think this may or may not be my last update until the end of next week because of exams T____________________T

please be patient, guys, the next chapter will be the prom one ^_^

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!