another

Blood Bond

I woke up to feel another sharp, stinging pain on my back, but this time, it wasn't on the spot of the tattoo.

It was actually a few centimetres away from it.

Groaning from the sudden feeling, I sat up and took off my pyjama shirt.

I got out of the bed and looked in the mirror to see...

ANOTHER TATTOO?!

WHAT IS GOING ON?!


Chanyeol's POV:


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I saw a black tattoo on my neck in the bathroom mirror.

DAMN.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have gone and saw her last night!

The others frantically ran into my bathroom, stopping at the doorway.

"CHANYEOL, WHAT IS IT?!" Kai exclaimed.

I turned to them and tilted my head to one side to show the tattoo. "THAT'S WHAT!!" I yelled and pointed to the mark.

Suho calmly walked up to me and examined the tattoo. "Chanyeol...you've..."

"YOU'VE BONDED WITH HER, HAVEN'T YOU?!" Kai fired, obviously pissed off that I've bonded with his one and only mate as well. "IS THAT WHY YOU WERE GONE LAST NIGHT?! TO CHECK HER OUT SO YOU CAN BOND TO HER?!"

"KAI." Suho barked. Woah. Suho is never pissed off, and he never shouts... "Calm. Down."

Kai unwillingly obeyed and shut his mouth and Suho returned his gaze to me.

"Chanyeol, do you know who you have bonded with?" he asked.

I nodded. "I've bonded to ___________,"

"How sure are you?"

"Positive."

Sehun then started whining. "Aww, why have you two already bonded to her when I'm the one that talks to her almost everyday?"

"I don't know, Hunnie, maybe it's because you only like her, not love her?"

He only crossed his arms and blew on his fringe. "I love her very much, thank you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Really, Chanyeol, did you go to her place last night?" Baekhyun asked suspiciously.

I gulped. "...yes..."

"YOU WANTED TO BITE HER, DIDN'T YOU?!"

I threw my hands up in defence. "What?! If I bit her, then how did I get this tattoo?!"

"THEN YOU WANTED TO CHECK HER OUT, HUH? YOU'RE SUCH A E."

"AM NOT."

"Come on, guys, there's only one way to find out who Chanyeol bonded with," Suho noted, and we agreed.


Your POV:


Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch...THIS TATTOO WAS EVEN WORSE THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE!

Ugh...

I walked to chemistry in a daze...and in much pain...

I slumped into my seat while holding onto my shoulder, not caring if Sehun looked at me or not.

"Your shoulder still hurts?" he asked.

NO, IT'S PERFECTLY FINE.

"It's worse than yesterday..." I grumbled and grabbed my things out with my free hand.

"Here, you want me to massage it for you?" he offered. "While you get your stuff out, I mean..."

I was stunned a little.

Sehun, the guy from the hottest group in the school is offering to massage my shoulder...

Eh, might as well.

I shrugged and nodded. "Sure, thank you,"

He chuckled and began to massage my shoulder blade as I comfortably took out my equipment.

His massage was heavenly. The way he rolled the muscles in my shoulder blade was completely different from any other massage I had ever received.

Honestly, he is so much nicer than Kai, when it comes to things like this.

But, hang on a minute...he didn't ask me why my shoulder hurt...

Maybe he doesn't want to peak into other people's business?

Oh well.

As soon as I finished taking my things out, Sehun released his hand from my shoulder, the pain ceasing immediately.

How does he do that?

I blushed and flicked my head to move my fringe from my eyes. "Th-thank you, Sehun..."

He gave me a dazzling smile. "Any time, __________-ah,"

I mentally gasped.

Another guy from EXO with the informal language.

I guess he really considers us as friends now, huh?

Not that I mind, or anything...


Sehun's POV:


Yes! Score!

She's definitely bonded to Chanyeol!

But the thought made my heart sink a little...out of jealousy?

Ugh, _________ doesn't even know Chanyeol or Kai that well, and they're already bonded to her! WHY?!

I have to admit, I like, no, wait, LOVE __________ very much...I just don't know how to bond to her like Chanyeol or Kai have...


Your POV:


Good thing calculus was next.

If it was dance or PE, I would rather just simply run away into the toilets than attend the classes because of my shoulder.

After calculus was recess, so I packed my own food so I wouldn't have to go to the salad bar and bump into any of the EXO guys.

I shuddered at the mere thought about them...well, maybe except for Sehun, but, whatevers.


Sehun's POV:


"Hyungs, hyungs, hyungs, hyungs," I puffed as I ran towards the table as 'normally' as possible.

"What, what, what, what?" Baekhyun mockingly replied.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to Suho and Chanyeol. "It's her, Chanyeol-hyung has bonded to her,"

The group's eyes widened simultaneously.

"Are you freaking serious?!"

"WHY?!?!!?"

"Hell, yeah,"

Okay, obviously the last comment was made by Chanyeol, but the rest of the group was gobsmacked.

"How did you find out, Sehun?" Suho asked.

"Well," I began, remembering everything in chemistry. "While _________ was unpacking with one hand, she was rubbing her shoulder with the other, and I asked her if her shoulder was okay, and she said it got worse than yesterday."

They remained stunned.

"Looks like you two are sharing," D.O said smugly to Kai and Chanyeol.

"Whatever..." they mumbled.

"Seriously, D.O, don't you want to bond with her?" Kai asked. "She's the awesomest girl out there. I wouldn't want any other, right Chanyeol-hyung?"

Chanyeol nodded contently.

Speak for themselves...they don't even know why _________ moved to Korea in the first place...they don't even know or talk to her as much as I do.

Hmph.

"That makes two of us bonded to her already..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Which means that there is a higher chance that any of us can bond to her next since we're from the same coven," Suho said.

"Oh, yeah, Chanyeol, how's hiding the tattoo on your neck?" D.O asked.

Chanyeol shrugged. "People acted like as if it wasn't there. I guess I'm too tall for people to see."

I sighed in frustration.

Why couldn't I bond with her first?

"Kai-hyung? Chanyeol-hyung?" I began, and they looked at me. "Are you guys in love with __________?"

"Of course, Sehun," Kai replied, looking down with an affectionate look on his face. I'm guessing that he's thinking about her right now.

"Why would I bond with her if I wasn't in love with her?" Chanyeol asked to reply to my question. Tsht.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to the side to find Baekhyun smiling at me.

"Don't worry, Hunnie. You'll bond to her someday," he said.

Urgh, if only I was that patient. "SOMEday..."

"Sehun," Suho began, "I can see that you're in love with her. Everything you do nowadays make you smile like an idiot, and I know that you're thinking about her, but please, just be patient."

I still grumbled to myself.

But even if I did bond with her, I would have to share with these guys.

Aish, ___________-ah, why did you have to come into my life like this?

Why did you have to move here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNNNNNNNNND CHANYEOL HAS BONDED TO YOU!! XDDD

hehe, it was kind of obvious, isn't it? OTL haha

WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH 62 SUBS AND 1000 VIEWS ALREADY?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!! ^__________^

anyways, i may or may not do another update tonight because i have some homework and tumblr-ing to do -sobs-

any guesses as to who will bond next?

don't forget to comment and subscribe!