complete

Blood Bond

That night, I went to bed a little early so all the information about EXO's parents would sink in a little better.

I couldn't help but almost cry myself to sleep, but obviously, I couldn't sleep at all.

I cried for another reason - my back hurt again.

I suddenly felt a presence behind me as I was attempting to sleep.

That person was also under the quilt with me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked huskily.

I shook my head. "I bet that you guys have felt a sudden wave of sadness washing over you while you ran?"

"Yeah, we did, that's why we stopped our run to get back to you."

Sniffing once, I turned around with much effort and pain.

Sehun pulled me close to him, burying my face in his chest. "What's wrong, _________? Why were you sad all of a sudden? It made us all worried."

I looked up at him. "Are you sure you want to know? I mean, this could be really...emotional..."

He gently brushed my fringe out of my face. "As my mate, I should know everything that is disturbing you."

I let out a sigh. "Promise you won't be mad at me once I say this?"

"I promise."

"Promise not to interrupt me?"

"I promise."

I took a deep breath before blurting out everything I found out. "I asked Jongdae about everything. Your family, your past, why you guys live alone...it was all insane. I eventually found out that some of your parents were killed by the Cold Ones...I understand why you guys are living alone now...Sehun, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you all tell me what happened in your past? You even said that I'm your mate for life, but you keep things from me that I should know! Ever since I found out that you guys were vampires, what else is there to hide?"

He didn't say anything, but I continued anyway.

"Sehun, you know how much that it hurts me to know that your parents died? Especially if I found out from my soon-to-be mate?" I sobbed and held him closer to me, listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm sorry, ________-ah...I didn't want you to worry about us...I don't think any of us wanted you to worry, that's why we didn't tell you."

I felt his hand lift my face up to look at him.

"That was the past, sweetheart," he said gently, "Even though my parents are gone, at least I have you and the coven, right? You guys are all I need in my life right now."

I sniffed again and nodded. "But aren't you still upset over it? I mean, my parents are divorced, and I thought that was pretty bad..."

Sehun shook his head. "I'm over it now, but I never forgot them. The other hyungs are over it also, but it still hurts them a little."

I slightly nodded and he leaned down to me and lightly pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled away and began to brush kisses all over my face. "You...are...all...I...need..." he mumbled in between kisses.

I began to feel light-headed as I felt my heart racing at his kisses.

My breathing became a little shorter as he trailed his kisses to my lips again.

He started gently moulding his lips against mine until I began to kiss him back.

I felt him smirk in the kiss as he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth and his tongue began to wander around inside, massaging it against mine.

Sehun moved his hands from my waist to the middle of my back and pulled me closer to him.

As I happily did so, I felt him slowly lifting my shirt up, his hands sliding up my .

I gasped at his touch, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I reluctantly pulled back, making him frown. "I-I'm sorry, Sehun, I'm not really used to that kind of stuff."

Sehun let out a small sigh and nodded. "Whatever is most appropriate for you, _________." he said and pulled my shirt back down, wrapping his arms around that area.

"Thanks..." I mumbled and sunk back into the quilt, snuggling into his chest. "I love you, Sehun."

I heard him smirk.

"I'd never thought you'd say that."

"Mmm!" I groaned quietly and drifted off to sleep.

----------

I stared in the mirror at my exposed shoulder blades.

I knew it.

It couldn't have been more obvious.

Even more tattoos.

They appeared next to Lay's unicorn tattoo next to each other.

The first one looked like a snowflake-ish type symbol.

The one beside it looked like a scorpion thing:

It's official.

I have bonded to a coven of vampires; let me emphasise TWELVE vampires.

How crazy is that? To have such a large number of companions?

Now, the bond circle is complete - there's no breaking it; I didn't think so anyway.

I have twelve guys that love me, and I love those twelve guys.

I had no regrets whatsoever.

As soon as I finished washing up, I confidently went down the stairs, ignoring the screeching pain on my back, to meet the guys.

They were all lounging on the couches, but as soon as I stepped in, they turned their heads towards me.

I smiled weakly and walked another few steps in before my eyes began to sting, and tears started falling from them.

Kai was the first to react and run to me, but the rest came shortly after.

He frantically wrapped his arms around me. "_________? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I sniffed and wiped my eyes into his shirt.

He let go of me while the others eyed me worriedly.

Instead of saying anything, I ran up to Chen and Xiumin, and gave them the biggest hug.

"You guys bonded to her?" I heard Kris say to them.

I looked up at them and they smiled down at me.

"Yes, yes, we did." Chen said softly and began to caress my cheek.

"So..." Baekhyun began rather awkwardly.

"We've bonded to her," Suho continued, "the coven bond is complete. There is no other bond that is stronger than ours now."

I felt myself blushing at the comment, but I kept my cool, though I knew that they could sense the blood rushing to my face.

"So what does it feel like to be bonded to twelve vampires?" Sehun asked.

I turned around and gave a small smile. "Great."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAAY SO YOU'VE FINALLY BONDED TO ALL OF EXO!!!!!!!!!

the next chapter will continue the Twilight storyline, so keep a lookout ^_^

please comment and subscribe!!!!