stares

Blood Bond

The doorbell of the front door rang as I was brushing my hair in the left direction with my fingers like a comb to give a naturally tousled look.

I stopped doing my hair and rushed to the door.

A smile crept up on my face as I knew who was there before I even opened it.

I took a quick breath before opening the door to reveal twelve extremely handsome men.

"You ready?" Suho asked.

I nodded. "Just give me a sec."

I ran back up into my room and grabbed my bag and folder, and rushed back downstairs, not wanting to keep them waiting.

"Okay, let's go."

-------------


3rd person POV:


Eunhyuk was handing out flyers for the school's prom at the end of the year while the rest of the group were around him asking questions.

They were at the carpark and they were just promoting what was going on.

The school holidays were over, and they needed to start planning for the final term of the year.

"Hey, Eunhyuk, what's the theme for this year's prom?" Jessica asked.

He snickered. "The name is Bond, James Bond, and spies, baby," he answered smugly as he continued handing out the advertisements for the event.

Amber suddenly looked up from her camera and smiled. "Oh...my...God..." she whispered, making the rest of the group turn and look at where she was looking.

They stared in bewilderment at the sight in front of them.

You and all twelve boys of EXO were walking down the carpark.

It was as if everything was in slow motion and the thirteen of you were the only things that stood out.

You were at the front and centre of the line, almost leading the pack.

Yes, even EXO-M decided to leave their home to live with EXO-K so they can be around you, their mate.

It didn't really bother them, though.

They can always run back to China to grab some things because, hey, vampires don't need sleep unless they want to.

You timidly had your head down while the rest of the guys were walking down as if they were male models on a giant runway.

Why is this so embarrassing? you thought to yourself.

Feeling your embarrassment, Kris went up and slung his arm around your shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"People are staring..." you muttered lowly.

Obviously hearing this, he stooped down to my height and whispered, "Hmm...no, that guy just looked."

The thirteen of you passed your friends and you gave them apologetic expressions, but Jessica gave you a look that told you that she wanted to know what happened during the holidays.

You felt absolutely flustered at the number of stares that were being fired at you because you knew that no one has ever gone near EXO before, and that there was a humungous group of smoking hot guys surrounding you.

-----------

Jessica slammed her folder onto the table in annoyance.

This move made me and the rest of our group jump and look at her in confusion.

She did not look happy.

"Okay, what did you do on the holidays that made those guys like you all of a sudden?" she demanded, placing her hands on her hips, staring at me with much frustration.

"Jessica, you know one of those guys can speak English!" I hushed her frantically. Though my back was facing them, I had an awful feeling that EXO were staring at us right now.

"I don't care," Jessica huffed and sat down. "Do you like any of them?"

I gulped at how blunt she was.

Should I deny my love for them?

Well, since Jessica is kind of furious right now, then I probably should.

"No, I don't." I tried lying.

She playfully narrowed her eyes at me. "I'm not buying any of this..."

I shrugged. "Look at me, does it look like anyone wants to like me? If I'm looking for a boyfriend, then I'll dress like a 'normal' girl."

Jessica tapped her chin in thought. "Hmm...I guess that's true...but why did that extremely tall blonde guy have his arm around you and whisper in your ear in the morning?"

I flushed. "Um, well..."

"Because I'm a close friend." a deep voice finished.

Both Jessica and I jumped and I looked behind to see Kris smirking.

I scowled at him and turned back to see Jessica with her jaw dropped.

Geez, why do the hot guys have to be around now?

I turned back to Kris and saw that he was attempting to prevent himself from smiling.

"Ugh, fine, whatever..." I scoffed and got up, packing up my folder, and hugging it to my chest. "I'll see you guys in class, okay?" I said apologetically.

Amber, Minhyun, and Eunhyuk nodded, while Jessica remained stunned.

I gave a small, apologetic smile to them and went off with Kris.

"That wasn't nice." I said sternly as he placed an arm over my shoulders.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to save you from what Jessica was about to do to you."

I blinked at him. "You read her mind?"

"Well, yeah, I can't help it when her thoughts about our group were so loud."

I scrunched my nose. "So what did she want to do?"

Kris chuckled. "She wanted to give you a long lecture about not telling her about why you hung out with us all of a sudden, and that you should be careful around us because she's so overprotective."

I palmed my face in embarrassment. "Oh God, why..."

"Jessica cares for you, that's why."

"Very comforting."

He snickered and ruffled my hair. "I love you."

I teasingly scrunched up my face at him. "I love you too." I replied, feeling absolutely flustered at the fact that I would actually say that to someone.

---------

"TELL. ME. EVERYTHING." Jessica demanded over the phone.

I exhaled and slammed my body onto my bed.

It was 10:30pm and Jessica decided to be a nagging mum and call me when I was about to go to sleep.

"Well, um, they talked to me and stuff...and I kind of ran into them when I arrived at school..." I said while slipping under the quilt.

"But who were the other six guys? How do they know EXO?"

I bit my lip, not knowing what to say. "Well, um, they're friends of EXO, and, uh, I guess I didn't know that Kris was their friend as well?"

Jessica sighed. "But how do you know Kris? I mean, he has a Canadian accent, not American, believe me, I know the difference, but still...is he your relative, or something?"

I gulped.

Why did Jessica have to be so...questioning?

"Um...he's a family friend. Not really a relative." I lied, probably sounding like an idiot. I swear, if Kris was here, he'd be laughing his head off. I shook off the thought that caused me to feel absolutely mortified.

"Uh huh...well, I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Be sure to tell me more tomorrow."

"Yeah...okay...bye, Jess."

"Bye, ________."

I hung up and placed my phone on the side table.

I took a deep breath. "Yah, show yourself already. I know you're here."

I heard a deep chuckle before feeling a presence beside me on my bed, also under the quilt.

"What do you want?" I grumbled and my side, facing away from him.

"That was so cute."

"Call me that again and I will not talk to you for a week."

"You know you can't do that."

"I have eleven other guys to talk to, not just you."

"Ouch, that really hurt."

"Good."

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I continued sulking about the fact that the one thing that I hoped to God to not happen, already happened.

Kris basically overheard my conversation with Jessica.

I groaned in embarrassment as he pulled me closer to him, enveloping his body around mine.

"You're so tiny..." I heard him mumble into my hair, probably trying to distract me from my mortification. "And you smell good."

"So I've been told." I shifted my body around in his grip to face him. "Wait, so you're not mad at me for denying our bond?"

"What are you talking about? Of course not. I just found it hilarious at your attempts to cover this thing up."

"Whatever..." I yawned and snuggled into his chest.

He gave a small smile and pressed his lips onto mine, giving me a short, yet sweet kiss. "Goodnight, mind-blocker."

I sleepily made a face at him. "'night."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filler chapter, sorry T____T at least you had some time with Kris hehe OTL

more Twilight scenes coming up in the next chapter~

oh, and follow my little sister on her tumblr because she's a hardcore Exotic here~

and for you guys who have been asking if 'you' are going to be pregnant in Breaking Dawn, i'm not sure if i'll write this until Breaking Dawn.

how about i'll let you guys choose ^_^

comments and subscribers are loved!!