shopping...

Blood Bond

"Hey, ________, Amber and I are going to the city tomorrow, do you want to come with?" Jessica asked me.

It was lunch now, and my shoulder blade hurt more than ever.

Tomorrow was Thursday, and Jason was supposed to visit.

"Um...maybe..." I answered, "My brother is visiting tomorrow, so I'll go and ask him,"

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, you're in year eleven, you're old enough to make your own decisions."

I only nodded. "Okay, I'll see,"

Lunch ended rather quickly, and I had a double period of art next.

As I was walking in the direction that lead to the room, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Baekhyun, I think, with a small smile.

I eyed him up and down in confusion before answering. "Yes?"

"Hey, um, since Sehun and Kai are already friends with you, then, I might as well, yeah?"

I nodded slowly at his sudden actions and continued to walk, he walked next to me.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly, I'm Byun Baekhyun. You must be-"

"Yeah, I know, the whole school knows my name and where I came from."

Whoops.

I didn't mean to sound so rude to him.

He chuckled. "You have a very cute accent, you know?"

"So I've been told,"

"Hey, maybe you can tell me more about Australia? I've always wanted to go there,"

I giggled before looking at him again.

He was so easy to get along with.

His guyliner was so much cooler up close.

"Sure, Baekhyun, I can't see why not," Just then, we arrived at the art room. "I'll see you later," I said to him.

"Oh, don't worry, my art room's right next to yours," he replied and pointed to the next room.

Hmmm...how come I've never noticed that before?

I nodded and waved at him. "Well, see you around then,"

"Bye~" he sang and went off to his art room.

Wow, he's so smiley and bright, I never noticed...

-----------

Thursday came, and, thank God, tattoos didn't appear on my shoulder.

The pain from the second tattoo seemed to cease a little, so I could get on with my day a bit better.

Sehun talked to me a bit more in chemistry (which I absolutely flustered over), Baekhyun walked to art with me again, Kai would just wave at me and give me his killer smile, Chanyeol would walk near me when he gets the chance to (though he never talks to me), and Suho and D.O just acted like I wasn't there (as usual).

At the end of the day, I got home and I was greeted by Jason.

"Jase! Hey!" I exclaimed and ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"OHMIGOSH ___________, HEY!!!" he squealed, rather excitedly, and hugged me back. "I've missed you, sis,"

"You too, bro,"

He let go. "So how's school so far?"

I flushed. "Um...well...I've made some friends and they're pretty cool,"

"You told me,"

"Oh, whoops, then, um, I've made some new friends as well,"

"Who are they?"

I gulped. "Uh...they're a bunch of guys that I met from one guy in my chem class."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Just as I thought."

"What?"

"My tomboy little sister makes friends with more guys."

"Is that so bad?"

"No...but you should hang out with girls as well, you know,"

"I so do hang out with girls. Jessica and Amber."

"But you said Amber is a tomboy,"

"But her personality is really girly."

"Yeah, yeah,"

I then remembered about the city trip. "Oh, hey, Jase? Jessica and Amber are taking me to the city today,"

"What? Now?"

I nodded and he gave me a grim expression.

"Well, at least come home by nine, alright?"

Awesome! I was planning to get home by eight, but whatever. "Yay! Thanks, Jason!!" I squealed and hugged him again. 

He chuckled. "No worries, but can you get home at that time? I'll be lonely without my sister or my friends hang out with..."

I looked up at him and nodded.

Just then a honking noise was heard from outside the house.

"That must be them," I said and hugged him again, "Bye, Jason!!"

"Bye, _________! Call me if you need me to pick you up, okay?"

"Okay!!"

I went outside with my other backpack containing my phone, ipod, water bottle, wallet, and jacket.

Jessica waved at me from inside her car and I waved back.

I went over and sat in the back seats with Amber.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled to them.

Jessica fixed her rear-view mirror to look at us. "You ready?"

I looked at her, confused. "Ready for wh- AAHH!!!"

-------------

"OH MY GOD, LET'S GO INTO THIS SHOP!!!" Jessica exclaimed and pulled Amber and I into a boutique.

Okay, I didn't get killed, or anything, just so you know.

Jessica drove faster than an ambulance in an emergency, so got there at around four.

After hours going to dress stores, fancy boutiques, shoe shops, and more shops that sold fancy clothes, I told Jessica and Amber that I was going to a music store by myself.

They agreed and told me to meet them at this barbeque restaurant at around 7:30.

I went into the music store and browsed around the KPOP albums, posters, and other punk bands' albums.

I ended up buying two Paramore albums and a couple of other bands' CDs.

When I paid for the albums, I went out of the shop and glanced at my watch.

Crap.

7:15pm.

I'd been spending an hour and a half in the shop.

You can't blame me, though. I love my music.

I then realised that I didn't know the way to the restaurant that Jessica told me to meet her at.

There was no use calling her because it'll be too much of a hassle for her to shout the directions to me while I walk the crowded streets.

I tried asking people for directions, but they would either ignore me, apologise and say that they didn't know the place, or point in random directions that would get me even more lost.

It was getting kind of dark out, so I didn't want to listen to my ipod in case something happened.

I eventually went to a more quiet area of the bustling city and passed an alley.

Bad idea.

There were four guys, drunk. Their full-volume laughing at nothing gave it away.

"Hey, there!" one of them called out, but I just kept walking.

Dammit.

These guys are drunk, how do they know that I'm a girl?

They were following me, I can sense it.

"Hey, are you lost? How 'bout you hang out with us?" another one snickered.

I still ignored them and continued to walk, I didn't care where I was going, but as long as I was away from these guys, I was okay.

Suddenly, two of them came out from an alley that I was just about to pass and stopped me in my tracks.

I scoffed and walked onto the road to walk around them, but they grabbed my arm and shoved me in front of them.

There were four of them and they looked no older than me. Grrr...

The guys began to surround me and touch me, so I spun around and fan-kicked the side of the head of the guy in front of me.

There was a sickening crunch of his jaw and neck, and I smirked in satisfaction.

He let out a cry of utter pain and fell to the ground.

That was then they began to attack me.

I jumped and scissor-kicked another one under the nose and fan-kicked him to finish the job.

I felt a pair of arms interlock with my arms behind me, so then, I jumped as high as I could and pulled down, flipping the person over my back with the momentum.

As soon as they were on the ground, I crushed my foot against their face, and fan-kicked the person behind me.

Heh, knocked out four guys with my bare hands.

I looked down at their bloody faces and smirked, satisfied with my job.

Just then, a pair of headlights suddenly flew around the corner, and the engine of a car furiously sounding as the car sped towards me.

I widened my eyes as the car stopped right in front of me, meerly touching my legs.

The driver's door flew open and a familiar figure stormed out.

"Get in," the voice commanded.

I gulped and nodded.

I looked behind me and the final guy I knocked out suddenly hand his arms up, ready to attack me, but even before I gave him a kick, the driver punched him and knocked him out for good this time.

I flinched as I heard the breaking of the drunk guy's nose.

The driver turned around and nodded to the car while eyeing me.

I followed him to the car and went around to the passenger side.

I jumped into the seat and strapped the seatbelt on, the adrenaline from before still rushing through my veins.

The driver slammed himself into his seat and vigorously spun the car around, making the tyres squeal on the road.

"Eep!" I squeaked as the car swerved away from the knocked out guys.

"Distract me, please?" he asked through his teeth.

"Why?"

"To refrain me from ripping out the throats of those bastards."

I gulped.

His hands were gripping the steering wheel so tightly that I thought the wheel was going to crack.

But I had to say something...

"U-uh, aren't you going to ask me if I'm okay?" I improvised.

He sighed. "_________, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Fine. Even before you came here, Kyungsoo."

"No, not before I got there. You were lost."

I didn't say anything because it was true.

"You were, weren't you?" he asked, more gently this time.

I sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry for being a burden,"

He let out a 'tsh' before saying, "Don't think of yourself as that. I'm just helping."

I shook my head.

It was not long before he stopped in front of the barbeque restaurant Jessica told me to meet her and Amber at.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How the-"

Before I could finish my sentence, D.O was already out of the car, walking to my side.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out as he waited for me.

He then walked with me until Jessica and Amber walked out of the restaurant.

When they saw me and D.O, they looked really surprised.

"Oh, _________!" Amber said, a bit shocked. "We were, like, starving, so, we kind of ate first..."

Jessica laughed sheepishly. "Sorry!"

"Did you get lost, or something?" Amber asked, her voice full of worry.

"Um, yeah," I admitted. "Until I ran into Kyungsoo,"

I saw redness flush to Jessica's face. "Well, if you want, we can wait for you until you've eaten."

I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay, I'm not hungry anyways-"

"Yes, you are," D.O interrupted.

The three of us look at him in surprise.

"You should really eat something," he said. "Do you guys mind if I take __________ home tonight?"

My jaw dropped.

Jessica and Amber giggled. "No problem! See you tomorrow, ________!"

"Goodbye, ladies," he chimed as they went off.

I then looked at him with my jaw still dropped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filler-ish chapter, sorry! OTL but i had to stick with the key scenes in Twilight orz

I'LL UPDATE SOME MORE NOW~