i know what you are...

Blood Bond

Monday came rather slowly.

I think it was because of my anticipation to see EXO again.

Luckily, I was more prepared for this day because I spent the whole weekend lying in bed and sleeping because of the tattoo pain.

I only woke up to feel another searing pain on my back.

I took my shirt off and, as I expected, another tattoo appeared, but this one was located right underneath the third one and next to the fifth one.

The tattoo had a strange spiral pattern on it - it looks a little bit like a tornado.

Great.

Now I have six tattoos that may or may not have mysteriously appeared on my back.

I guess this whole vampire bonding thing is true...

Now I'm going to be bending down in pain like an old lady the whole day.


Sehun's POV:


"HYUNGGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, so the whole house can hear.

In just a second, they appeared in the doorway of my bathroom.

Suho looked worried. "Sehun? What hap-"

I showed them the tattoo on my shoulder blade.

I felt their mixed emotions of shock, confusion, and surprise.

"So you've finally decided to bond to her?" Kai snickered.

I shot him a death glare, but on the inside, I felt so happy and relieved, knowing that I had finally bonded to ___________.

Suho smiled at me. "So how does it feel?"

I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. "I feel so...happy...that I've finally bonded to the girl I love...now I won't look at any other girl but her."

"Can you feel what she feels?" D.O asked softly.

I nodded. "She feels...annoyed..." They nodded and I closed my eyes and concentrated. "...in pain...and...excited?"


Your POV:
 

It was a hot day, so I wanted to wear a white shirt over my sports bra and singlet.

Good thing I didn't wear black, otherwise I'd die by then.

I walked to recess in a daze, because of the pain and fatigue I felt from the weekend and the tattoo this morning.

During the middle of recess, as I was talking to Eunhyuk and Minhyun about the chemistry homework that was due next period, I suddenly realised that Jessica and Amber weren't here.

"Hey, guys, where's Jessica and Amber?" I asked them.

They shrugged and just then, I felt a cold sensation wash on my back as I was suddenly splashed with a heap of cold water.

The back of my head and my back was soaked in coldness.

While Eunhyuk and Minhyun were laughing their faces off, I turned around ever so slowly with a shocked expression on my face, only to see Jessica and Amber holding an empty bucket that dripped with water.

They were smiling happily, knowing they've succeeded to annoy me.

"You just did not-"

They burst into laughter.

"YOU-SHOULD-SEE-YOUR-FACE!!!" Amber choked in between her laughs.

Jessica only held her arms around her stomach, trying to contain her laughter.

"Dude, it's a hot day, you should be happy," Amber said casually while spreading her arms out.

I scowled at her.

The next period came rather quickly because I spent the rest of recess trying to dry myself.

I went to chemistry, completely ignoring Eunhyuk and Minhyun, and angrily slumped down into my seat while taking my things out.

Sehun chuckled. "You okay?"

I looked at him, my back and head still soaking. "Does it look like I'm okay?"

He laughed once. "Kind of...what happened? Did you get pushed into a pond, or something?"

"Something." I grumbled. "You saw everything that happened."

"Your friends are amusing. I wish EXO were a little more open like your friends."

I scoffed. "You wish jellyfish."


Sehun's POV:


She slouched over the bench and rested her head on her arm so the back of her head was facing away from me.

As she was taking notes like that, I noticed that her white shirt was sodden, making it see-through.

I glanced at her back and saw six tattoos inked on her shoulder blade - the symbols.

I saw my one was the last one and that it had appeared under D.O's symbol.

I remembered my own tattoo that has been inked onto my shoulder blade and smiled to myself.

If this is what love feels like, then I'm liking it very much.


Your POV:


At lunch, I didn't feel like eating - I just wanted to know the truth about the vampires; about EXO.

I went outside to the carpark, where EXO would usually meet, and stood on the other side of the area from their usual meeting place.

I crossed my arms and leaned onto one side of my hips, waiting for all of them to meet up.

Once they have all gathered, I saw Kai look at me.

I made a face as he told the rest of EXO to turn and look my way.

As they did, I let out a "tsht!" and turned around to walk to the side of the school where the forest began.

I made myself look like I didn't like them at all.

When I turned around for a quick peek, I saw that they were following me.

Everything was going as planned.

I continued to walk into the forest while clearly hearing EXO's footsteps from behind me.

Moments later, I threw my bag down at the base of a rather large tree, and continued to pace forward a few more steps before stopping.

I took a deep breath and began to speak in a loud and clear voice.

"You are unbelievably strong...and fast..."

Just then, I felt them take a few more steps, but I continued to speak.

"You have enhanced senses...your eyes change colour...you don't eat anything..."

I held onto my shoulder.

Here comes the awkward bit.

"Tattoos appear on you and your mate as you bond with them..."

Still silence.

I took another breath before saying the next sentence.

"I know what you are..."

After what felt like years, someone spoke. "Say it," a voice gently commanded. I recognised that it was Sehun's voice. "Out loud. Say it."

I inhaled sharply as I turned around to face the group of six males. "Vampires."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN~

I may or may not update again tonight because i have heaps of homework and piano practice to do OTL

so yeah, I've got a piano concert tomorrow, so that's why i have to practice a lot haha :L i'm going to play "Going Crazy" by Song Ji Eun ^_^

if i don't update, then please wish me luck~~

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!